Oregon Files discussion

Hi from New Member

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Terri (new)

Terri Wright (terrilovestoread) | 2 comments Hi Will - I'm glad to see someone else likes the Oregon series. I think a lot of people gave up on it after the first book or two, but after the second author started writing, they got much better and I'm now a big fan. I really like the concept of their group. Anyway, hi from Terri.

message 2: by Will (new)

Will | 2 comments Mod
The first two were kind of blah, but I think after that, Cussler knew what he wanted to do and how to do it. They are better, currently reading plague ship. I was shocked to see the latest book, something about a jungle. I didn't know that one was Oregon Files. but it is on my list to read, probably get to that one in a week or so.

message 3: by Terri (new)

Terri Wright (terrilovestoread) | 2 comments Yes, I totally agree about the first two, but I'm glad I stuck with it because they improved tremendously. Have you read the new series with Isaac Bell (The Wrecker, The Spy)? I've enjoyed this series as well. I'm waiting for the Kindle version of some of the new ones to go down since I'm sadly out of work at the moment. Either that or I'm off to the library!