More Rp's. Just What We Need:D discussion

Life Roleplay > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 91 (91 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ok (new)

ok | 306 comments Mod
(REMEMBER THE RULES!
1) No Rp'ing other people's characters.
2) No Anime for pictures unless the character format says you can.
3) You can cuss but don't go out of control with it.
4) Your characters may... uhm make love. But you must give a warning to those in the RP and make sure it is okay with the person you are rp'ing with.
5) Don't use the character folder for a chat room.
6) No being mean
7) Always listen to the mod
8) Ask the mod before you create a new roleplay or topic.
9) I will NOT make anyone else a mod;)
10) Have fun )

message 2: by Brooke (new)

Brooke June sat on the dusty couch in her apartment, watching her baby, Only, crawl across the floor. Only made gurgling noises and looked up at June. June smiled at her and Only crawled over to her and grabbed her pant leg, pulling herself on her feet.She scooped her up and placed Only in her lap.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Vienna sat in the small bookshop watching her brother work. She was shaking slightly. If asked she could blame it on the open windows. But it deffinatly wasnt the reason. Hands twitching in her lap Vienna glanced out the window to the street watching people pass by.

message 4: by Brooke (new)

Brooke ((would you like me to make a guy for Vienna?))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((sure!))

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

West watched his sister out of the corner of his eyes while he got the cash register up and running. Nothing seemed entierly out of the ordinary, but Vienna was good at hiding anything. He grabbed a book just lying on the counter and took it over to her setting it on her lap.

"Its a good book, everyone comes in pinning for it." He told her walking away before she would have a chance to shove it back into his arms.

message 7: by Brooke (new)

Brooke June rocked her to sleep as she watched a show in the small TV in her living room.

Jesse was at 7-11, hanging behind the counter as he watched cars come and go for the gas. He absently flipped through a magazine, sipping a water bottle.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Vienna set the book on the table next ot her and stood. "I m going to go find something to eat." she muttered quietly leaving the shop before her brother could stop her. She took off down the street at a slow pace not wanting to head back to the book shop anytime soon.

message 9: by Brooke (new)

Brooke June made a quick lunch before Only woke up.

Jesse yawned and rested his face in his palm.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Christian layed in his bed for a moment before getting up. He walked into the kitchen and made some toast. Then he went to Sierra's room and woke her up.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Vienna saw the 7/11 and decided that would be fine to get a snack from. She passed a couple that was smoking and she felt her heart thud at the scent of the smoke. Bitting hard into her tongue she entered the shop.

West worked along in the small book shop helping costomers and making drinks at the coffee shop too.

message 12: by Brooke (new)

Brooke Jesse tore his eyes away from the magazine to look up as someone entered the store.

Only woke and June decided to take her for a walk.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Vienna roamed the shop looking for something that would be appitizing. Glancing around Vienna checked who else was in the shop. She only saw a guy at the counter and a pair of teens at the soda fountain. Grabbing a candy bar Vienna went back to the energy drinks. Picking a Redbull Vienna went to the front to pay. Her blonde hair falling into her eyes as she set her items down.

West checked the time, it was finally his break. He gave a wave to Ned, the older store owner and grabbed his jecket leaving the shop for a walk.

message 14: by Rainheart (last edited Apr 30, 2011 10:38PM) (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) Rain sat in a chair outside a cafe, her blue eyes on the streets, but her mind wandering boredly.

message 15: by Brooke (new)

Brooke Only looked around with wide eyes as they roamed around outside. June held onto Only's hands and helped her walk.

Jesse took the items and started to scan them. "How are you today?"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Chris walked to where he worked since it was only a block away.

Sierra drove to her work happily. She was a vet and love it.

message 17: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) Rain got up, letting the sun warm and relax her tense muscles.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

He stopped in a cafe to get a drink.

message 19: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) Rain sat back down with a huff.
((did he go into the cafe shes in front of?))

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 30, 2011 10:55PM) (new)

(I dunno I guess (:)

He got his drink, paid for it and walked out

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

West crossed the street not paying attention to where he was going. Despite how hard he tried he couldnt keep his sister out of his mind wondering if she was ok.

"Oh ya know," Vienna sighed. "Just average. What about you?"

message 22: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) Rain watched someone walk out. she tried to imagine his life. He looked happy, like nothing was on his mind. he must be well enough off to afford a coffee from a place like this. she wondered what was going through his mind. imagining someone elses life was so much easier than coping with her own.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

As Chris walked out he saw someone, "Morning." he said and smiled

message 24: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) Rain blinked. Was he talking to her? she thought, curious. "morning" she said uncertainly.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded, "You thirsty?" he asked

message 26: by Rainheart (last edited Apr 30, 2011 11:07PM) (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) Rain tilted her head, almost catlike. It was an odd habit, but she didn't notice. "yes... a little."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Come one." he smiled and nodded towards the doors to the cafe

message 28: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) Rain smiled slightly in return and stood. the smile felt odd on her face- it had been so long- but at the same time it felt nice. she followed him inside.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

They stood in the line, "Anything you like." he said

message 30: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) Rain looked up at the menu, watching him out of the corner of her eye. "I prefer an espresso" she said shyly.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok. What kind?" he asked politely

message 32: by Rainheart (last edited Apr 30, 2011 11:25PM) (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) "caramel" Rain said, pronouncing it oddly, her voice a bit stronger.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

They got to the counter and he ordered the drink, payed for it and handed it to her.

message 34: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) She took it from him, her hand brushing his gently. she took a sip, her eyes straying to his face.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiled, "See you around." and he headed for work again

message 36: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) Rain watched him go, slightly surprised. Then she shook her head in amazement at the oddness of people, and sat back outside the cafe, sipping her espresso.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

He got to work and did what he usually did

message 38: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) ((lol nice))

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

(I dunno what lawyers do xD)

message 40: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) ((lol! well, they file legal documents, research their current case, or search for a new one if they don't have one))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

(that sounds boring :P)

He started studying the person he was defending soon

message 42: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) ((lmao you picked it))

message 43: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) ((aw I gtg, cyas!))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

(aww bye. I know :P)

message 45: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) ((hey you still there?))

Rain got to her feet slowly. whoever that man was, it had been kind of him. her sipped down the last bit and tossed the cup into a trash, walking off toward a local soccer field.

message 46: by Rainheart (new)

Rainheart (rainstarnc) ((btw, if hes 19, why is he a lawyer?))

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

(in training is what I meant I'm sorry I was like really tired :P)

He was really into the lawyer thing and was happy his dads friend was training him to be one.

message 48: by Brooke (new)

Brooke "Bored." He shrugged. "Do you need a bag?"

June lifted Only and carried her to the park, setting her down in the sandbox.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"No thanks, this is fine," Vienna said with a small smile handing over some money to pay.

message 50: by Brooke (new)

Brooke He took the money, his fingers slightly brushing against hers. He put it in the register and gave her the change.

« previous 1