O. W. L. S. : Occupations for Wizards and witches Looking for Something to do discussion

Common Rooms and Dorms > Ravenclaw Girl's Dorm

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

Olivia (oerose) | 1252 comments Mod
((Name says it all.))

message 2: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

Nyx walked over to her trunk and opened it. She took out a purple dress. It was a birthday gift from her sister. Nyx tried it on and looked at herself in the mirror. It was beautiful, and even more so now that it didn't have that awful flower that had been orignally attatched.

message 3: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

Nyx checked her watch, eager for the ball. It was 7:31 exactly. The last thing she wanted was to be late, but she decided to do her hair. It would have been better if Pax was doing it, but in the end she had a nice loose bun. 7:39. Nyx decided to head to the Hall.

message 4: by Lake Tryo (new)

Lake Tryo | 37 comments Coltonette came in, and was about to change for the Yule Ball.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia came in, carrying Riddick. She sat on the foot of her bed and sighed.

message 6: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

((Sorry, but who's Riddick? I know, I should be paying better attention as I'm a moderator and all, so I'm really sorry, but I'm also really lost.))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Riddick is her very intelligent pet cat))

message 8: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

((Thx sorry =P))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((It's ok XD plz rp with me ))

message 10: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

After the Yule Ball, Nyx flopped on her bed to see Amelia in the dorm. "What's up?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia sighed sadly. "What's so wrong with me, that everyone else gets asked to the Yule Ball, but no one ever asks me to go with them? Am I really that weird?"

message 12: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

"Aw, not really. And you should be glad you missed it, death eaters attacked in the middle." (They actually did in the Yule Ball topic, check it out) Nyx sighed.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia groaned. "See? I always miss out on EVERYTHING!"

message 14: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

"It's OK. I can take you to see the wounded, if you like," Nyx offered.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Amelia nodded. "Ok. Maybe I can help out."

message 16: by Olivia, yes, i'm a harry potter freak. (new)

((To the Hospital Wing?))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((yep))

message 18: by Nick, is on vacation. (new)

Nick | 869 comments Mod
Alice Pike storms into the room an shouts "I can't believe
my mother is the new charms teacher" she leaps on her bed and covers herself in the sheets and pillows!!

message 19: by Nick, is on vacation. (new)

Nick | 869 comments Mod
Professor Pine's voice could be heared from the common room saying"All students to the common room"

message 20: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Lune walked in, and dumped her books on her bed. What was she thinking, running in to someone? She sighed, and sat on the edge of her bed.

message 21: by Nick, is on vacation. (new)

Nick | 869 comments Mod
"You know if you want to explore the school there is a secret hall leading to almost everywhere in the school" Alice said as she taped the bucks below the window with her wand, the bricks folded way leading to a hidden staircase

message 22: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) "really?" Lune asked. "I'd like to do that.....but I wish that there would be someone to accompany me..." she sighed. "But I don't know many people...."

message 23: by Nick, is on vacation. (new)

Nick | 869 comments Mod
"Well, I would come but I am the house prefect and Mcgonagall comes and checks to make sure all is well round 12 on every fouth day and this is a fourth day"Alice said

message 24: by Nick, is on vacation. (new)

Nick | 869 comments Mod
McGonagall's voice could be heard calling every one to the common room

message 25: by Audrey ~ EXO-L (new)

Audrey ~ EXO-L (lunewhisper7) Lune smiled. "It's okay. We should go to the common room now. Thanks for telling me about it. My name is Lune."

message 26: by Nick, is on vacation. (new)

Nick | 869 comments Mod
"Alice,Alice Pine, Alex is my brother" she said as she walked towards the door and the bricks folded back into place