Chick Lit discussion

nookBooks to Lend?

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kari (new)

Kari | 6 comments Does anyone have the nookCOLOR? It has a 'LendMe' feature and I was wanting to possibly trade books with anyone that had some ChickLit nookBooks? I have one so far as I just got the eReader, but as I get more I"ll be sure to post what I have. I will add a list under my profile with the books I have available to Lend. Please contact me or add your books to this discussion if you are interested!

message 2: by Zulmara (new)

Zulmara | 2 comments Don't have a nook, but this feature makes it interesting...

message 3: by Cathy (new)

Cathy (cgraceh) | 43 comments I believe LendMe is a feature on anything asociated with the Nook...like even if it's just the free downloadable application on a phone...or like I have an ereader that goes thru B&N NookBooks but it looks like only select books are LendMe...so unfortunately I haven't gotten any yet but I'd love to trade chick lit books once I do!

message 4: by Kari (new)

Kari | 6 comments Yes I have found that not all are lendable. But when you do get some let me know. I thinks is as easy as adding and email in your lendMe contacts and making the books you have public to your contacts. Only downside is that you can only lend a specific book once....I assume that is so that people don't take advantage. I think it's a great feature and am looking forward to trying it! :)

message 5: by Cathy (new)

Cathy (cgraceh) | 43 comments Only once? Thats too bad...i thought it was just one at a time...but I could definitely be wrong..i did hear someone else saying the same thing...oh well..once is better than never..look fwrd to trying it oyt! Talk soon