Old School Role Play discussion

Play conventions

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Time to set out some conventions for conduct of the game. Once the details are decided, we'll open some threads for the game. It will be conducted as a PbP game I've found that threads for characters, description & dialog and OOC discussion threads are a minimum. Maps and images are highly useful, but I'm not real comfortable in this house so those may take some time. As to dice, I would prefer that we use the dice roller at http://www.invisiblecastle.com

Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig) Richardson (tap3w3rm) | 21 comments Can we use real dice?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't have a problem with real dice. In fact, I prefer them. What I don't like is cheaters and Invisible Castle allows dice rolls to be viewed for veracity. I am a Level 3 HackMaster GM, so I suppose the honor system would be acceptable. However, all who use rolls that cannot be verified will need to take a blood oath on their first born or their mother, whichever is applicable, that said rolls are true.

Angus (Ozzy Zig needs a gig) Richardson (tap3w3rm) | 21 comments Can I swear on all of my warhammer armies and all of my trapping equipment? That would mean more to me than either of those :p

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Spellcasters gain bonus spells according to their applicable attribute, i.e., a druid's WIS bonus of +1 translates to one bonus 1st level spell, a bonus of +2 grants two 1st level and two 2nd level bonus spells and so on.