We <3 Alex Pettyfer discussion

I AM NUMBER FOUR THIS WEEKEND!!!

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

As you all know, I am number four releases this weekend. Who's going to see it??? any thoughts? :)

message 2: by Mel (new)

Mel (bella_eternity) I am going to see the movie tomorrow! I can't wait to see it!!!

message 3: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberlinalou) I'm sooo going!!!! Can't wait. Hope it's as good as the book.

message 4: by Brooke (new)

Brooke (brooke-reports) me, me, me!!! of COURSE i am sooo excited!! :)
can't wait to see the sexy on the big screen!!!

message 5: by Jena (new)

Jena I'm seeing it tonight at midnight :) I'll be posing my thoughts later! I won't post spoilers because i don't know who read the book :)

PS. Brooke I'll message you Hahah

message 6: by Brooke (new)

Brooke (brooke-reports) YAY!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm SOOOO EXITED GUYS!!! IT's GOING TO BE AMAZING!!! ahh

message 8: by Jena (new)

Jena It better be... Since im seeing it at midnight haha. Unlike most high schools. College has class tomorrow! Hahah

message 9: by Jena (new)

Jena Alright y'all.. It's 12:01am and there's only about 20 people here and the guys ounumber the girls 2 to 1 ... It's hilarious!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Jena wrote: "Alright y'all.. It's 12:01am and there's only about 20 people here and the guys ounumber the girls 2 to 1 ... It's hilarious!"

The guys must really want to take a gander at Alex in all his sexy glory.

message 11: by Brooke (new)

Brooke (brooke-reports) Jena wrote: "Alright y'all.. It's 12:01am and there's only about 20 people here and the guys ounumber the girls 2 to 1 ... It's hilarious!"

haha really!? I'm surprised!!! Tell the boys to take notes on what Alex does! :P

message 12: by Jena (new)

Jena Oh my god he looks hot with red paint splattered on him and no shirt! Phew! :)

message 13: by Jena (new)

Jena **General comments**

I really enjoyed it! I thought they did a really good job :) there's a scene where Alex gets splattered with paint and takes his shirt off.. Hot! I also think they picked perfect people to play Sam, Mark, and number 6. The Mogs are creepy as hell!! They made em super creeps. And the open scene is intense. (if you read the book you know). Overall I personally thought it was really good. And the soundtrack is great!

My favorite lines: "redbull's for pussies." && "I play xbox a lot."

***SPOILERS... For those who read the book. I won't put the ending though if people decide to peek***

Okay so they really stuck to the book I was impressed. They shortened the carnival and party scene.. I was kinda bummed. Also if I remember don't they open the box in the book? They don't in the movie. Also, Mark turned out to be a great character to me in the book.. His ending is slightly different. Henri's is different too (if I'm remembering right). And thank Jesus Bernie kosar's character is exactly the same! He was my Fav :) Hahah. Overall I enjoyed it. I'm prob forgetting ish. But I'm sleepy it is 3am. If you wanna message me do it and well chat more! Enjoy :)

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Jena wrote: "**General comments**

I really enjoyed it! I thought they did a really good job :) there's a scene where Alex gets splattered with paint and takes his shirt off.. Hot! I also think they picked perf..."

Sounds awesome, can't wait to watch it.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I love you Jena! thanks for sharing!!! I'm super excited about all the "Alex taking his shirt off" moments!

message 16: by Brooke (new)

Brooke (brooke-reports) CCCCCUUUUUUUTTTTTEEEEEEE Bernie Kosar is the same!!!??? yay yay yay! i loved him in the book!!! :)

I agree with Alexis! THANKS JENA!! you=amazing!

*drools thinking about Alex with or without clothes!!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha, right??? lol, that's funny that there were mostly guys in the theater too...haha those girls are missin' out

message 18: by Jena (new)

Jena Hahaha you're welcome girls :)

And I know the guys must have Been there for number six or something hahaha! And Yessss Brooke!!! Bernie is a love :)

Can't wait to see what you guys think!!

message 19: by Maylee (new)

Maylee (mayleejo) | 14 comments OMG I went to see it today BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!! And we all know why CAUSE HE'S WAS SUPER HOT!!!!!

message 20: by Brooke (new)

Brooke (brooke-reports) yes yes yes Alex was *sighs* perfect.... *stares dreamingly into the distance....*

but honestly my favorite was Number Six... she was soooo freakin' cool!!! :)

message 21: by Maylee (new)

Maylee (mayleejo) | 14 comments I know I loved her!!!! Is it bad that I kinda wanted john to end up with her? Lol

message 22: by Maylee (new)

Maylee (mayleejo) | 14 comments And has anyone else here ever seen Wild Child?

message 23: by Jena (new)

Jena I want him with number six too!!!!! I LOVE her!

And I've seen wild child :) I really liked it!

message 24: by Maylee (new)

Maylee (mayleejo) | 14 comments But apparently he can only love one

message 25: by Brooke (new)

Brooke (brooke-reports) I thought the next book was going to be about her, but its about seven... poo!! she is just sooo BAMF!!
Number Six + Number Four = hot! :P

p.s. who else LOVED the sweater Sam gives John out of the lost and found!!! hahaha! Lol

oh double p.s. His ringtone made the WHOLE movie for me! (Michael Jackson is myyyyy boy!) lol!!

*Sings * I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE SOMEBODY'S WATCHIN' MEEE!!!

message 26: by Maylee (new)

Maylee (mayleejo) | 14 comments Its about 7 what about number 5????

message 27: by Brooke (new)

Brooke (brooke-reports) Lol! Idk!!!

message 28: by Jena (new)

Jena Hahahah geez... The second book better be good.

And BROOKE! hahaha when his ringtone went off I died of laughter! I love it! Hahahahaha and the sweater lol! Oh goodness.

message 29: by Brooke (new)

Brooke (brooke-reports) The movie was surprisingly funny! AND i actually liked Mark! :)
(granted he was a jerk, but a funny one!) lol

message 30: by Maylee (new)

Maylee (mayleejo) | 14 comments A jerk but a funny one lol that's awesome

message 31: by Jena (new)

Jena I freaken love Jake Abel! So I already loved Mark :) haha