Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: A Roleplay discussion

Notice > Character Information

Comments Showing 1-50 of 525 (525 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє єvαηs | 830 comments Mod
This is so we can get to know your character a little better! :) Feel free to post whenever you feel.

Wands
http://www.alivans.com
http://www.whirlwood.com

Or make one up.

Name:
Blood Status (muggle born, half-blood, pure-blood):
Wand:
Personality:
House:
Family:
Friends:
Enemies:
Crush (optional):
Other:

message 2: by Mandy (last edited Feb 23, 2011 05:21PM) (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Name: Mandy Moore (I didn't want to use my real last name...so yeah. My charrie is like me....but not. =P)
Year: Fifth
Blood: Pure, but likes Muggles and doesn't think that Wizards should take over the world and whatnot.
Wand: 9 inches. Elder wand with a core of *Chimaera Scale
Personality: Mandy is extremely outgoing and overall a happy person. She's random and crazy hyper, and people like her for it anyway. She makes friends easily...but enemies just as easily. She's loyal, forgiving, but if she's in a bad mood you REALLY want to leave her alone. She hates being pitied, and it will make her angry if you or herself shows sympathy or weakness. She enjoys reading and writing and socializing with people. Because her mood changes so fast and so often, she's usually very jumpy and active. She's smart, but she isn't a huge fan of schoolwork, but she gets it done on time....most of the time. She doesn't mind breaking rules if she wants too. She's used to getting her own way. She was homeschooled most of her life, so this is her first year at Hogwarts, and she's a fifth year. She's book smart, and knows how to Apparate and do complicated spells because of her intensive teaching at home.
Appearance: Exactly five feet tall and proud of it. She doesn't mind being called "Midget" "Shrimpy" or "Shorty" because that's a part of what she is. She's slender, but she's not athletic, mostly because she hates exercising and moving a lot when she doesn't want too. She has brown/blonde naturally streaked, just past shoulder length, very straight hair. She has hazel eyes that look brown from further away, and more dark green when you're a few inches from her face and close. She bites her nails often, and hates her hands because of it, so she usually has her fists balled up so no one can see her fingernails. She hides her face when she gets excited. If she stays up late at night or is very tired, her cheeks turn pink. She likes to look nice and put together, but isn't afraid to get dirty if she has too.
History: Mandy grew up in the Wizarding World, but knows a lot about Muggles, since her best friend was one. Her best friend doesn't know the truth about her, which often hurts Mandy if she thinks about it too much. Her family was rich and owned two houses, one in each world. So she had a double life which had it's perks, but sometimes she despised keeping secrets, at other times, she's very secretive. Like I said, she's moody.
Family: Four siblings Jared (8), Seth (5), Kendra (3), Conner (1)), all too young to go to Hogwarts. Parents Daniel and Jennifer Moore.
Crush: Open
Pet: Owl named Romeo: http://www.cryptomundo.com/wp-content...
Other: Nothing really...for now, anyway.

*Although chimera scales are magically powerful, they are extremely rare in modern wandcraft. This is not out of any concern for safety, as they are generally considered no more stubborn than hippogriff feathers, and are more stable than Erumpent hide. The fact of the matter is that there are more recorded basilisk slayings in the past fifty years than there are chimera slayings in all of recorded history. This one slaying occurred in Greece over two millennia ago, so what scales were harvested at that time have been degraded, broken, and dispersed. Today, they are only found as parts of heirloom cores, and even then, all such cores are a more common core (often dragon heartstring) with a tiny fragment of scale embedded. Chimera wands are most common in Greece and the Balkans, although as they were circulated through the Mediterranean and former Roman Empire they are found throughout Europe. These wands are prized for their raw power as they are difficult to control. (Yes, I stole that. I did not make it up).

