Darkest Powers RolePlay discussion

Welcome

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (new)

Emily (powers) Hi welcome to the Rp I will post rules shortly.
thanks for being patient. :)

message 2: by K (new)

K (KKGILL) | 1 comments ok

message 3: by Emily (new)

Emily (powers) Hi thanks for the wait.

Okay so welcome to this rp everyone!

Here you can role-play either in the clutches of the Edison/Phoenix group, or on the run.

RULES

1. Try to be active, please give effort to roleplay on a regular basis, if you are in roleplay and have not participated in over two months without posting a reason in the EXCUSED ABSENCES topic than you will be cut out of that rp.

2. No hateful language please, we can all be mature without cussing someone out also try not to let your character get too familiar with alcohol and drugs we will try to keep this as innocent as possible when it comes to that stuff. :)

3. If you are going to rp please put effort into it. No abbreviations, incorrect grammar, words capitalized that shouldn't be etc.

4. No killing of other people in this unless the person has given consent to such actions. However threatening, injuring etc. are permitted. (Even though internal bleeding isn't encouraged ;) )

5. Each rp is a minimum of one paragraph (five to six sentences) and a maximum of whatever your hearts content is.

6.Try to be realistic when rping, if your character is a Necromancer it wouldn't really make sense if she/he was suddenly capable of jumping of ten story building and landing without a scratch.

7. I'll be honest we are probably all girls but still lets try to keep genders diverse, swallow our pride and be the boy lol.

8. If there is already a large group on the run please don't just cut in. A maximum of seven people per rp no more please.

9.Have fun rping!!!

~Emily

message 4: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 11 comments Mod
hi im new

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily (powers) Hi welcome :D. As you can see right now there aren't a lot of members, but I'm trying to change that. I hope you enjoy this group :)

message 6: by Anastacia (new)

i hope so to

message 7: by Shae (new)

Shae (PhoenixAshes) | 5 comments Hello I'm new :)

message 8: by Emily (new)

Emily (powers) Welcome! (So many new people! :D) feel free to make a character and start rping!

message 9: by Shae (new)

Shae (PhoenixAshes) | 5 comments okay will do:) (still trying to get my bearings on this site as well)

message 10: by Anastacia (new)

um how do we roleplay when there is no roleplay topic

message 11: by Emily (new)

Emily (powers) Yah sorry my life has been pretty busy, and I could have sworn I put one but I will put them up tonight thanks for the wait

message 12: by Shirley (new)

Shirley | 4 comments Hi I'm new and I hope that I can join this rp?

message 13: by Emily (new)

Emily (powers) Sure go ahead this rolplay has been dormant for a little but we'll be happy to bring some life back into it :)

message 14: by Shirley (new)

Shirley | 4 comments okay thank you :D

message 15: by Madelynn (new)

Madelynn Mefferd | 1 comments Hi I'm uh new so uh I don't know what to do

message 16: by Shirley (new)

Shirley | 4 comments I still don't really know what to do :D