the invisibles discussion

roleplays and stuff > Spy Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 290 (290 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Shannie Pie (new)

Shannie Pie (flamingpig) Zora went over to Carmen. "What are we doing? Is there anything you need me to do?"

message 2: by Madison (new)

Madison carmen looked up from her computer. "i'm not really sure. it has been really quiet around here lately. i wonder why?"

message 3: by Shannie Pie (new)

Shannie Pie (flamingpig) "Yeah. Nothing to do lately." She sighed and set her hip on the edge of the desk. "It seems really suspicious though."

message 4: by Shannie Pie (new)

Shannie Pie (flamingpig) ((Madi?))

message 5: by Madison (new)

Madison ((what?))
laughing carmen looked at the clock on her desk. "have you heard anything from the team we sent out yet?"

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) ((I'm on...I dunt know where to jump in))

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) ((YAY XD))

"I haven't heard a think." Jasmine said, walking in with Dachi.

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) "Around." She flashed a toothy grin.

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) "They'll be back." She sneered.

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Jasmine rolled her eyes and sat down at her laptop, logging her information for the day.

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Jasmine flipped open her phone and called up Carmen.

message 12: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (fisksgirl) | 184 comments Mod
Carrie walked into the room, wringing out her hair with a annoyed look firmly on her face.

"The next time anyone asks me to check the perimeter without looking at the weather forecast first is gonna get shot."

message 13: by Madison (new)

Madison "well then i should probably stay quiet." carmen laughed from the chair that she sat in.

message 14: by Shannie Pie (new)

Shannie Pie (flamingpig) Zora looked around at her fellow spies and sighed. There was really nothing to do lately.

((Quit spamming Annika!!!))

message 15: by Izzy (last edited Aug 16, 2008 07:32PM) (new)

Carrie sneered slightly at Carmen's comment, and sat down heavily--yet somehow silently--in the nearest swivel chair, turning in it slightly from side to side. She tapped the armrests absently. Then she turned to Carmen.

"So, what's new on the Western Front?"

message 16: by Madison (new)

Madison "uh, the usual. but its quieter than usual." carmen laughed as she played with her dog tag that she wore around her neck.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Akira stared unhappily at her nails. Were they too glossy?

message 18: by Izzy (new)

Carrie nodded curtly, taking out one of her many hidden knives, wiping all traces of water off of it. "What's on the agenda for today? Can I point a gun at somebody yet?...Or just a sharp pointy stick, that'll work too."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Akira shook her head slightly to clear it and adjusted her clip. No use walking around a mess.

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) "Whats up?" Jasmine landed next to Akira, her purple colored hair falling over her face.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Akira pouted up at Jasmine through her lashes. "Bad day."

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Jasmine shrugged. "May I ask why?"

message 23: by Madison (new)

Madison "hmmm...i think it would have to be the pointy stick. can you round up everyone to meet me here in 20 minuters?" carmen didn't wait for carrie's reply. she had already vanished off to some other place.

message 24: by Izzy (new)

Carrie nodded curtly and disappeared silently through the way she had come. After all, disappearing was what she did best, after three years on the run.

message 25: by Shannie Pie (new)

Shannie Pie (flamingpig) Zora sat in Carmen's now empty chair and waited for the rest of the group to come.

message 26: by Madison (new)

Madison ((yup!))

message 27: by Izzy (new)

((...okay!))
Carrie suddenly reappeared, walking behind Annika and Haru.

"Found 'em," Carrie said simply.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

hax and blade walked in, side by side "hey"

message 29: by Izzy (new)

Carrie turned to them, nodding in greeting. "Any news?" she asked; she had been patrolling the opposite area.

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) "Nothing but desolate fields." Jasmine sighed.

message 31: by Izzy (new)

"Same," Carrie replied. "Some of them charred to black."

message 32: by Madison (new)

Madison "is everyone here?" carmen's voice asked, but there was no sign of her in the room.

message 33: by Izzy (new)

"Think so," said Carrie, not even blinking. She leaned against the wall by the door, an old habit in case she needed to sneak out or ambush.

message 34: by Madison (new)

Madison there was a short pause. then suddenly carmen was there sitting in another chair where everyone could see her. she smiled, "anyone want to report anything?"

message 35: by Izzy (new)

"If you didn't hear the first time," said Carrie, "the Eastern fields were targeted and burned, just like last week in the southwest."

message 36: by Madison (new)

Madison carmen sighed, "other than that. i want to hear some sort of information before i tell mine."

message 37: by Izzy (new)

"Far as I can tell, the Company hasn't reached the Northern Sections yet, so I think we should focus on staking out the area. I'll go on a recon in the morning. If everything goes according, I'll be back in three days, give or take." the others blinked in astonishment; that was the longest speech they had ever heard her give.

message 38: by Shannie Pie (new)

Shannie Pie (flamingpig) "I'll go with you." Zora offered.

message 39: by Izzy (new)

Carrie nodded her thanks. "We'll leave around five; meet you by the south gate?"

message 40: by Madison (new)

Madison carmen sighed again. "no you won't. i need you all. everyone please take a seat..."

message 41: by Izzy (new)

Carrie narrowed her eyes suspiciously. Even though Carmen was in charge, and Carrie respected her, she WAS going on that recon, barring a VERY good reason not to.

message 42: by Madison (new)

Madison carmen looked straight at carrie. she knew what carrie was thinking. "tonight there will be a delivary, and i need all of you on duty."

message 43: by Shannie Pie (new)

Shannie Pie (flamingpig) "What kind of delivery?" Zora said, her eyes narrowed, but her exited emotions were hidden behind her smooth face.

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) Jasmine nodded and stared at Carmen.

message 45: by Madison (new)

Madison "i am not to release any more details about it at this time. just make sure you all are ready to leave at four." and with that carmen was gone.

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) "Okay then." Jasmine heaved her large purse over her shoulder. "Orders are orders."

message 47: by Izzy (new)

"BLIND orders," growled Carrie mutinously. This was starting to reflect her pre-Squad life; definitely not a good thing. She waited a moment, and then exited the room up, going on border patrol to clear her head, despite the fact that that was where she had just come from.

message 48: by Shannie Pie (new)

Shannie Pie (flamingpig) Zora shrugged. She knew Carmen too well to ask many questions. She stood up from her perch and stretched.

message 49: by Shannie Pie (new)

Shannie Pie (flamingpig) ((N E 1?))

message 50: by Madison (new)

Madison ((huh?))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6