message 3: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Wait. Darnit. I gave you the wrong format. *facepalm*

message 4: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Yeah. I've used myself as a charrie before. =P

message 5: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Name: Marcus Cohen
Blood: Halfblood.
Wand: 9 inches. Alder wood with a core Dragon Heartstring – Hexes are a specialty of this core. Marcus is good with most spells (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spells_i...), but at hexes, he is excellent.
Personality: Marcus is tough, but he was always outnumbered in fights. He's sarcastic and funny, but can also be very serious. He jokes around a lot and doesn't take rules seriously. He appreciates danger and proving that he could do something big, so he's often getting into trouble. He's pretty much genius and gets good grades, but no one thinks that because his reputation for troublemaker.
Appearance: Five feet ten inches tall. He's athletic and loves running and Quidditch. He would spend long hours playing on a broomstick he got for his eighth birthday after all his schoolwork was done (He was homeschooled after the incident...below). After all, he had no one else to hang out with, being an only child and no one friendly. His hair is deep brown and curls, so it sticks up all over the place. He has clear blue eyes. His clothing is usually jeans and a t-shirt, he dresses very causal and doesn't care at all about what he's wearing or what he does in it be it mud, dirt, or tree. (What boy does?). xD
History: Marcus grew up in the Wizarding World as a half blood. He knows a lot about Muggles, since his mom is one. The vicinity he lived in was a rich, pureblood anti-muggle/halfblood area, so he was prosecuted and bullied a lot for being a Halfblood. Because of that, he despises purebloods and his mother homeschooled him in the Wizarding World to protect him. He hated it and he never had many friends.On one occasion, he got beat up so bad that he was in the Mundungos for a week, covered in magical injuries. He has a large scar on his neck remaining.
Family: Only child. Parents Neal and Trisha Cohen. His father is a wizard, but his mother is a normal human. She's happy with living in the Wizard world with her small family.
Crush: Open
Pet: Owl named Kazak: http://s3.amazonaws.com/readers/2009/...
Other:

message 6: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Lauren wrote: "Name: Lauren Moore
Year: 1
Appearance:
Blood Status (muggle born, half-blood, pure-blood): Half-blood
Wand: 10" Oak wood with a few Unicorn hairs
Personality: Sweet, shy, k..."

Nice!

Wait, how is she a first year, and fifteen?

message 7: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

Yeah... she would be a 5th year :) That, or 11 yrs. old.

message 8: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) *nods*

message 9: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) =)

message 10: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) Name: Irene Cassandra
Year: 2
Appearance:...
Blood Status (muggle born, half-blood, pure-blood): pure blood
Wand: yew, elm, willow, dragon heartstring
Personality: scare of death, not brave, but perceptive
House: Slytherin
Family: mom is Katherine Cassandra ( a Death Eater)
Friends: Talia, Lauren, Aaron, Danny, Blaire, Danae, Louie... all of students in this Hogwarts
Enemies: none
Crush (optional): none
Other: also a Death Eater

message 11: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) Name: Katherine Cassandra
Appearance: blonde curly hair, white skin, evil smile, black eyes
Blood Status (muggle born, half-blood, pure-blood): pure
Wand: willow, unicorn...
Personality: cruel, support killing mudblood, muggles, elf... just only pure blood wizard in the world
House: used to be in Slytherin
Family: husband - Luke, and daughter - Irene
Friends: Mornoir, Bartimaeus, a few Death Eaters
Enemies: all of good people
Crush (optional): no
Other: a Death Eater

message 12: by Minh (last edited Feb 18, 2011 04:20AM) (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) Name: Caitlin
Appearance: short, black hair
Blood Status (muggle born, half-blood, pure-blood): pure
Wand: ...
Personality: strict, but always help students
House: used to be in Slytherin
Family: ...
Friends: all the professors and students
Crush (optional): no
Other: potion teacher and the trainer of the Tournament

