Legal Thrillers group discussion

I am a terrible moderator

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Holly (new)

Holly (hbeauchene) | 10 comments Mod
I started this group when I had a little more free time and was more dedicated to regular free-time reading. I've fallen off lately but still like the idea of the group. Anyone interested in taking over the moderation role?

message 2: by Mitzi (new)

Mitzi (sushimaven) | 2 comments I'm in your shoes. Sorry that I cannot help

message 3: by Brittany (new)

Brittany Highland (brittanyhighland) | 5 comments Mod
Hi, Holly! I would be happy to take over moderation. Let me know how I can help.

message 4: by Holly (new)

Holly (hbeauchene) | 10 comments Mod
Brittany, I think I can assign the moderator controls to you somehow, but not sure how. I'll try to check it out later tonight. I'd love to hand it off to someoene and am excited to see the number of members! I just don't have time to get to it like I thought.

message 5: by Brent (new)

Brent (wolfingbarger) | 3 comments Thanks for agreeing to take over as moderator Brittany. I just joined the group, but I appreciate your sacrifice in stepping up to the plate. I'm in the same boat as Holly, trying to juggle my day job as a prosecutor with both my fatherhood duties and my efforts to launch my own book next month.

Holly, thanks for all you've done in getting this group off the ground and I look forward to our future discussions on legal thrillers.

Brent Wolfingbarger
Washington, DC