Book Blog Networking discussion

General Group Chit Chat Early 2011

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

General chit chat....

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

http://www.amazon.com/Simple-Conversa...

My first book has been released and is now in Kindle version and paperback. Thanks for giving me the chance to put it up here.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Your welcome

message 4: by Anna (new)

Anna Walls (annalwalls) I don't generally blog about books, though I've been known to do so. I usually do so from a writer's perspective and that can be rather harsh at times. I do try my very best not to be harsh though.

If anyone is interested, I have a book out and I'd be thrilled to have it reviewed. Every little bit helps and I have no fear about what you might say. I want honesty, not flattery.

King by Right of Blood and Might

I can send out a pdf or I can mail out a real copy, though mailing gets a little convoluted at times.

message 5: by Mad Scientist (new)

Mad Scientist (madscientist) | 3 comments Mod
Anna, your book looks rather interesting and it looks like you are getting grand reviews already. Congrats!!

I'd love to review it however, I'm not sure how fast I would get to it :( School and work has suddenly swamped me from every direction.

message 6: by Anna (new)

Anna Walls (annalwalls) Thanks Mad

I get pretty good reviews but it's still not very visible. Just let me know whenever you would like to do it and how you would like it.