Stop Animal Cruelty discussion

fun stuff to take your mind off of all this = )

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oerose) Well, I figured since this is a really sad group, and I really don't do well with such things, we need a topic to get our mind off all this! Anyone hear any good jokes lately? Heard any happy news? I honestly tell you that I haven't... what a world we live in. So, got any... for need of a better phrase... non-sad things to post? (Mods, sorry if this is in the wrong folder.)

message 2: by Caitlan (new)

Caitlan (lionesserampant) i think the mod should change the name of the group to Stop Animal Cruelty, cause idk, it seems like the name is saying --do animal cruelty, and heres a group you can join where people do the same thing!--

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Done!

message 4: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel OHH I LIKE IT

well ill put some funny things up
ive got some magazines lying around and they have a funny things paeg

message 5: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel ok well i found a wiked funny sign
http://www.lolhome.com/img_big/funny-...

it defets the perpouse of the sign itself!

message 6: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel ok so here are some lighten the mood things

"Whats the diffrence between a optimist and a pessimist?" I askes my husbend.
He thought for a minute before responding "An optimist is the guy who created the airplian. A pessimist is the guy who created the parachute."

That one is one of my favorites (and no thats not from my personale life its from a magazine)

message 7: by Caitlan (new)

Caitlan (lionesserampant) haha that sign is hilarious!

message 8: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel exactly but if it was manufactured in a factory then they dont know how to make signs and if some one did personalized they sould read over it first

message 9: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oerose) Yep. But I totally agree, that sign is really awesome.

message 11: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oerose) Those were all really funny esp. the first and second-to-last ones.

message 12: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel if you reallly want to get your mind off of it just go to google and type in EPIC FIALS and youll most lickly be laughing your head off,
or you can just watch americas funniest videos!!

message 13: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oerose) You're absolutely right. Everyone should watch AFV more.

message 14: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel i love that show
i go on youtube and watch it that how much i love it

message 15: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel k so heres some funy quots that i love that i got from anime and books
"Thank you, oh walking monkey dictonary'
"Never moack the cokie"
"Garbage only nopo trash" The sign
dont forget to read my magazine funny htingy the one about pessimests and optimistest

message 16: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 67 comments "The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory." ;)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Only two things are infinite, the univers, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." -Albert Einstein

message 18: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel ha ha thats a good one

message 19: by Caitlan (new)

Caitlan (lionesserampant) AFV is hilarious

message 20: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oerose) Broker-May *Luv them to Death* wrote: ""Only two things are infinite, the univers, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." -Albert Einstein"

I have that one in my fave quotes.

message 21: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel i got these off of http://www.coolfunnyquotes.com/funnyq... so go look at other funny ones two

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

The road to success is always under construction.

If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

message 22: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel i got these off of http://www.coolfunnyquotes.com/funnyq... so go look at other funny ones two

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

The road to success is always under construction.

If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

message 23: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oerose) I like the last one the best.

message 24: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel true

message 25: by Haven Angel (last edited Feb 22, 2011 02:22PM) (new)

Haven Angel 'Never questian the inscriptians"
"Never mock the cookie"
"Magic must defete magic"

message 26: by Haven Angel (new)

Haven Angel ok these ones at first your like thats not true but once you think about it well you get it

"Theres nothing more humbaling then getting your but kicked"

"theres nothing more humbiling, then loosing everything; (i might have messed up on this one)