The Everyday, Average But Awesome, Book Club discussion

Games > Crush Someone's Wish

Comments Showing 1-50 of 498 (498 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Sevania, C'mon peeps! Read the November book! (last edited Feb 18, 2011 08:22AM) (new)

Sevania (sevthedev) | 387 comments Mod
Example:

Person 1: I wish I had a pumpkin pie.

Person 2: Wish granted, but it's smushed up. I wish I had a puppy.

Person 1: You get one, but it pees on everything I wish for a million dollars

Person 2: Okay, but it's all counterfeit. I wish for a new book to read.

Get it? If you don't, talk to me. It can be really fun if you get it.

message 2: by Sevania, C'mon peeps! Read the November book! (new)

I wish for a quarter.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Wish granted, but it's all bent. I wish I don't have to go to school.

message 4: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments Wish granted, but your teachers are having a sleepover at your house. I wish for a spaceship.

message 5: by Sky (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 77 comments You've got it, but it's plastic and as small as your thumbnail. I wish for a digital clock.

message 6: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments Wish granted, but every time the alarm goes off, a tiny clown with a hammer comes out of it and hits you on the head. I wish for Saturday.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Wish granted but the world ends. I wish for a laptop.

message 8: by Sevania, C'mon peeps! Read the November book! (new)

Fine, but it's broken and doesn't work. I wish for Finale.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

((Huh? What's that?))

message 10: by Sevania, C'mon peeps! Read the November book! (new)

((A music program, downloadable))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Wish granted but it's a scam. I wish I wasn't bored.

message 12: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments Wish granted, but it's because you're abducted by aliens. I wish for an iPad.

message 13: by Sky (last edited Feb 19, 2011 04:30PM) (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 77 comments Wish granted, but it's stolen the second you're not looking. I wish for a new phone.

message 14: by Sammy (last edited Feb 19, 2011 04:50PM) (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments Wish granted, but it's a broken public pay phone. I wish for a plane ticket to London.

message 15: by Sky (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 77 comments You've got it, but it's ripped and two years old. I wish for my own mini-fridge.

message 16: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments You've got it, but it's covered in dust and full of expired pudding. (At least, that's what it looks like.) I wish for silence.

message 17: by Sky (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 77 comments You've got it, but you're trapped in an abandoned empty room with no windows and a locked door. I wish for Borders to stay open.

message 18: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments They are, but they only have diet low-fat cook books.

message 19: by Sky (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 77 comments ((:p no thanks. Lol. What are you wishing for?))

message 20: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments Oops I forgot... I wish to be abducted by aliens!

message 21: by Sky (last edited Feb 20, 2011 07:41AM) (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 77 comments You were, but then their spaceship crashed. I wish I had more mature siblings.

message 22: by Sevania, C'mon peeps! Read the November book! (new)

Fine, but then your family adopts a bunch of really, really immature kids of all ages. I wish for an iPhone, because I am addicted to this games called Pocket Frogs.

message 23: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments You get it, but the frogs from the game come out of the phone and eat all your stuff. I wish for food.

message 24: by Connor (new)

Connor (connork) You have it but it's full of tapeworm eggs. I wish for a car.

message 25: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments You have it, but it's a broken down taxi with a hobo living in it. I wish for a computer.

message 26: by Sky (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 77 comments Wish granted, but it's full of viruses and doesn't even turn on. I wish for a new pair of headphones.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Wish granted, but you don't have anything to plug them into. I wish for summer.

message 28: by Sammy (last edited Feb 21, 2011 04:51PM) (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments Wish granted, but you will have to spend it cleaning the whole time. I wish for a llama.

message 29: by Sky (last edited Feb 21, 2011 04:57PM) (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 77 comments ((that would stink))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

wish granted but, you get it take away from you by the police. I wish doctor who were real.

message 31: by Sky (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 77 comments Wish granted, but the world ends the next day. I wish for my own TV show.

message 32: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments Wish granted, but when The Doctor comes he will let me come time travel with him and leave you behind.

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 21, 2011 05:03PM) (new)

Fine, but your character is only in each show for about 5 sec. I wish doctor who were real and the world wouldn't end the next day!(ha ha ha)

message 34: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments Again, it will be real, but then the Doctor will come and steal your bananas, let me time travel with him in the TARDIS and leave you behind without any bananas.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

you forgot to tell me what you wished for

message 36: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments I wish for a time machine like the one in my profile picture.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Fine, but it will never be bigger on the inside. I wish for the new ipod touch.

message 38: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments ((I don't care how big it is on the inside, if it can TIME TRAVEL!!!))

You get it, but it only plays yodeling and you can't buy any apps or use the internet.

message 39: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 21, 2011 05:16PM) (new)

What do you wish for?
(You aren't very good at remebering what to wish for.)

message 40: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments You forgot the second M in REMEMBERING...

Anyway, I MEANT to wish for a robot.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

(Why would you want a robot?)
Wish granted, but it is a cyber man and deletes you once you tell him you don't want to be upgraded. I wish I could meet the cast of Doctor Who.

message 42: by Sammy (last edited Feb 21, 2011 05:35PM) (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments ((What's with all this Doctor Who stuff???))

You meet them, but David Tennant tells you to get lost, Billie Piper dosen't want to even see you, and CNoel Clarke throws a slice of pizza at you. And then Freema Argeson tries to be nice but Catherine Tate dumps her soda on your autograph book before Freema can sign it. Russel T Davies calls the security. ((Oh, so many things that could go wrong!))I wish for a slice of pizza.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

(I like Doctor Who, and why would David Tennant be so mean!)
Fine but there is no cheese and it is covered with dirt, mold, and lint.(ha ha ha) I wish for the Daleks to come and DESTROY you!

message 44: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments They do but then I come back to life as a different person and make it so you can't make any more Doctor Who comments! (PLEASE!!!! I'M BEGGING YOU!!!)
I wish for Vicki to stop making comments that have to do with any kind of British TV show!!!!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Wish granted but now all you can watch on TV are British TV show (and your now are stuck with a British accent) I wish for a sponge.

message 46: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments ((So? British accents are awesome!))

You get a...sponge...?... but it's just a... sponge.... It just does...nothing....?

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

:) I LOVE SPONGES!!! by the way, what do you wish for?

message 48: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments *Slaps forehead* Um... I wish for a roll of duct tape.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Wish granted, but it isn't sticky. I wish for a magical sponge that can absorb liquids!!!

message 50: by Sammy (new)

Sammy (IreneAdler) | 1616 comments Wish granted, but it isn't magical. Wait, don't all sponges, magical or not, absorb liquids? Never mind. I wish for a pencil.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10