Everything Pokemon discussion

RP > Striaton Gym

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hunter, Unova Champion (last edited Feb 20, 2011 11:29AM) (new)

Hunter Law | 195 comments Mod
Rematch Gym Leaders:

Name:Ash
Region:Kanto
Partner Pokemon:Pikacku Level 50
Team:Pikachu Level 50, Oshawott Level 10, Tepig Level 10, Snivy Level 10, Pidove Level 15, and Scraggy Level 10.
Gym:Striaton Gym
Badge:Trio Badge
Gym Hours:Saturdays an Sundays all day. (It might take me awhile to make my move.)

Name:Cheren
Region: Unova
Partner Pokemon:Serperior Level 67
Team:Serperior Level 67, Liepard Level 65, Simipour Level 65, Unfezant Level 65, Gigalith Level 65, and Haxorus Level 65.

Name:Bianaca
Region:Unova
Partner Pokemon:Emboar Level 67
Team:Emboar Level 67, Simisage Level 65, Stoutland Level 65, Musharna Level 65, Mienshao Level 65, and Chandelure Level 65.

Gym Leaders:

Name:Ash
Region:Kanto
Partner Pokemon:Pikacku Level 7
Team:Pikachu Level 7, Oshawott Level 5, Tepig Level 5, Snivy Level 5, Pidove Level 5, and Scraggy Level 5.
Gym:Striaton Gym
Badge:Trio Badge
Gym Hours:Saturdays an Sundays all day. (It might take me awhile to make my move.)

Name:Cheren
Region: Unova
Partner Pokemon:Serperior Level 7
Team:Serperior Level 7, Liepard Level 5, Simipour Level 5, Unfezant Level 5, Gigalith Level 5, and Haxorus Level 5.

Name:Bianaca
Region:Unova
Partner Pokemon:Emboar Level 7
Team:Emboar Level 7, Simisage Level 5, Stoutland Level 5, Musharna Level 5, Mienshao Level 5, and Chandelure Level 5.

(Pokemon do not change.)

message 2: by Hunter, Unova Champion (last edited Feb 20, 2011 01:46PM) (new)

Hunter Law | 195 comments Mod
Fire-Water. Grass-Fire. Water-Grass.

1st battle. Triple Battle. White, Honantu, and Trip vs. Ash, Cheren, and Bianaca.

First Pokemon:Pignite uses Rollout Emboar and knocks out Emboar. Oshawott uses Water Gun at Serperior. Serperior is low on life. Servine uses Leaf Tornado and strangely hits both Serperior and Pikachu to knock them out. Second Pokemon exept for Team 1: Pignite makes a Pinball game with Rollout and knocks out Team 2's Second Pokemon. Third Pokemon exept for Team 1:Oshawott and Servine combines Leaf Tornado and Water Gun to knock out their enemies. Fourth Pokemon exept for Team 1:They use their previous attacks but Leaf Tornado and Water Gun are blocking the sides of who they're attacking and helps Rollout attack all three on the other side. Fifth and sixth Pokemon exept for Team 1:They each combine their previous attacks to knock out the last of the Gym Leaders' Pokemon. Ash hands Trio Badges to all three of them.