YA Paranormal and Fantasy Book lovers discussion

Book talk > Beautiful Cover- Great book!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 84 (84 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

Artemis | 4504 comments Mod
Some books have it all great book great cover!! tell us your picks!!

message 2: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

Nightshade (Nightshade, #1) by Andrea Cremer i fricken love this book!! and i think the cover is B-E-A-U-TIFUL!!

message 3: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

Excellent story AND characters.

Eyes Like Stars (Théâtre Illuminata, #1) by Lisa Mantchev

really cool

The Iron King (Iron Fey, #1) by Julie Kagawa The Iron Daughter (Iron Fey, #2) by Julie Kagawa The Iron Queen (Iron Fey, #3) by Julie Kagawa

Love this series.

message 4: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) Forgot Shadowfever (Fever, #5) by Karen Marie Moning I don't need to explain why. Its a pimp it just IS.

message 5: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

lol!!!

message 6: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

Uneathly is sooo gorgeous!!! both covers!!!! Unearthly (Unearthly, #1) by Cynthia Hand is the one i have

message 7: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) Artemis wrote: "Uneathly is sooo gorgeous!!! both covers!!!! Unearthly (Unearthly, #1) by Cynthia Hand is the one i have"

Yeah they are!!

message 8: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

right!!! i loved the book too!!

message 9: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) yeah, it was great!! i love Tucker!

message 11: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) Oh yes CA and Rumours. Is that Penelope on the cover?

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) Yeah. The hussy. It's how I picture Diana though because the girl on book 3 is not how I picture Diana. So I pretend that book 2 is Diana.

message 13: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) Stacia ~ ran out of lette... wrote: "Yeah. The hussy. It's how I picture Diana though because the girl on book 3 is not how I picture Diana. So I pretend that book 2 is Diana."

Lol yeah. Shes really pretty.

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) I agree with Shadowfever, but it's so hard to tell without seeing the underlay.

Let me see here...

message 15: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) Very very pretty.

message 16: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) Artemis wrote: "Nightshade (Nightshade, #1) by Andrea Cremer i fricken love this book!! and i think the cover is B-E-A-U-TIFUL!!"

Team REN!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

message 19: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

Britnee - As mad as a hatter wrote: " Artemis wrote: "Nightshade (Nightshade, #1) by Andrea Cremer i fricken love this book!! and i think the cover is B-E-A-U-TIFUL!!"

Team REN!"

of sure!!!! Shay cant even hold a candle to Ren!

message 20: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) Artemis wrote: "Britnee - As mad as a hatter wrote: " Artemis wrote: "Nightshade (Nightshade, #1) by Andrea Cremer i fricken love this book!! and i think the cover is B-E-A-U-TIFUL!!"

Team REN!"

of sure!!!! Shay cant even hol..."

Ditto!

message 21: by Michele (new)

Michele Shadowspell (Faeriewalker, #2) by Jenna Black
Love it!

message 22: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) Wings (Wings, #1) by Aprilynne Pike well I like it anyway ;p

message 23: by Charie (new)

message 24: by Carina (last edited Feb 20, 2011 03:43PM) (new)

message 25: by Katty (new)

Katty | 418 comments I got Graceling by Kristin Cashore yesterday!!! =DDD and the cover is very beautiful... My dad wanted to buy me Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare and The Fallen Volume 1 (The Fallen & Leviathan) by Thomas E. Sniegoski too, but I felt bad, so I said no xDD

and totally agree with Hush Hush ;)

Jean Valjean (OG 2010) (courfeyrack) Stray (Shifters, #1) by Rachel Vincent Because that booty is phenomenal and the book is EXCELLENT. =]

message 27: by Carina (new)

Carina @Katty Graceling is awesome, hope you love it!

@Meghann Totally agree about Stray!

message 28: by Stacia (the 2010 club) (last edited Feb 20, 2011 09:27PM) (new)

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) I like the covers of Rogue, Shift and Alpha the best in that series. I hate the cover of Pride because it looks like she has indegestion and she's holding her stomach in pain.