message 13: by Felicia (last edited Jun 06, 2011 03:11AM) (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) Name: Felicia Johnson
Year: 5th year
House: Gryffindor.
Blood Status: Half-blood.
Wand: Holly, 12 ½ inches, dragon heartstring
Appearance: Felicia is about 5 ft tall, she has brown medium lenght hair. She doesn't wear too much make-up, just some eyeliner and mascara. When she doesn't have classes, she's usually seen walking around in her muggle-clothes, mostly a pair of jeans and a shirt. She has a smile on her lips most of the time.
Personality: Very outgoing. She hates dark magic and everything in that category with all her heart. She loves fooling around. She's a quick learner and masters almost every spell short after she hears about it for the first time. If she bothered to show up in class on time and perhaps raise her hand once in a while, she would get really good grades. But in class you would usually find her... sleeping - or at least yawning and staring out of the window.
Family: Mother: witch. Father: muggle. Brother Jasper: wizard, gratuated from Hogwarts.
Pets: A black and white cat called Phantom & a stolen niffler called Niffles
Friends: She sees Lauren, Mandy and Gabriel as her closest friends, but other than those three, she calls pretty much everyone friends, as long as they're nice to her and doesn't annoy her.
Crush:Demetrio
Enemies: Death eaters in general, but especially Diana Black. She's not fond of Taylor Madison either.
Other: She started Hogwarts on her 5th year, after she got kicked out of another school because of a fight with another girl(Diana Black) that got a little out of hand and a boy was hurt.

message 14: by Talia, sǝʎ (last edited Feb 18, 2011 01:56PM) (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
TALIA'S PROFILE

Name: Talia Carlson

Year: 5

Appearance: long honey blonde hair, green eyes, very tall, very thin no matter how much she eats, is more intimidating than pretty. She is quite athletic because of her extreme ways of getting out of a room, (coughcough the window or air vent). You will never see her wear short sleeves, but she hates turtlenecks. Wears a silver snake necklace around her thin neck. Usually in black or dark blue jeans. And she owns forest green boots that she made herself.

Blood Status (muggle born, half-blood, pure-blood): pureblood

Wand: 12" Hawthorne wood, unicorn hair core

Personality: Prefers not to show her personality to anyone. Hides behind a mask of foolishness and carelessness.

Family: She prefers to keep that private.

Friends: None. Does not get attached to anyone, extremely independent to a dangerous point.

Enemies: Uh Diana? However, she only dislikes Diana because of her attitude, not because she is associated with the Dark Arts. In fact, she couldn't care less if someone was associated with the Dark Arts.

Crush (optional): Again, she does not get attached to anyone.

Other: Her childhood was awful, she barely made it out alive and went to many wizarding schools but got kicked out of every single one. Her last chance is Hogwarts or she will have to go back and face her family. She still has the scars. Always wears long sleeves and usually dark colors. Despises makeup. Does not own any pets.

Hobbies during free time: Listens to music and draws. When she feels like it she reads a book or goes to do something mischievous.

NOTE: This character is not based on me, even if we share the same first name, hair color, and hobbies.

message 15: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
Thanks ^-^ heehee

message 16: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) | 386 comments Name: Helena Carolyn Rodriguez
Appearance: long, black hair, green eyes,fairly large ears with point at the top (she's part elf....), 5 ft, 11 inches tall, big feet, thinner than a twig.
Blood Status (muggle born, half-blood, pure-blood): muggle-born
Wand: Rosewood Wand
Personality: I am a happy, positive person who loves cats! I also love eerybody! Also, I love potions class.
House: Hufflepuff
Family: She prefers to keep it private.
Friends: Lauren and Mandy
Enemies: She loves everyone, even if they hate her.
Crush (optional): She doesn't have a crush on anybody.
Other: She is thin as a twig, no matter how much junk food and sweets she eats. Both of her parents are muggles. Her parents names are Cathiey and JomaLi-Baron.. She is very dependable even if you tell her the most inmportant secret you have ever told someone.

message 17: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (last edited Feb 20, 2011 11:41AM) (new)

