Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Closed Topics > Erica for mod

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (last edited Feb 18, 2011 04:04PM) (new)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Hey guys, Erica, wants to be a mod, she has 200 comments, is very active, and if you want her to be mod please say so. I will double check if she meets the requirements, kay?

message 2: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
kay. shes super active and i checked her amount of comments

Tiffany approves this message

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Okay, Arti and cite irene have to too.
And I have too double check that she qualifys.

message 4: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
we have to wait to tommorow then cuz arti isnt on

message 5: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Arti (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
yes I am, I agree

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Okay, so rite now, just me and Cite Irene have to agree rite?

message 7: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments I agree :)

message 8: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

ok so hannah?

message 9: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Arti (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
lol, how come you didn't agree before Hannah

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Okay I am agreeing to erica being a mod, and since I am the last person to agree I am going to make her a mod right now.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Kay I'm closing this topic down.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.