Already posted Alpha, but here's Rogue & Shift :

Rogue (Shifters, #2) by Rachel Vincent Shift (Shifters, #5) by Rachel Vincent

message 29: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) Katty wrote: "I got Graceling by Kristin Cashore yesterday!!! =DDD and the cover is very beautiful... My dad wanted to buy me Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare and The Fallen Volume 1 (The Fallen & Leviathan) by Thomas E. Sniegoski to..."

You said no!? Duuuuuuuude..I would be lapping that up!

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) Me too!

*Mrs. Brightside* Lol! I'd have to say... How It Ends by Laura Wiess Thirst No. 1 The Last Vampire, Black Blood, Red Dice (Thirst, #1) by Christopher Pike and I'll say one more, The Devouring (The Devouring, #1) by Simon Holt . Okay, these were just the books at the top of my head, and I do think the covers are pretty and simple(:

*Mrs. Brightside* Oh! And Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4) by Richelle Mead Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3) by Richelle Mead

message 33: by Katty (new)

Katty | 418 comments hahaha lol, I hate feeling guilty for things like that xD

message 34: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) Katty wrote: "hahaha lol, I hate feeling guilty for things like that xD"

Why would you feel guilty xD I'm always asking for books ;p *Cough* bribing..

message 35: by Katty (new)

Katty | 418 comments hahahaha because I feel like I'm making him spend money in "unnecessary things" xD idk, but next time I won't say no =P

message 36: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) Katty wrote: "hahahaha because I feel like I'm making him spend money in "unnecessary things" xD idk, but next time I won't say no =P"

Ahhhh lol well not everyone is a rogue like me xDDD

message 38: by Katye (last edited Feb 20, 2011 09:35PM) (new)

message 39: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) Stacia ~ ran out of lette... wrote: "Poison Study (Study, #1) by Maria V. Snyder"

Poison Study has quite a few different covers eh.

message 40: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) The Van Alen Legacy (Blue Bloods, #4) by Melissa de la Cruz Well I like the cover and I love the series soo..

*Mrs. Brightside* Lol. I like Masquerade (Blue Bloods Series #2) by Melissa de la Cruz

message 42: by Katty (new)

Katty | 418 comments Carina wrote: "@Katty Graceling is awesome, hope you love it

Thanks!!! It does sound like a pretty amazing book =) and I hope Fire is good too since I actually got that one first for Christmas xP

message 43: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) Masquerade (Blue Bloods, #2) by Melissa de la Cruz I like this version xD

*Mrs. Brightside* Oh! That's way prettier(:

message 45: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) *Mrs.Brightside* wrote: "Oh! That's way prettier(:"

I thiiink thats the version I read.

@Katty I didn't like Fire that much :/ but Graceling is amazing!

Jean Valjean (OG 2010) (courfeyrack) Britnee wrote: "Masquerade (Blue Bloods, #2) by Melissa de la Cruz I like this version xD"

OOHH how pretty. I've never seen that cover before.

message 47: by Stacia (the 2010 club) (last edited Feb 20, 2011 09:46PM) (new)

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) I like your version for Masquerade better, Brit. The first one looks like a cheap book cover.

Speaking of bad mask covers...I remember reading City of Masks (Stravaganza, #1) by Mary Hoffman and hating the cover. At least the second book has a better cover. City of Stars (Stravaganza, Book 2) by Mary Hoffman

message 48: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) @Stacia AH that is ugly. I'm pretty sure we have another version of it.

message 49: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) Meghann is Much Muchier wrote: "Britnee wrote: "Masquerade (Blue Bloods, #2) by Melissa de la Cruz I like this version xD"

OOHH how pretty. I've never seen that cover before."

It is very pretty. I think I'll have to buy it.

Jean Valjean (OG 2010) (courfeyrack) @Stacia Holy shit, that cover is HELLA creepy.

« previous 1