The Vampire Diaries discussion

Television > The Dinner Party ( Discussion)

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Graziella (grazia) | 1453 comments Mod
What did you think of this episode?

I would have to say that Katherine played Damon again. Seem like what ever says they do, lol.

poor Bonnie...

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 113 comments The only thing that went through my mind pre-episode was 'LEXI'S BAAACK!!!' but euh, good episode. Nice to see Katherine again although the promo for the next ep seems like Elena in for some neck-choking from Stefan.
I'm sure Bonnie will get her powers again. Jonas probably just.. muted them. I don't know. But it seems kind of Original-ish that he can take other witches' powers away.
I'm looking forward to Jenna finding out all the supernatural stuff going on right under nose but then everyone except Matt would know..... Oohh I want her to meet Katherine and Isobel. :)
And.... LEXI'S BAAAAAAACK!!! For one flashback episode.

message 3: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

it was nice to see Lexi back...and I think Damon seemed sorry for killing her. Maybe not It might me just me seeing things or reading too much into it. LOL

I know...I thought Jenna was going to find out too. BUT don't worry soon enough (view spoiler)

Don't you feel sorry for Matt though?...poor guy is left out.

Maybe soon enough Caroline might relieve something to him.

So that dagger, now in Elijah's heart, is the only thing that can kill an original. The question i have is if that is the only thing that can kill a original does that mean once they remove the dagger Elijah will come back to life? or it has to stay there for a while then they can take it out and he is dead for good?

that is messed...they should just did what was in the book. originals can only be killed with stake made of the wood that they are weak against...it might be white oak wood if I remember correctly. But then again it depends on the wood and the vampire.

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 113 comments The TV series is like an accompaniment to the books; apart from the borrowed characters, there's really nothing much in common regarding the plot. I mean, there's not much fighting over Elena now... which I actually like because Stefan and Damon are good as a duo. I think so anyway.

If you take the dagger out, he comes back to life yes. But what I don't get is, why does it have to be that particular dagger? I mean, it looks pretty new to me. If there was only one dagger that could kill an Original, I'd expect it to be made a stone with runes carved around it, that kind of thing. Anyway, I suppose we'll find out.

Six week hiatus after the next ep, noooooo!!!!!!!!!

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 175 comments Mod
In the show Stefan was worse than Damon! Could you possibly even think of that. I mean I thought of that once but Damon was actually the one worried about getting caught. Not the same at all

message 6: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

So then you can say that, the dagger doesn't really "kill" it merely just kills for a bit and then the vampire will come alive once the dagger is out.

that is a bit odd...lol

yes, they made him worse in the show. lol...

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 113 comments I really liked the bit where Stefan begs Damon to stay etc. And I suppose it shows just how much Lexi (I always thought it'd be Alexandra. Turns out it's Alexia) influenced him and how important she was to him. Shame on Damon!

But that's only on Originals. Even wood doesn't work against them (which is pretty strange/amazing).

message 8: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

yes...with age a vampire is harder to kill.

But even Damon asked Alexia to help stefan when he left...makes you wonder what happened to him after he left..

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 113 comments Ahh true. Damon must've went through some radical transformation into the bad guy. I liked it when he compelled the girls to leave. Good on him.

message 10: by Andrhea Paltao (new)

Andrhea Paltao | 177 comments Kath is baaack. >:) haha. I wonder what she would do since she's now back. Poor Bonnie. Jonas took her powers. :( and Damon.. I didn't knew he's a good guy before. :D Haha.

message 11: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

There are still many things we don't know about Damon ;) lol

Yeah...she did kind of over step with Jonas and Luca though....just a bit.

message 12: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments Graziella wrote: "it was nice to see Lexi back...and I think Damon seemed sorry for killing her. Maybe not It might me just me seeing things or reading too much into it. LOL

I know...I thought Jenna was going to fi..."

Yes!!! That is the same question I have. I would love the answer to this question. As I read this, your thoughts are the same like mine. :)

message 13: by Alethea (last edited Apr 15, 2011 10:17AM) (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments Graziella wrote: "So then you can say that, the dagger doesn't really "kill" it merely just kills for a bit and then the vampire will come alive once the dagger is out.

that is a bit odd...lol

yes, they made him..."

Wow. Got my answer too, heh. It's like he's in some coma. Hehe.

message 14: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments Graziella wrote: "There are still many things we don't know about Damon ;) lol

Yeah...she did kind of over step with Jonas and Luca though....just a bit."

I agree. Poor Luca. HE only wanted his sister back. And Jonas only wanted his daughter. :) But it was an awesome thing when he gave Bonnie her powers back and then when he showed her how to kill Klaus well practically everything that can help her. And I'm sure he gave her info so that he can have his daughter saved.