Yay Roleplay! =D discussion

Shapeshifters > Shapeshifter RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 107 (107 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Ember (new)

Ember (bookworm725) | 150 comments Mod
((on ur mark, get set, GO!))

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 11 comments Mason watched clock on the building as it ticked and his ears focused on the light Tick Tock that it made.

message 3: by Ember (new)

((hmm so where do u wanna be? school?))

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 11 comments ((i dont mind. He was just looking at a building somewhere with a clock))

message 5: by Ember (new)

((oh ok, cuz i thought u were at a school.))

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 11 comments ((i dont mind. I can be if you want))

message 7: by Ember (new)

((yea could u? Thanx =]))

Isabella (Awesomeness) (elmsgirl7) | 18 comments Ivy walked down the street that lead from her house to the school she attended. She stopped in front of the clock outside of the school, checking the time. It was only 7:30 a.m., so she had about 20 minutes before she should start heading to her locker. She glanced over to see a boy also staring at the clock. "Hello," she said quietly.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 11 comments Mason turned his head slightly and bowed it at the girl near him, "Hello." was all he said as he went back to listening to the tick tock.

message 10: by Ember (new)

Rajha walked up to the school building. She saw a girl and a boy both staring at the big clock on the outside face of the building. She walked over toward the girl. "Hi" she said.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 11 comments he heard another voice and turned around so see who else was there. he smiled at the girl and bowed his head but said nothing before turning and walking away to his own locker.

message 12: by Ember (new)

Rajha stared after the boy confused.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 11 comments he opened the locker and looked in side, his mind blank.

message 14: by Ember (new)

The bell rang and Rajha walked into the building to go to her locker.

message 15: by Ember (new)

Rajha took out her notebook and her favorite green pen from her locker. She examined herself in the small mirror clinging to the inside of the locker door.

message 16: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 53 comments Rose walked down the hall. She was new here, since she was back to traveling around again. She looked around for her locker, her hood over her head. Her deep blue eyes glowed from underneath the hood, but there was nothing but pain and loneliness in them.

message 17: by Ember (new)

Rajha slammed her locker closed and quickly turned to walk away when she collided with a hooded figure, dropping all of her belongings.

message 18: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 53 comments Rose fell back and sat up, rubbing the back of her head. She looked up at Rajha and quickly stood up, running down the hall and outside.

message 19: by Ember (new)

Rajha didn't even have time to yell to the girl to stop before she bolted down the hall and out the door. Rajha collected her things quickly and ran after her. She burst through the doors and looked around for the hooded girl.

message 20: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 53 comments ((what about Nicholai?))

Rose hid inside a cluster of bushes, feeling her ears twitch underneath her hoodie. She stayed completely quiet so that Rajha wouldn't be able to find her, and she sat there against the school wall behind the bushes.

message 21: by Ember (new)

Nicholai had seen a girl in a hoodie hide inside the cluster of bushes several feet away from him. Curious he walked over to the bushes and peeked his head in a break in the mass of leaves and branches. "Hang here often?" he asked the mysterious hooded girl.

message 22: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 53 comments Rose yowled and hissed at Nicholai, her cat fangs baring at him, "Don't scare me like that!" she said, pushing his head out of the bush.

message 23: by Ember (new)

Startled by the hissing and the fangs he stumbled a little but caught himself easily and poked his head back into the group of bushes. "I'm sorry I startled you." he said sincerely but with a stunning grin on his face.

message 24: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 53 comments "What do you want?" she asked, looking away from him. Before he could say anything, however, she just pushed his head out again.

message 25: by Ember (new)

He was frustrated now, he poked his head back in "I would appreciate it if you stopped doing that," he hissed, "and I want to know why you're hanging out in a bush".

message 26: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 53 comments Rose backed away from Nicholai slightly, seeming scared at his frustrated tone. She closed her eyes and buried her face in her arms once she wrapped them around her knees.

message 27: by Ember (new)

Nicholai sighed, he needed to learn to keep his temper in control more. "I'm sorry," he said calmly. "But seriously, what are you doing in a bush?"

message 28: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 53 comments Rose looked at him and her hood fell off of her head, her ears twitching as they became exposed. Her eyes widened and she pulled her hood back over her head, lifting her hand towards Nicholai and sent him back a few feet. Her eyes were shaded by her hood, and she ran once he was away from the bush.

