Every Little Thing discussion

Everyone's a critic > Soy-Based Foods Masquerading as Meat

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Bunn I'm reasonably convinced that soy-based products masquerading as meats are part of an old Soviet plot to destabilize the West. The hotdogs in a can are a particularly evil example. I urge you to avoid them at all costs. If any of your loved ones are addicted to them (some people find them strangely addictive), you might consider booking them into one of those rehab clinics that Lindsay Lohan is always escaping from.

message 2: by Camilla (new)

Camilla (camillaisloved) Hahaha! I saw earlier that you were look for a place to rant about soy-based being so-called meat. Glad that you put something together! :D

message 3: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Bunn Thanks. I'm convinced there's some kind of connection between soy and a lot of Hollywood people. It's the best explanation for how loony they are. Hmm. Might need to explore that topic further.

message 4: by Camilla (new)

Camilla (camillaisloved) Bahaha! That's amazing! Funny.

message 5: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (little_miss_innocent) | 39 comments Christopher wrote: "I'm reasonably convinced that soy-based products masquerading as meats are part of an old Soviet plot to destabilize the West. The hotdogs in a can are a particularly evil example. I urge you to av..."

if they were going to do the soy based products as meat thing wouldn't there be a lot more correlations between the meat and mental issues or even physical manefestations? Some ppl are just naturally addicted to certain sensations and taste then others.

message 6: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Bunn Wait, do you mean correlations between soy-based "meat" and mental/physical manifestations? If so, I kinda suspect the entire population of the town of Santa Cruz, CA, is evidence of that.

message 7: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (little_miss_innocent) | 39 comments yep that is what I'm talking about. I mean if the Soviet was trying to deestablish the west wouldn't do something that would affect more americans than the hotdog?

message 8: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Bunn Ah, the hotdog... that's a whole topic by itself. You're probably right.