The Seasonal Reading Challenge discussion

OLD TASK HELP THREADS > 5.8- Blow Your Stack

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dlmrose (last edited Feb 19, 2011 03:29AM) (new)

Dlmrose | 17500 comments Mod
5.8 Blow Your Stack: National Pancake Week is celebrated the first week in March. Since pancakes come in stacks, read a book from your To Read stack that was added before February 19, 2011.

If you have questions, need suggestions OR have suggestions for books to read for this task, please post them here.

message 2: by Dlmrose (new)

placeholder

message 3: by Dlmrose (new)

placeholder

message 4: by Katie (new)

Katie (katieisallbooked) | 263 comments Does this book have to be listed as To Read here on GoodReads or can it just be one that we have had on our physical shelves at home since before February 19, 2011?

I have hundreds of To Read books, but I don't typically add them to GoodReads until I'm actually starting to read them.

message 5: by Dlmrose (new)

The preference would be to have the book on your shelf so that the task can be fairly reviewed, but if you don't have your books on GR shelves, you can use books you already own. Please make a note when you post.

message 6: by Juli (new)

Juli (julifabulous) | 63 comments I'm going to use this task to clear The Hobbit: Or There and Back Again from my TBR =)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

The Hunger Games has been on my TBR list for ages, I'm so utilizing this task for that. :P

message 8: by Kate (new)

Kate (kathrynlouwca) | 1049 comments Marie wrote: "The Hunger Games has been on my TBR list for ages, I'm so utilizing this task for that. :P"

Oh, that is one of the best books. I loved it. As a matter of fact, I think I might try to find a task to re-read it.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Kathryn wrote: Oh, that is one of the best books. I loved it. As a matter of fact, I think..."

I've heard such good things about it! I'm excited to read it. :D