message 29: by Ember (new)

Caught off guard by the ears Nicholai didn't expect the hard push that sent him stumbling backwards. Before he could recover the girl tore off and he was left staring after her curiously.

message 30: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 53 comments Rose felt a hand grab her roughly into an alley and she screamed, only to have a hand put over her mouth. It were those boys again that had messed with her a few days ago. She bit the one who had grabbed her on the hand until it bled, and he growled and hit her. She fell to the ground and looked at the boy with a terrified look, tears in her eyes as the others closed in around her. She wondered if anyone would come to help her, maybe that boy that had seen her ears.

message 31: by Ember (new)

Nicholai shook himself back to reality and starting running in the direction that the curious hooded girl had gone.

message 32: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 53 comments Rose screamed again and before she knew it, everything went black, and she didn't realize that she was hit again. She laid there and it was getting hard for her to breathe, coughing.

message 33: by Ember (new)

Nicholai heard a scream come from a nearby alley, he ran in that direction. When he got to the alley the scream had come from he saw the girl with the ears laying on the ground half unconcious with several menacing guys crowded around her. "Hey! Get away from her!" he yelled moving toward the girl. He had to help her.

message 34: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 53 comments After a few minutes, Rose slightly opened her eyes and saw the boy from earlier, but the others were just laughing, "Why should we? And if we don't, what are you gonna do about it?"

message 35: by Ember (new)

"You don't want to find out" Nicholai said with a deadly tone to his voice. He moved closer to the girl, standing over her now protectively.

message 36: by Izzy (last edited Sep 02, 2011 03:53PM) (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 53 comments Rose looked up at Nicholai and lifted her hand once again, and the other guys were sent flying through the wooden fence that led to the other side of the alley, and once they were up, they ran, and Rose coughed, tasting blood as it ran down the side of her mouth.

message 37: by Ember (new)

Nicholai looked at the girl shocked. He bent down to her and placed a gentle hand on her face. "You okay?"

message 38: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 53 comments Rose nodded and hugged him, trembling as she sobbed. She was still terrified, and pulled away once she coughed, blood splattering onto the ground.

message 39: by Ember (new)

The hug startled him, in more ways than one, he felt like he was born to hold this girl in his arms. When she pulled away coughing blood it brought him back to reality like a slap in the face. He pulled a tissue out of his pocket and gingerly wiped her mouth. He took her hands, "Can you stand?" he asked.

message 40: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 53 comments "I-I don't know," Rose shakily stood up and fell against Nicholai, almost unable to stand at all. She winced and coughed harder, breathing heavily as her vision blurred.

((sorry im on my phone so itll be a while for me to post...))

message 41: by Ember (new)

((no prob))

"Whoah," he said trying to hold her up as she coughed up more blood. "We need to get you to a hospital or at least back to the school nurse. Do you think you can walk?" He looked into her eyes worried.

message 42: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 53 comments Rose shook her head, closing her eyes and fell unconscious.

((kk now I'm on my iPod but I was watching tv, sorry))

message 43: by Ember (new)

((lol I'm on my iPod too.))

Nicholai caught her quickly and picked her up with both arms, she was very light but he wouldn't be able to walk very far carrying her like this so the school nurse would have to do. He started back to the school with the cat girl slumped in his arms.

message 44: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 53 comments After a few hours, Rose opened her eyes and looked around. She was in the nurse's office, and her hood was down. She quickly pulled it up and hid her ears, her tail swishing back and forth.

message 45: by Ember (new)

Nicholai got up from the chair in the corner of the office and walked over to the girl lying on the bed. He smiled down at her, "Hey" he said softly, "how are you feeling?"

message 46: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 53 comments Rose smiled slightly, "I'm alright."

message 47: by Ember (new)

He grinned, "I'm glad, I was worried about you." He brushed a small strand of hair out of her eyes.

message 48: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 53 comments "You were?" she asked quietly, looking at Nicholai with a surprised expression.

message 49: by Ember (new)

He looked away quickly, "Well...yeah I mean...it's not everyday a girl collapses in my arms." He looked back at her with fury in his eyes, "Those guys, did they hurt you? What did they want?"

message 50: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) | 53 comments "Yeah, but I'm alright, really," Rose sat up and looked around, "Where am I?"

« previous 1 3