Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

General Discussion > New books over the next few months?

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

☽ Rhiannon ✭ Mistwalker ☾ (pnr_list) | 133 comments I know I've seen a lovely list of the new releases of PNR series in chronological order, but I don't know where to find it. If someone has a link, I'd appreciate it, but if not, what is coming out over the next couple months? I already got the new Immortals After Dark book that came out on Tuesday, what else is coming out? :)

message 2: by Alisa (new)

Alisa (alisakayco) | 110 comments I always check out this site:
http://www.fictfact.com/BookReleaseCa...

☽ Rhiannon ✭ Mistwalker ☾ (pnr_list) | 133 comments Alisa wrote: "I always check out this site:
http://www.fictfact.com/BookReleaseCa..."

That's cool, thanks for the link. I'm specifically thinking of a thread on GoodReads in one of the PNR-related groups.

message 4: by Lisa M (last edited Feb 19, 2011 09:21AM) (new)

Lisa M (lamessegee) | 248 comments If you list your favorite series on fictfact.com you can come up with your personal list of upcoming books. But we can start putting together a PNR/UF list of upcoming books here. I'll start with some of the PNR books and their dates to the best of my knowledge.

3-1 Moon Cursed by Lori Handeland
3-29 Vampire Mine by Kerrelyn Sparks
3-29 Eternal Rider by Larissa Ione
3-29 Lover Unleashed by J.R. Ward
3-29 The Darkest Secret by Gena Showalter
4-5 Dark Enchantment by Anya Bast
4-26 Black Magic Woman by Christine Warren
5-31 The Reluctant Vampire by Lynsay Sands
6-7 Vampire in Atlantis by Alyssa Day
6-11 Crave The Moon by Lori Handeland
6-28 Deeper Than Midnight by Lara Adrian
6-28 Taken By Fire by Sydney Croft
8-2 Blood Hunt by Shannon K. Butcher
8-2 Master of Shadows by Angela Knight
8-8 Redemption by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Oct The Darkest Surrender by Gena Showalter
12-1 Immortal Rider by Larrisa Ione

Please add to the list.

message 5: by Lisa M (last edited Feb 17, 2011 07:37PM) (new)

message 6: by new_user (new)

new_user | 1389 comments Hey, PNR, GR is releasing a list of new releases each month. You can see them by genre, or you can choose to see only books from authors on your read list:

http://www.goodreads.com/new_releases...

It's pretty cool. :D

message 7: by AlbertaJenn (new)

AlbertaJenn I saw it yesterday. but it seems they do current month/year. Would be nice if they did it for multiple months. Then adding new releases to my shelves would be a sinch!

Sillylittlefishey | 1024 comments Dead Reckoning from Charlaine Harris is supposed to be out sometime in May, last I heard...didn't see it on the list..

message 9: by Lisa M (new)

Lisa M (lamessegee) | 248 comments Heidi wrote: "Dead Reckoning from Charlaine Harris is supposed to be out sometime in May, last I heard...didn't see it on the list.."

5-3 Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris

message 10: by ☽ Rhiannon ✭ (new)

☽ Rhiannon ✭ Mistwalker ☾ (pnr_list) | 133 comments The Darkest Secret comes out on March 11th?

message 11: by Lisa M (last edited Feb 19, 2011 09:22AM) (new)

Lisa M (lamessegee) | 248 comments March 29th. Sorry. I edited my original post to reflect that.