More Rp's. Just What We Need:D discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ok (new)

ok | 306 comments Mod
(REMEMBER THE RULES!
1) No Rp'ing other people's characters.
2) No Anime for pictures unless the character format says you can.
3) You can cuss but don't go out of control with it.
4) Your characters may... uhm make love. But you must give a warning to those in the RP and make sure it is okay with the person you are rp'ing with.
5) Don't use the character folder for a chat room.
6) No being mean
7) Always listen to the mod
8) Ask the mod before you create a new roleplay or topic.
9) I will NOT make anyone else a mod;)
10) Have fun )

message 2: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 42 comments Saffy walked into school, placing her bookbag in her locker before heading to homeroom.

Antje གརས པཅ Parker Lea walked into homeroom, adjusting the strap of her Fujoshi bag

((http://www.gesshoku.org/images/fujosh...))

message 4: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 4 comments Lily walked though the halls and to her locker and shoved her bag into it. As she closed her locker she heard a scream only to remember her mom, Lily shook her head slightly before walking off to her homeroom. She stepped into the room to see she wasent the first one there

message 5: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 42 comments Saffy looked over at the other girls who had just entered. She recognized neither of them; it was her first time in this school as she had been transferred (again) just two months before. So once again, she was 'new kid'. She placed her marker ribbon on the page and closed her bible, fingers lingering on the white leather cover for a moment before she placed the book on her pile of textbooks.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 32 comments Liz fumbled with her satchel as she took a seat in the back corner looking down. she put her head in her hand and looked out the window.

Roxxi was sitting on a desk talking to her friends. She laughed flipping her hair.

Blake was at his locker putting his things away before he heads to class.

Damian walked in his earbuds in his ears as he walked to the back of his class. he claimed a seat in the back and put his head down.

message 7: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 42 comments She looked at the girl staring out the window more closely. Sad, or thinking about something? she wondered to herself. It's hard to tell. The other girl - don't know her name either - seems happy. Outgoing, social, popular type. Wonder if she's actually happy. She looks like window-girl. Twins? Probably. Saffy caught a glance at her face. Definitely. They're identical. The boy with the earbuds looks anti-social. Wonder why. None of my business, really. Besides, I'm one to talk, I haven't even spoken yet today. I wonder if anybody will be friends with me at this school. Maybe someone here will want to be friends with me, and not just use me for homework help. I hope so. That would be nice, to have a friend. Well, another one, one who's actually in a physical form right now. Maybe I should initiate a conversation. Wonder who with. Popular-twin is already talking, so window-girl or earbud-boy. Hmmm.

((so, which one? Damian or Liz?))

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 32 comments ((im cool with either one lol probably Liz though))

She sighed letting the long dull silence draw out. she started tapping her fingers to an imaginary beat that was going on in her head. Her sister called her spastic cause she was always having to move in one way shape or form.

message 9: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 42 comments Window girl. She decided, and picked up her textbooks to go over to where the other girl was sitting. "Hello. Is anyone sitting here?" She asked, nodding at the desk next to the girl.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 32 comments Liz looked over quite shocked. "Umm, no you can sit there" She said barely above a whisper with a slight smile to not scare her off.

message 11: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 42 comments "Thanks." She set her books down and sat at the desk. "My name is Saffy. What's yours?"

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 32 comments "Its Liz" She said quickly her eyes widening as if something surprised her before she looked away."

Roxxi couldn't help but grin at her sister's fearful expression whenever she glared at her.

message 13: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 42 comments Saffy turned around, looking for what had startled Liz. "Is something wrong?"

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 32 comments Liz shook her head "No nothing nothing, it was my imagination" she whispered.

message 15: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 42 comments "Alright. Do you know if the teacher is nice? I'm new here, so I really don't know anything about the school yet."

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 32 comments Liz shrugged "I don't really pay attention" She said slightly frowning "sorry about that, I'm not really social."

message 17: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 42 comments "That's alright. We can find out about the teachers here together! That is, if I'm not bothering you. Am I bothering you?"

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 32 comments Liz shook her head "No, you're not its just weird for me to be talking to someone... sorry... i'm a bit of an introvert." She said softly as she looked away.

message 19: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 42 comments "Me too, usually, but I figured I would try something different here and actually talk to people. It was rather lonely at my last school, when nobody would really talk to me."

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 32 comments Liz nodded "What school did you go to?"

message 21: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 42 comments "You wouldn't know it, it was in Scotland." Saffy replied, smiling a little bit. She had liked Scotland.

((where is this, anyway?))

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 32 comments ((no idea, maybe america guess..))

Liz nodded slightly "that's quite far from her"

message 23: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 42 comments ((Sure))

She nodded. "I've been transferred a lot. England was where I started out, but since then I've been all over." England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales... she'd even been sent to a few Asian countries, but not for very long.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 32 comments Liz smiled slightly "Is it fun traveling?" her eyes seem to take on a dream-like look. As if she was imagining about going to other places.

message 25: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 42 comments "A bit, yeah, but I bet it's nicer to be able to settle down in one place instead of constantly moving."

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 32 comments Liz shrugged "You grow out of things faster.."

message 27: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 42 comments "I guess so, yeah, but you never really get to know anybody. Do you like it here?"

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 32 comments She wrinkled her nose "Its ok, i guess..."

message 29: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 42 comments "So not really, then? That's a shame."

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 32 comments Liz smiled "you get tired of the same old things."

message 31: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 42 comments "I guess. Do you like to read?" She asked suddenly, curious.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 32 comments Liz laughed slightly "Its okay, i like to read some books but im not an avid reader."

message 33: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 42 comments "What genre?"

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 32 comments "Paranormal non-fiction" She said brushing a hand through her hair.

message 35: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 42 comments "Interesting. I'm a fantasy fan, myself, but paranormal is always interesting."

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 32 comments Liz smiled "Yeah"

message 37: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 42 comments ((So... I'm awful at small talk... you got anything?))

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 32 comments ((i'm sufferening from lack of creativity.))

"So whats your family like?" She asked

message 39: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 42 comments She shrugged. "I'm living in the orphanage right now. The older kids are ok; they aren't as bad as some places I've been, and the babies are cute like always. The toddlers are little terrors, of course. You?"

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 32 comments "Its the norm, parents and a older sister." She said looking down.

message 41: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 42 comments "I bet having a sister is nice. I was an only child. There are a bunch of kids at the orphanages, but it's not quite the same."

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 32 comments Liz looked over at her older sister Roxxi and frowned "I guess but its not all fun."

message 43: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 42 comments "Oh? Do you not get along?" she covered her mouth as soon as the words left. "I'm sorry, that's personal. I shouldn't have asked."

message 44: by ♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (last edited Jul 13, 2012 07:27PM) (new)

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 32 comments Liz gave a small smile "Its okay, it doesn't matter.." She looked down and bit her lip slightly.

message 45: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 42 comments "No, it does. Family... family is important. Important and personal."

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 32 comments Liz gave a small smile and shrugged "Its okay.."

message 47: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 42 comments "So what time does class start?"

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 32 comments Liz looked at the clock "right about---now." she said as th bells started to chime.

message 49: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 42 comments She smiled. "Great!" She took her textbook for the class off of the pile she had on her desk, then set the rest on the floor. Her bible, however, remained in the upper-right-hand corner, as always.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 32 comments Liz bit her lip slightly and took out a notebook and pencil.

« previous 1