Teen Life discussion

Dance Clup For Teens(only)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 497 (497 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by ~Meggyboo~ (new)

~Meggyboo~ (Meggyboo) no sex

message 2: by ~Meggyboo~ (new)

~Meggyboo~ (Meggyboo) Caly turned on the neon lights that read Dance Club open all night"well time to get ready for more teens"she said mopping the dance floor

message 3: by ~Meggyboo~ (new)

~Meggyboo~ (Meggyboo) "i thank some body is here wow are first person today cool"she said putting down the mop and getting behind the counter she yelled for her dad(the owner and bowncer) he came and stood by the stairs that led up to the door

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments Liz walked to the Teen Dance Club. she was stoked to go, cause it meant no parents.

lovedbyOrangemond (too-much) Nick walked into the club late he set his bag on the floor and took over from the Dj just playing, he slid on a new track and played it loud and watched as everybody moved

message 6: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) Daelyn smiled and walked into the Club, this was her first time at the place.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments Liz walked in. and headed to the floor so she would be lost in the comotion

message 8: by lovedbyOrangemond (last edited Feb 20, 2011 05:01PM) (new)

lovedbyOrangemond (too-much) He spun his disks and turned the music loud as he mixes different tunes to make a fantastic beat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNzrwh...

lovedbyOrangemond (too-much) (umm ya I guess)

lovedbyOrangemond (too-much) (okay)

lovedbyOrangemond (too-much) (lol oh okay I see what u mean now sorry)

lovedbyOrangemond (too-much) (lol I feel dump XP)

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments Liz sighed and looked around she couldnt get the grove of the song so she goes to a table

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments "hey" she nods her head at him

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments She smiled at the fact he had to scream "Liz" she said putting her mouth near his ears so he could hear

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments ((sorry i was eating))

Liz smiled and nodded her head to agree so she wouldnt have to scream

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments "Its ok" she said smiling she leans against the wall

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments "Naw i come here all the time" she says looking at him, hmmmmmm he has a hot accent she thought

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments "Oh, that must be killer driving through traffic" she says not really knowing "So whats so special about Teen Dance Club to make you come here?"

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments "Well same here" she says, she pretends to ponder "Well i'm in luck since you're here i wont be alone" she smiles

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments "well, im usually here with a group of people and we all dance talk and laugh, and on open mike nights i usually perform" she looks at him

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments She smiled "Yeah its a total blast,..." she didnt now how to keep this conversation going so she trailed off

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments "Both" she smiled "I also play guitar, piano, flute, and drums"

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments She smiled as she excepted the high five "SO why did you decide to go alone instead of waiting for friends?" she asked

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments She smiled and nodded... she noticed that more couples were coming in the hallway to.. well make out.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments Liz laughed "You have guts" she said between laughing

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments She giggled "Of course the whole finders keepers thing right?"

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments "really, i thought they said brits were fuddy duddies" she said laughing

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments Liz laughed "i cant believe you said that word, it sounds funnier when you say it"

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments Liz blushed while grinning

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments she leaned closer to him already noticing what he was doing

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments she smiled and raised her hand to his hair ruffling it up a bit "sorry i just really wanted to do that" she looked down

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments She kissed him back and put her hands on his waist

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments She smiled "i was hoping you would"

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments she grasped his shirt and kissed him, feeling his heart beat

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments she slightly pulled him closer, so they were nearly no seperable lines between them

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments She moaned abit, and realized, that she was making out with a guy she hardly knew...

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments Liz thought snd seperated so that way she can talk "We hardly know each other"

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments "I really like you too....but as much as an empty hallway says turn on, i think we should have funn at the club since your here"

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments She smiled and noticed that his lips looked swollen from kissing. she wondered if it was obvious that they were making out

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments she put her arms around his neck and rested her head on his chest

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments she blushed and whispered into his chest "i feel the same way"

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments She smiled but then started to think about how he lived in a different town, she kept her cheery face on and thought how to make it work.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments She did the same "When you said out of town i thought you meant far" she sighed in relief

message 45: by ♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (last edited Feb 20, 2011 09:07PM) (new)

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments Liz smiled and sat in his lap, "thats good that you live near by"

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments She put her hands on his shoulders and kissed him back

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments She smiled against his lips and seperated so she can put her lips on his neck

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments She grabbed his hand and took it off her chest "Not on the first date"

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments She smiled and put a hand on his cheek
((? Y the?))

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 2414 comments "its ok, you get carried away when your with someone you feel an intense connection with" she said gesturing to her legs wrapped around his waist

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10