Name: Blaire Ashton
Year: 2
Appearance: She's about 5 ft. 4 in. and slightly thinner at the waist than usual, but she is average weight. She has short-ish and very layered brunette hair with multi-colored streaks here and there. She has large gray eyes with long lashes as well, and a slightly triangular face.
Wand: 10 3/4" Blackthorn thestral hair core
Personality: Her moods change often, sometimes she's hyper and joyful, other times just wants to be alone. She's very blunt in most of the things she says and isn't afraid to tell you something strait-out if you ask. She doesn't nessicarily like mental work, and she's not exactly good at it either. She's not great at figuring things out and putting two and two together, but she's very observant. She just hasn't put that skill to use yet.
Family: Parents died 2 years ago, but she has a younger sister who's about 7 yrs old named Felicity.
Friends: Anyone, really.
Enemies: No one in particular.
Crush (optional): Not yet.
Other: When she's not at Hogwarts (which she prefers) she lives with her parents best friends Wendy and Kade Burton. That's where Felicity lives. Blaire would rather not visit them during holidays, even though she misses Felicity to death.
Pet: Male tawny owl named Erwin.

~~~

Name: Demetrio Moretti
Year: 4
Appearance: He's about 5 ft. 6 in. with an athletic form. He has honey blonde hair that falls just above his deep green eyes. He's extremely hot- no other way to dexcribe it ;)
Blood Status (muggle born, half-blood, pure-blood): Pure-blood
Wand: 13 1/2" vine wood unicorn tail hair core
Personality: He's caring, thoughtful, usually in a good mood, and much interested in girls. He loves magic with a passion. He's really interested in it, which is why he always studies it and does all of his homework, not just because you should do it anyways. He's quick in the mind.
House: Gryffindor
Family: Mom and dad live in Italy, where he was born and raised. He doesn't have any siblings, but he does have a baby golden retriever at home named Sierra.
Friends: Aerona, particularly. But anyone could.
Enemies: He doesn't get enemies unless they are assoiated with Dark Arts... than its an automatic enemy.
Crush (optional): No one yet, but he will. Very soon.
Other: He was born and raised in Italy and has a strong accent.

(Yes, I do realize this kinda guy is just about impossible, but HEY I can dream, right? :] ♥)

~~~

Name: Danae Daughtry
Year: ---
Appearance: Tall with red-brown wavy hair and deep brown eyes. Fair skin for her age, which is almost crystal clear.
Blood Status (muggle born, half-blood, pure-blood): Pure blood
Wand: 14" Holly with dragon heartstring
Personality: Mother-ly and caring, but strict when she needs to be. She loves teaching, (obviously) and loves kids. She's organized, and loves to plan things out. Very against muggle-born hatred.
House: She used to be in Ravenlaw.
Family: Husband, but he died a while ago because of cancer. :( She never had kids, but she always wanted them.
Friends: Staff & students
Enemies: None.
Crush (optional): Nope.
Other: She's British (:D)

message 18: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

Actually, same here :) Except... I'll be 13 in April.

message 19: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
:P I'm older than both of you, by a few years. heh.

message 20: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

Yeah, a lot of you are. I feel sooo young! I hate it! :P

message 21: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

Meh, spam, shpam. (Yeah, that sounded better in my head.)

Ahahahaha! That's awesome. I've never actually owned a pregnant animal...

message 22: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

Yeah. I've never had a cat, actually. My parents don't like them, sooo yeah. Good luck with your cat birth, if it ever happens.

message 23: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

True, true.

message 24: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

Hotttness :)

And ok! I will delete her off The List. Heh heh :)

message 25: by Jessica (last edited Mar 07, 2011 03:39PM) (new)

Jessica | 205 comments Name: Jessica Evans (That's not my real last name.)
Year: 3rd
Appearance: Strawberry blond hair, blueish green eyes, and a mischevious smile.
Blood Status: Muggle-born
Wand: Unicorn tail 10" (It looks like Hermione's and Ginny's wands put together.)
Personality: She's shy around people she doesn't know but she's fun and crazy around family and friends. She has a temper so don't cross her and she's a tomboy. But she is also a klutz. :D
Family: Mom, Dad, and one older sister Avienda
Friends: Lauren, Hanna, Sergio, and Avienda.
Enemies: Nobody in particular.
Crush (optional): Not that she knows of. (coughSergiocough)
Other: She's smart for a Gryffindor.

