Clive Cussler discussion

Oregon Files

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Will (new)

Will | 3 comments Hey all, I love the Dirk Pitt Adventures. I saw the movie Sahara and noticed that it was based on a book. So I went out and read the book. I then noticed it was a series, and read them all. I tried NUMA Files, but could get hooked. Got hooked on OREGEON FILES though. I also created a group here on goodreads for the Oregon Files - http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/4...

message 2: by Paul (new)

Paul W | 8 comments I am currently reading Flood Tide and enjoyed the introduction to The Oregon and its crew. I am currently reading the Pitt series, in order, and once finished I will start on another Cussler series, maybe the Oregon Files, who knows.

message 3: by Weylin (new)

Weylin (wp204) | 4 comments I only read one book of the Oregon Files. I thought it was good but for some reason out led me to Jack DuBrul's series. I liked it a lot

message 4: by Peggy (new)

Peggy (peggyw) | 2 comments Hello everyone! I also loved the Dirk Pitt Adventures. They were great, and I am really looking forward to reading the Oregon Files.

message 5: by Ian (new)

Ian Kharitonov (iankharitonov) | 2 comments The Oregon Files really went from strength to strength once Jack DuBrul took over the series. Check out Jack's Mercer series, even better than the Oregon books, in my opinion.

message 6: by Jay (new)

Jay I recently read Golden Buda. I couldn't get into the book, too many characters that I couldn't get behind or care about. Did I read it wrong? I really don't want to read the next book in the series just in case it waste my time. The shame of it is I am love Clive Cussler and all the other series he put out. Any words of encouragement