Hogwarts School For Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
The Archives > Professor Endicott's Office (Theatre)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 194 (194 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Airi , Head of Gryffindor, the figurehead mod (last edited Feb 17, 2011 06:35PM) (new)

Airi  (master-of-nothing) | 4833 comments Mod
Here, students can come to ask about or discuss with Professor Endicott about issues concerning the theatre class.

message 2: by Gus, Head Boy of Gryffindor (last edited Feb 23, 2011 12:04PM) (new)

Gus | 2773 comments Mod
*knocks* You wanted to see me *gives professor a little smile with the corner of his mouth which shows that he's allways up for something*

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 23, 2011 01:01PM) (new)

I'm angry Gus. You told me that you were in Slytherin, so I reduced 5 points from that house. Now, I just learned that youare in Gryffindor! I am VERY angry at you! So tomorrow after all your classes, you will be in my office, cleaning all my photographs that are dusted! And I have at least 100 of them. You also will have a 20 point deduction from Gryffindor! *Is red at the face* Do NOT let this happen again, or there will be a severe punishment! But hey, I'll make a batch of tea and crumpets and you can have some.

message 4: by Gus, Head Boy of Gryffindor (new)

Gus | 2773 comments Mod
*grimaces and silently says* dude... 20 points?! I was just joking! It's not my problem if you don't have humor! *laughs while talking* And how in the hell did you believe I was in Slytherin?!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Listen Gus, I'm new here. I'm very serious. Just because I teach the arts doesn't mean I don't have humor. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. Lying isn't a good thing. Someday, people might lose trust in you. I don't want that to happen. So, just live with your punishment, and then we'll start over. Deal? *puts hand out and waits for Gus to shake his hand*

message 6: by Gus, Head Boy of Gryffindor (new)

Gus | 2773 comments Mod
Someday?! Many of these guys lost their trust on me just before they knew me! But yeah if it makes you happy... *shakes his hand*

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Good. Now, get to your next class, and I'll see you tomorrow.

message 8: by Gus, Head Boy of Gryffindor (new)

Gus | 2773 comments Mod
*leaves*

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

NEXT DAY

*Waits for Gus*

message 10: by Gus, Head Boy of Gryffindor (last edited Feb 25, 2011 11:45AM) (new)

Gus | 2773 comments Mod
*opens the door again and gives him a forced smile* hey

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright then. You will clean all my celeberty pictures WITHOUT magic. Here is the duster. Begin. *Sits at desk and starts writing the Titanic script*

message 12: by AK (new)

AK (blue_rose22) | 3142 comments Hello Proffesor, I was wondering if I could talk to you about our homeowrk.

message 13: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ((He's at the Forest. He can't be in two places at once!))

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes. Something wrong?

message 15: by AK (new)

AK (blue_rose22) | 3142 comments ((errr....yes he can.....))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

*Stops writing and looks at Anusha with his reading glasses still on*

message 17: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ((He can? Oh...my bad.))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((Its okay.))

message 19: by AK (new)

AK (blue_rose22) | 3142 comments Well err, sir, don't you think you are giving us somewhat non-simple homework assignment, and you said you had BIGGER projects for us....

message 20: by Gus, Head Boy of Gryffindor (new)

Gus | 2773 comments Mod
((yes he can))

message 21: by Gus, Head Boy of Gryffindor (new)

Gus | 2773 comments Mod
*stops cleaning a picture that shows professor Endicott with a famous actor* She's got a good point o view...

message 22: by AK (new)

AK (blue_rose22) | 3142 comments See professor!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I think that this is simple homework for now, Anusha. See, in the future, I will be giving complex work. But for now, because this class has just started, I will give you this kind of homework. If not, I can give you hard homework assignments like a 20 page response on the history of acting....

message 24: by AK (new)

AK (blue_rose22) | 3142 comments Nevermind professor, I always thought you were different, now I know I was wrong
*walks out before he can say anything else*

message 25: by Michael (new)

