More Rp's. Just What We Need:D discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,894 (1894 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38

message 1: by ok (new)

ok | 306 comments Mod
(REMEMBER THE RULES!
1) No Rp'ing other people's characters.
2) No Anime for pictures unless the character format says you can.
3) You can cuss but don't go out of control with it.
4) Your characters may... uhm make love. But you must give a warning to those in the RP and make sure it is okay with the person you are rp'ing with.
5) Don't use the character folder for a chat room.
6) No being mean
7) Always listen to the mod
8) Ask the mod before you create a new roleplay or topic.
9) I will NOT make anyone else a mod;)
10) Have fun )

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) Jake was in his classroom, setting up the ballons full of paint.

message 3: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 941 comments Jemma walked into Jake's classroom "Um, is this art class?" she asked "I'm new..."

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) He turned and smiled, sleeve's rolled up, one arm red and the other blue,"Yeah, Jemma right? Go ahead and take a seat, I'm almost done setting up." He kept filling balloons with paint and pinning then to a huge billboard.

message 5: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 941 comments She set her stuff at a desk "Need any help?" she asked as she watched him.

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) "Actually, could you open that bag of darts and pass out five or six to each desk?" He smiled

message 7: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 941 comments She nodded and did as she was told then put the empty bag on his desk.

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) He smiled, stepping back just as students started pouring in,"Thank you Miss Jemma, I'm Mr. Springfeild, Jake for short."

((Have you seen princess diaries?))

message 9: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 941 comments ((yes))

Jemma nodded "Nice to meet you," she said giving him a smile.

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) (YOu know the paint thing? With the darts and balloons? That's what he's doing.))

"Nice to meet you too." He smiled back, wow. Pretty

message 11: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 941 comments ((hahaha i figured))

Jemma nodded and walked over to her desk and sat down, trying not to think about how cute he was.

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) He smile to her and the excited students,"Morning Guys. Two good news. One, We have a new student." he played with a dart,"So be nice or i'll thow this dart at you." un easy laughter,"And the other, we're going to throw darts at those balloons."he pointed to the colorful balloons pined to a white back board

message 13: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 941 comments Jemma looked at the balloons with big eyes, obviously excited. She bit at her bottom lip and turned to the teacher again watching him play with the dart.

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) He smiled,"Let's make this look nice, it's going on the wall." he turned and threw his dart amd hit a balloon,"Alright, everyone in the front row grab a dart and throw!"

message 15: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 941 comments Jemma sighed and stood up grabbing a dart. She threw and it burst a balloon, the paint sliding down the board.

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) He smiled,"Alright second row.... third row.... fourth... fifth??" he smiled, watching the darts fly and his the board,"Perfect!!!" he was excited,"Oh this is related to your homeworks people." he beamed, throwing darts to help them out

message 17: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 941 comments Jemma watched with huge eyes as she watched the bright colors dripping down the board. Colors, especially when paint, always got to her and made her space out. She smiled and watched with the utmost adoration of all the paint.

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) He got more paint and started to splatter it on the white, smiling huge as he did so. He winked to Jemma

message 19: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 941 comments Jemma bit her bottom lip lightly, and wiggled her fingers in a flirty hello.

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) He chuckled, splattering still with a huge smile.

message 21: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 941 comments She watched as all the paint began to come together.

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) He smiled, all the balloons had popped,"Now we'll let it dry and tomorrow morning i'll hang it up on the wall. Sound good?" he wiped his hands and pulled out a book, leaning on his paint splattered desk,"Alright, spend the next ten minutes drawing someone you admire." he picked up an m&m from his little bowl and ate, watching jemma subtly

message 23: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 941 comments Jemma pulled out her sketch book and just started to draw, not even thinking about who it was. When she finished it was a perfect replica of Jake leaning against his desk up to the shadows and paint splatters.

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) He looked through the little book,"Time's up. Who would like to share? No one's forcing you too." he smiled kindly.

message 25: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 941 comments Jemma smiled and looked around at the other students to see who would share.

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) A fcew showed, it was mainly family or singers they admired. Jake praised them, smiling. He took a paper and started handing everyone one while talking about the point of the ten minute drawings

message 27: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 941 comments Jemma listened interested, taking the paper slowly as he came to her.

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) He let his fingers brushed Jemma's smiling a little as he talked. The papers had a picture of a tabby cat stuck in a boot.

message 29: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 941 comments ((g2g))

Jemma loved the way his fingers felt against hers, but she tried not to show it as she looked at the picture.

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) ((Mmkss bi bi)) he went back to his desk,"Alright. Your homework is to draw a comic of miss kitty getting stuck in the boot. It's Due tomorrow morning."

message 31: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 941 comments Jemma smiled, knowing she could easily do it in five minutes. She gathered her things, not noticing her sketch book had fallen onto the floor.

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) He smiled, walking down to aisle. He watched everyone rush outta there and picked up the notebook.

message 33: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 941 comments Jemma looked around for her sketch book then noticed her had "Oh sorry, that's mine."

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) "'Ah, he smiled, head tilted,"So, what did you think of class Miss Jemma?" He handed her to book

message 35: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 941 comments Jemma smiled and took his from him carefully "I love it, I've always been the artistic type of girl."

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) he smiled, purposely letting his fingers brsuh hers,"I figured as much when I saw you. Artistic Girls are normally very pretty..." his mouth was just running...

message 37: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 941 comments ((g2g))

Jemma laughed lightly "I'm honestly not the pretty Jake," she said "You on the other hand, are quite attractive."

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) He chuckled,"Oh? Well thank you Jemma, but I meant what I said. You are easily one of the more pretty students in the class

message 39: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 941 comments She laughed again and shook her head "Flattering will get you no where I'm afraid."

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) i speak only the truth."

message 41: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 941 comments She smiled "Whatever you say."

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) He smiled, tilting his head a little,"So, did you just move here?'

message 43: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 941 comments She nodded "Yes, just a few days ago."

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) "FRom...?"

message 45: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 941 comments She shrugged "I'm not sure..."

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) "Aahhh." He smiled,"So, are you here with your family?"

message 47: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 941 comments She shook her head "I don't have any family."

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) "REally???" Lucky he thought,"Then how about I take you on a tour of the town

message 49: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 941 comments "I would love to, but I must warn you I don't have any money," she said with a half smile.

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) "That's what I'm here for. Could you help me put the paints away first?" He smiled

((I made a student, do you wanna make a teach???))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38