Amazon Kindle discussion

Books by members > Free novel, family drama

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Genia (new)

Genia Stemper | 11 comments In honor of my late Grandmothers, I'd like to offer my novel, A Timely Death, free of charge for the next few weeks. It is getting beautiful 5 star reviews, and one reader writes, "Without fear of judgement, the honesty in this book is refreshing."

A Timely Death is a novel about a woman caring for her grown children, her grandchildren and her ailing mother. It is a story about how women hold their loved ones close with grace and humor, and it is about knowing when it is time to let go.

If you are interested, click on my smashwords link https://www.smashwords.com/books/view... and be sure to use the code UK54Y for the free copy that you can download straight to your kindle.

I hope you take advantage of this offer, which is good through the end of the month.

Thank you for the opportunity to introduce myself and my writing!

message 2: by Orbs n Rings (new)

Orbs n Rings (autumnbluesreviews) | 33 comments Thank you Genia! Look forward to reading it.

message 3: by Becky (new)

Becky (beckyleigh28) I am downloading this book, sounds great. Thank you Genia!

message 4: by Lahni (new)

Lahni Thanks, Genia! Sounds like a good book!

message 5: by Genia (new)

Genia Stemper | 11 comments You are all so welcome! Thank YOU for giving it a read. I appreciate your interest, and really hope you enjoy it.

message 6: by Colette (new)

Colette Guerin (coletteguerin) | 5 comments Thank you.