Romance Lovers for the Challenge-Impaired discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived: Threads, misc. > Oprah's OWN

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (last edited Feb 18, 2011 12:27PM) (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments Has anyone been watching shows on Oprah's new network OWN? I have and I've marked a few as 'season pass' via my TiVo. I don't watch it every day, but I do especially like (in no particular order):

The Gayle King Show
Master Class
Season 25: Oprah Behind the Scenes

I'm even enjoying hating "Anna and Kristina's Grocery Bag." Man-oh-man, those ladies do not know how to cook and yet they are reviewing cookbooks! LOL. I frequently disagree with they say.

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 3220 comments I started watching OWN programs yesterday. I watched one of the behind the scenes episodes- it was the one with Bush Sr & Jr. I thought it was pretty interesting. I also caught a few minutes of the show being hosted by Dr.'s OZ & Phil, and Susie Orman (sp?). I need to find out when that one comes on again.

message 3: by Lisa Kay, Moderator (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 20797 comments I only watched a smattering of 'Ask Oprah's Allstars' with Drs. Oz & Phill and Orman [your spelling is correct :]. I did go to some sites them mementioned to see if there was some unclaimed money waiting for me. Ha! I saw the behind the scenes show with the Bushes which was interesting. I remember see Clinton on Letterman and now with this with Bush and I have to ask myself how come presidents always seem so much smarter after they have left office?

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.