EvErYoNe WhO lUvEs ChRiS bRowN discussion

Chris & Rihanna!!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥*Suzie*♥ (new)

♥*Suzie*♥ sooo i just heard he is going out with Rihanna...what do you guys think...do they make a cute couple, or should he go out with someone else???

message 2: by Rosyposy (new)

Rosyposy | 2 comments I LOVEEEEE CHRIS BROWN O DEE!!!! OMG HES SO CUTE!! WOOOOOOO N OBSESION

message 3: by Rosyposy (new)

Rosyposy | 2 comments CHRIS BROWN ND RHIANNA MAKE THE WORST COPLE SHE UGLYYY/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGHHHH

message 4: by (Karla) (new)

(Karla) | 1 comments I LOVEEEEEEEEE CHRIS BROWn!
He is very CUTEEE!

message 5: by Livinq Lifεε (new)

Livinq Lifεε (joy_garzagoodreadscom) | 2 comments OH YES HES MA MAN & YA ALL NO DAT!!! N RIHANNA IS FRIKEN UGLY & IM "SURE" DAT DA ONLY GURL DAT HE WUNTS IN HIS LIFE IS ME 4 $H0!! JK LOL:) & DA ONLY GURL DAT HE WUNTS "OUT" OF HIS LIFE IS RIHANNA!!! LOL:)

message 6: by Livinq Lifεε (new)

Livinq Lifεε (joy_garzagoodreadscom) | 2 comments ♥*Suzie*♥ wrote: "sooo i just heard he is going out with Rihanna...what do you guys think...do they make a cute couple, or should he go out with someone else???"

YEA HE SHULD GO OUT WIT ME 4 SURE HE SURE REALIZE HOW RIHANNA IS FRIKEN UUGGLLY!!!! RITE SHE IS?? YEA ALL KRIS BROWNS FANS REPLY!!

message 7: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (c00k13m0n5tr) | 4 comments ♥*Suzie*♥ wrote: "sooo i just heard he is going out with Rihanna...what do you guys think...do they make a cute couple, or should he go out with someone else???"

Well, yea they were a cute couple but have mixed feelings about them being back together or him dating someone else. Chris Brown was in a very cute relationship with Jordin Sparks. Maybe he should date her.

message 8: by Stacey (new)

message 9: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (c00k13m0n5tr) | 4 comments Rosyposy wrote: "CHRIS BROWN ND RHIANNA MAKE THE WORST COPLE SHE UGLYYY/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGHHHH "

I wouldn't say she is ugly. Actually, I wouldnt say that AT ALL! She is a greaat singer and is O-mazingly beautiful

message 10: by Tyria (new)

Tyria (simplydope) | 2 comments I think they just need to go ahead and give it on up! Why would you want someone who you aren't made for- just keep it moving with someone who can do better for you. And trust it ain't Rhianna. where was she when Drake and Chris was supposedly been fighting over her, what did she say....dont worry I'll wait...nothing she said nothing. why would you want someone like that?