Michael | 400 comments *knocks* Hello? I would like to try for the part of Jack Dawson?

message 26: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) | 2981 comments *ivan walks in and smiles sheepishly*

So would i.

message 27: by Michael (new)

Michael | 400 comments *glares* You wait your turn outside please. *he said with a fake smile*

message 28: by Angela (last edited Feb 27, 2011 07:55AM) (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) | 2981 comments He hasn't even said auditions should begin yet. Just relax! *smiles not catching the falseness in Michaels voice*

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

*opens the door slightly*
Is anyone else here to audition? Because I need someone to do this song with.

message 30: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) | 2981 comments Michael and I are here.

message 31: by Michael (new)

Michael | 400 comments ((Michaela? and he did in theater class))

message 32: by Angela (new)

Angela (thegreatwoodenfush) | 2981 comments ((Sorry typo i was on my ipod and it auto corrects me and usually it auto corrects wrong))

message 33: by Hannah, Mistress of Hogwarts/Head of Ravenclaw/Prof. of Art (new)

Hannah (normalgirl) | 9761 comments Mod
(Heya Michael)

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh! Cool. I'm not sure what part I want though. I'd try out for a lead, but I know everyone's gonna try out for those.

message 35: by AK (new)

AK (blue_rose22) | 3142 comments Jay:
*knocks and comes in*
I would like to sing with Faith, if none of you mind.
*smiles*

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Of course not! I mean, there's not many who would volunteer to sing a duet with a second year.

message 37: by AK (new)

AK (blue_rose22) | 3142 comments Jay;
Thats what happens to a third year
*grins*

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

*laughs* Well, I'm glad you offered. It would be awkward to sing half a song, wouldn't it! *smiles*

message 39: by AK (new)

AK (blue_rose22) | 3142 comments Definitely
*returns smile*
((urghh!! he is too much like me, I need to change him!! AND Aaron needs to get on!!))

message 40: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 27, 2011 12:17PM) (new)

((Why does Aaron need to get on? And no, he's not too much like you))
Yeah... so, wanna go practice on the grounds?

message 41: by AK (new)

AK (blue_rose22) | 3142 comments (well, like my charrie, I am nothing like either of them, I am too loud, random, and weird not to mention to laughy like))

Sure! Let us go, after you
*points to the door*

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright. *laughs and walks out the door*

message 43: by AK (new)

AK (blue_rose22) | 3142 comments *follows*

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

So, two Jacks'. I need Michael to go first, so Ivan, please wait outside. Michael, I need you to act this scene out. *Gives him a script. Here is what it says:
Jack: So boys, what's up at steaks?
Man 1: Let's see. Winner gets my tickets to the titanic.
Jack: You're joking?!
Man 1: Not at all. 2 of 'em. Ya scared?
Jack: Not at all. Let's play.
Nararator: Jack and Man 1 plays for a while. Later, other men join, and Jack's friend comes.
Jack: Well boys, it's been nice playin' with ya.
Man 2: You can say that. You probably forfitin'.
Jack; Not at all. Actually, I was going to the-Titanic! Read 'em and weap!
Nararator: Jack had just put down all Aces, and Jack and his friend just won a trip to the Titanic.

Ready Michael?

message 45: by Hope (new)

Hope Martin: *taps on door, pokes head in* I apologize for the interuption, but just to let you know Professor, I would like to audition for the part of Cal Hockley.

message 46: by Gus, Head Boy of Gryffindor (new)

Gus | 2773 comments Mod
Am I supposed to continue here or..?

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Ah, Gus. So sorry. How about I'll tell you. You may leave. And Martin, please wait outside after I finish with Michael, then Ivan.

message 48: by Hope (new)

Hope Martin: *nods, waits outside*

message 49: by Gus, Head Boy of Gryffindor (new)

Gus | 2773 comments Mod
*leaves and Outside the office sees Martin and Ivan* what are you nerds doing here?

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Aaron: *Walks by* Hi guys! So how are you liking my Uncle?

« previous 1 3 4
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.