message 26: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) Danny is so hot.... so hot to be a Hufflepuff, except Cedric

message 27: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 205 comments lol i agree

message 28: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) | 386 comments Name: Shaylan Barrtimmus (pronounced bar-timm- ooh)
Year: 7
Appearance: Long Blonde hair, freckles, blue eyes, fair skin
Blood Status (muggle born, half-blood, pure-blood): half-blood
Wand: Rosewood wand
Personality: Shaylan is very outgoing. she isn't afraud of anything.
Family: Mom:Muggle Dad: wizard Sisters Maralyn and Caslyn are both muggles.
Friends: Jessica.
Enemies: Nobody except Danny
Crush (optional): Demitrio :)
Other:Nothing much else.

message 29: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 205 comments you do know that i'm in 3rd year right? but i don't mind being your friend :) I have a friend who is turning 17 so i can relate.

message 30: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

Helena wrote: "Name: Shaylan Barrtimmus (pronounced bar-timm- ooh)
Blood Status (muggle born, half-blood, pure-blood): h..."

So, is this an additional character or are you not roleplaying as Helena anymore?

message 31: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) | 386 comments Danae: this is an additional charrie.

message 32: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) | 386 comments All my Characters:
Name: Shaylan Barrtimmus (pronounced bar-timm- ooh)
Personality: Shaylan is very outgoing. she isn't afraud of anything.
Family: Mom:Muggle Dad: wizard Sisters Maralyn and Caslyn are both muggles.
Friends: Jessica.
Enemies: Nobody except Danny
Crush (optional): She's in a relationship with Carlos :)
Other:Nothing much else.

------------------------------------------------------

Name: Helena Carolyn Rodriguez
Appearance: long, black hair, green eyes,fairly large ears with point at the top (she's part elf....), 5 ft, 11 inches tall, big feet, thinner than a twig.
Blood Status (muggle born, half-blood, pure-blood): muggle-born
Wand: Rosewood Wand
Personality: I am a happy, positive person who loves cats! I also love eerybody! Also, I love potions class.
Family: She prefers to keep it private.
Friends: Lauren and Mandy
Enemies: She loves everyone, even if they hate her.
Crush (optional): She doesn't have a crush on anybody.
Other: She is thin as a twig, no matter how much junk food and sweets she eats. Both of her parents are muggles. Her parents names are Cathiey and JomaLi-Baron.. She is very dependable even if you tell her the most inmportant secret you have ever told someone.

-----------------------------------------------------

Name: Carlos Rodriguez
Appearance: short black hair, green eyes, large pointed ears(part elf, as like Helena), 5 feet, 8 inches tall,thin as a twig, very athletic form(you know, muscley, tall, thin)
Blood Status (muggle born, half-blood, pure-blood): Muggle-Born
Wand:16" Sixpenny Burgandy Elder wand
Personality: Very sporty, happy person
Family: Same as Helena, they're twins
Friends: Nobody exept Helena.
Enemies: Nobody!
Crush (optional): going out with Shaylan :)
Other: nothing much, he's not very exciting.
------------------------------------------------------

Name: Violet Belinea
Year: 4th year
Appearance: curly red hair with light brown highlights, turquise eyes, small ears and nose, red lips
Status (muggle born, half-blood, pure-blood): pure-blood
Personality: Very rude. Emo. Goth. That's it.
Family: Privacy is key.
Friends: None.
Enemies: Everyone.
Crush (optional): Nope. Nothing. She hates everyone.
Other: No thing else to say.

message 33: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Wow! ok, so I'll make me? Anyways, I'll find a pic that best represents my personality.

message 34: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Name: Chelsea (Not putting my last name up)
Year: 5Th
Appearance: Dark brown shoulder length hair, light skin (not pale), hazel eyes that change colors depending on her mood, and pouty lips.
Wand: 10" Ash wood Core: Veela Hair
Personality: Friendly, caring, down to earth, shy, stubborn, can be self-centered at times.
House: Ravenclaw
Family: Living with mom; only child.
Friends: I'll have to go back and check who I've made friends with so far.
Enemies: None, that I know of.
Crush (optional): Open
Other: TBA

message 35: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) | 386 comments Helena is also a person like Nymphadora Tonks.

