Paranormal & Urban Fantasy, Monthly Group Reads discussion

Challenges w/ Delicious Dee! > New Challenges

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) Hey Guys!

Over the last few months i've been brain storming some different ideas for challenges.

This thread will be where new challenges will be announced and then there will be an official sign-up thread.

message 2: by Dee (last edited Feb 18, 2011 08:42PM) (new)

Dee (austhokie) FEATURED CREATURE

In one of my other groups, a favorite challenge of mine is the Featured Author challenge, but to put a UF/PNR Spin-on it - introducing the Featured Creature.

Each month I'll pick a creature that appears in a variety of UF/PNR books.

The goal of the challenge is to read a book (any book) that features that character as either a primary character or a significant secondary character.

message 3: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) hey guys - i wanted to ask everyone a question and get some feedback...I was thinking about alternating the featured creature with a paranormal USA challenge (read a book that is set in that state...because I keep noticing that the same states - New York, California, Illinois, Washington) keep showing up...what do you think?

message 4: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) What Should I Read Next?

I just posted this challenge and hope some of you might be interested in it - the goal is to help us explore new authors/books based on previous ones we have read and enjoyed