More Rp's. Just What We Need:D discussion

College Roleplay > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ok (new)

ok | 306 comments Mod
(REMEMBER THE RULES!
1) No Rp'ing other people's characters.
2) No Anime for pictures unless the character format says you can.
3) You can cuss but don't go out of control with it.
4) Your characters may... uhm make love. But you must give a warning to those in the RP and make sure it is okay with the person you are rp'ing with.
5) Don't use the character folder for a chat room.
6) No being mean
7) Always listen to the mod
8) Ask the mod before you create a new roleplay or topic.
9) I will NOT make anyone else a mod;)
10) Have fun )

message 2: by Jalex (new)

Jalex (DesteryMooresmysecretlover) | 2 comments Raven wandered around the campus and sighed, tired

message 3: by Jasmine | ModernScrolls (last edited Aug 23, 2011 04:12PM) (new)

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Valerie walked around campus. She was very shy and hadn't met anyone yet, so right now she was a bit of a loner, but that didn't bother her. It had always been a bit hard for her to make friends, and she had pretty much gotten used to being alone. She quite liked it sometimes, being able to think uninterrupted in the blissful silence. But at other times it could be depressing because her mind could wander and stray thoughts could drift across her mind, bringing up things and moments that she wanted so badly to forget.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Valerie noticed Ferrah and her expression turned puzzled. Perhaps the girl had mistaken her for someone else; it wouldn't be the first time that had happened. She stopped walking and stood there, wearily preparing to apologize for not being the person this girl was looking for.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) She took it somewhat hesitantly and smiled a bit.
"Erm, hi. It's okay here, I suppose. Nice to meet you Ferrah. I'm Valerie."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Valerie blushed a little bit.
"Thank you," she said, smiling more now. "And I'd love to come, although yes, I am quite shy."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Valerie chuckled a bit.
"And they don't notice you dumping it out? Then again they're probably a little too drunk to notice, huh? And I think I have some voice class next," she said, fishing her schedule out of her pocket. Sadly she still hadn't memorized it.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Valerie laughed.
"Almost all guys just want to try to reach under someones skirt," she sighed, rolling her eyes. "And thanks for the advice. I already took a shower this morning," she giggled.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Valerie wrinkled her nose.
"Guys," she sighed once more, sounding more irritated this time. "And I'll be there later!"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Valerie looked over at the group of guys and grinned. Stupid, stupid, stupid, she somewhat sang in her head.
"Hey arrogant thing. How about I don't?"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Jake and Chris walked got to the college and headed towards their classes.

message 12: by Jasmine | ModernScrolls (last edited Oct 02, 2011 11:11AM) (new)

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Valerie's grin widened. She wanted to flirt with him so badly, just because it would've been fun to do, but she didn't need to be with this guy. Then again, maybe she could tease him for just a little while...
"But I do bite."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

They sat in their classes taking notes and listening to the teacher as he talked

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "As much as I'd loove to go," she said smoothly, trailing her pinkie down the side of his cheek, "I've got a party to go to tonight."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) "Mmm...it's not my party to invite someone to," Valerie said, sliding out of his embrace. She started walking away.
"Sorry," she said over her shoulder. "Maybe we'll talk some other time...or maybe I'll find a cuter guy at the party," she added with a wink.

message 16: by Blueicehawk (new)

Blueicehawk | 8 comments Dante slowly arriving to his dorm room.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Valerie laughed, pulling out a folder.
"He asked me to sit with him in class," she explained. "So I flirted with him, then left him."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) She shrugged, grinning broadly.
"So maybe it was," she allowed, her eyes twinkling mischeviously.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) She laughed.
"You're right, but I couldn't help myself."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Ingrid wrote: "She shared a laugh with her then said grinning, "You want to mess with them even further?""

((Deidara! haha))

Valerie raised her eyebrows.
"How would we do that?"

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) ((itachi and orochimaru are amazinng!! but u forgot Kisame ^-^ haha))

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) She grinned.
"Please explain. I'm up for it."

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) ((what happened to Ingrid?? AND I LOVE ANDY BIERSACK!!))