message 36: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

So... like, a metamorphmagus...?

message 37: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

Name: Aerona Desendzo
Year: 4th
Appearance: Short for her age with long, light brown hair that flows down to her lower back in neat waves. She has huge, dark brown eyes that's nearly impossible to resist. Her lips are a soft, pale pink and her skin is more light than usual.
Blood Status (muggle born, half-blood, pure-blood): Muggle-born
Wand: 8" Ivy hippogriff talon core
Personality: Strong-willed, sometimes secretive, protective of her friends, easily angered, usually tomboyish.
House: Hufflepuff, surprisingly.
Family: She has been an orphan since birth, but Demetrio can be considered close enough to family.
Friends: Demetrio, really. That's about it.
Enemies: That could be anyone if you get on her bad side.
Crush (optional): Nada.
Other: Her and Demetrio have been best friends since birth almost, and haven't been seperated until Demetrio went to Durmstrang, and she wasn't allowed because she was muggle-born. Her invitations to Hogwarts were never accepted, because the orphanage didn't believe in such rubbish. Eventually, when Demetrio transferred to Hogwarts, he "kidnapped" her and took her with him. In the muggle world, she is considered missing, but the excuse in the wizarding world is that she has attended Durmstrang prior to Hogwarts, just as Demetrio had.

message 38: by Maryann (new)

Maryann (little_book_worm) Name: Angela Gray
Year: 6th
Appearance: Bronze, shoulder length hair, pale skin, Blue eyes, curved up
Blood Status (muggle born, half-blood, pure-blood): Pure-blood
Wand: 11" Ash wood Core: Unicorn Hair
Personality: Friendly, caring, helpful, shy.
House: Ravenclaw
Family: Mom; Pureblood. Dad; Pureblood and Brother as well pure blood
Friends: Jenny as far as i know of.
Enemies: None, that I know of.
Crush (optional): Open

message 39: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) | 386 comments ∂αηαє wrote: "So... like, a metamorphmagus...?" ya, exactly! I just forgot what they were called!

message 40: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) | 386 comments Helena is accualy very strong and athletic, but her body shape doesn't show it.

message 41: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

Helena wrote: "∂αηαє wrote: "So... like, a metamorphmagus...?" ya, exactly! I just forgot what they were called!"

Haha cool :)

message 42: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) | 386 comments Yeah I know!

message 43: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ~ ♪She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named [Yue]~ wrote: "Name: Danny Roden

Appearance:
Just to make you drool.;)

Wand: Cherry wood wa..."

AHHH. ALEX PETTYFER. *freaking dies*

message 44: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

I KNOW RIGHT? Gotta love ♥

message 45: by Helena (new)

Helena (wwwgoodreadscomhelenasavolaine1) | 386 comments Alex Pettyfer? Who.....?

message 46: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

:O

As said by Mandy... *freaking dies*

message 47: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Helena wrote: "Alex Pettyfer? Who.....?"

*glares*

It's okay. I'll forgive for not knowing who Alex is. Look him up on wikipedia or somewhere. *evaporates*

message 48: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ∂αηαє wrote: "I KNOW RIGHT? Gotta love ♥"

RIGHT! =D

message 49: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

Mandy Fompledump wrote: "Helena wrote: "Alex Pettyfer? Who.....?"

*glares*

It's okay. I'll forgive for not knowing who Alex is. Look him up on wikipedia or somewhere. *evaporates*"

*evaporates*??? Wahahahaha :) Nice.

message 50: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ∂αηαє wrote: "Mandy Fompledump wrote: "Helena wrote: "Alex Pettyfer? Who.....?"

*glares*

It's okay. I'll forgive for not knowing who Alex is. Look him up on wikipedia or somewhere. *evaporates*"

*evapor..."

=) Oh yesh. I melt too.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11