Book Haven discussion

100/50 Book Challenge > Can somebody tell me what happened?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Patricia (last edited Feb 19, 2011 05:52AM) (new)

Patricia (pg4003) | 148 comments Used to be when I was on my Home page here, over on the right side of the page it showed my Challenge is to read 100 books in 2011 and it showed how many I've read so far this year. Now that's no longer on my Home page, how can I get it back?

message 2: by Roseann (new)

Roseann | 38 comments I went to your home page and saw the 2011 challenge on the right side, it's about 1/2 down the page on the right and says you have read 20 of 100 books. Is that what you are talking about?

message 3: by Patricia (new)

Patricia (pg4003) | 148 comments Yes, but when I go there myself, it doesn't show that. It shows some kind of Jane Eyre Challenge, don't know what that is.

message 4: by stormhawk (new)

stormhawk | 1184 comments You can still get to your # of books challenge by clicking stats from your profile. A number of people have been complaining about losing the reading challenge widget from the home screen, not sure what GR is going to do about it yet.

message 5: by Patricia (new)

Patricia (pg4003) | 148 comments Thanks Stormhawk, I wondered if it was me, if I had accidentally changed something in my settings. I really would like to have that on my home page all of the time.

message 6: by stormhawk (new)

stormhawk | 1184 comments Which is what most people are saying on the feedback group!

I've added my comment to that. I have read Jane Eyre and Seen the movie and don't have any particular urge to do so again just because someone is challenging me to.

Frankly, I think challenges should be ... umm ... challenging.

Watching one movie and reading one book is not a challenge.

message 7: by Patricia (new)

Patricia (pg4003) | 148 comments And why do they have a post on my Home page about it? It looks like an advertisement to me.

*Suzy (ereaderuser)* (suzyereaderuser) I was very disappointed to see my reading challenge moved. :( Even though I know exactly what and how many books I've read so far...I loved seeing it there.

message 9: by Patricia (new)

Patricia (pg4003) | 148 comments Mine's back!! I just noticed it.

*Suzy (ereaderuser)* (suzyereaderuser) Mine is back too! It is so nice to know they are listening to us!