More Rp's. Just What We Need:D discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 76 (76 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ok (new)

ok | 306 comments Mod
(REMEMBER THE RULES!
1) No Rp'ing other people's characters.
2) No Anime for pictures unless the character format says you can.
3) You can cuss but don't go out of control with it.
4) Your characters may... uhm make love. But you must give a warning to those in the RP and make sure it is okay with the person you are rp'ing with.
5) Don't use the character folder for a chat room.
6) No being mean
7) Always listen to the mod
8) Ask the mod before you create a new roleplay or topic.
9) I will NOT make anyone else a mod;)
10) Have fun )

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 32 comments Liz took the bus to school

message 3: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Cassie got out of her red convertable car and walked into school

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 32 comments Liz got off at the stop and walked toward the doors

message 5: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Cassie walked to her locker and opend it and emtyed out somethings

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 32 comments Liz sighed as one of the kids smirked at her

message 7: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Cassie looked at her self in her mini mirror and smiled and put on her red lip stick

message 8: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Cassie closed her locker and was walking to her first class

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Hakuei yawned as he sat in the empty classroom his feet on another desk as he leaned back in his chair, he hadn't slept long last night, him and Shou had a performance at a club.

Shou walked down the hallway,he looked as if he could jump off walls, his smile was bright, it seemed there wasn't anything that could take the smile off his face....yes it was sugar..Hakuei had told him to stay away from the sugar since he already seemed sugar-high when he didn't have any but Shou was tired because of the night before so he snuck a bit.

message 10: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Cassie sat down in her set and looked around

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Hakuei looked to the girl who had just walked in, he sighed taking his feet off the desk and sitting up right.

message 12: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Cassie looked at him and smiled "Hi" she said

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Hakuei stayed silent for almost more then a minute seeming like he wasn't going to say anything."...hi..."He said softly and looked away from her to the window.

(heheeh :) i might make this character join in a play ^^ hamlet, it will be :) this is who my character hakuei is made after lol and it's him doing hamlet, if you'd like a take alook it's only 3 mins and something
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaTsvW...)

Shou quickly went to his classroom and seat

message 14: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments (lol ^-^) Cassie nodded her head and looked fowerd

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) ( :D :) )

Soon the teacher and students came in, and class had started, hakuei seemed to be listening to the teacher but hs mind was actually else where.

message 16: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Cassie wasnt really paying attechion to the teacher she was drawing in her note book

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) As soon as the bell rung he stood and walked out of the classroom, he hadn't brought anything with him to class.

Shou walked out of the class and yawned he was getting tired again and put a sucker in his mouth, he spotted Hakuei and hurried after him.

message 18: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Cassie got her bag and walked down the hall way

message 19: by Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (last edited Feb 20, 2011 04:00PM) (new)

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) As the girl bumped into him he bit his tongue."ow."He said and held his mouth taking the sucker out and kept his hand coving his mouth, he then looked to the girl as she apologized."It's fine."He said his voice a bit muffled because his hand was in the way and didn't help that his tongue hurt.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Hakuei spotted Shou with some girl he wondered what was going on but then saw the sucker, he wasn't suppose to have, he rolled his eye's and gave a laugh.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) (How'd your post come after mine lol x'D???, it's like seeing th future O.O)

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) (lol x'D i see, well it's before your's now x'DD)

message 23: by Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (last edited Feb 20, 2011 04:16PM) (new)

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) (Yea x'D lol)

Hakuei walked to them and took the sucker out of Shou's hand."I don't think you need this, he said and smiled giving a nod to the girl."I hope i'm not interrupting anything..."

Shou frowned and took his hand from his mouth."No." and he looked to the girl."You're ok right? i didn't hurt you?"He said making sure.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) "I'm Shou."He said and gave a bright smile then looking to her book."You right music?Mind if I take a look?"He asked.

Hakuei looked to the two of them."Nice to meet you Emma, i'm Hakuei."He said and took her hand in a slight shake and let go quickly, he was more of the type not good with greetings.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Shou took the book and read some of it."This is awesome."He said then looking up to her and finally noticing the boy beside her.

Hakuei noticed before Shou of course.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) "It's good."He said and turned to the boy."Hi, Shou, nice to meet you."He said and held his hand out.

"Hakuei."Hakuei said quickly before going silent again, it wasn't that he was shy it was just that he had nothing to talk about and he wasn't much of a talker.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) "It's not a problem."Shou said then looked to Hakuei."What'd you do to my sucker?"He asked.

"Huh?"

"The sucker?"

"Oh...i threw it away..."He smiled as he said this.

"What?! you can be so mean..."

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Hakuei nodded.

"Whatever i have more..."

Hakuei went for the pocket, knowing thats were most of it was.

"Hey hey hey!"Shou said pushing hands away."No...No....."

Hakuei stopped."You have to let your guard down sometime..."

"Well when i do...you won't be around...."

"You so sure bout that?"

(There like kids x'D)

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Shou and Hakuei looked to her, Shou looked as if he was going to laugh."Sorry."Shou said softly." Bye Kyle."

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) "I have english...."Hakuei said.

"Math..."Shou said with a frown,he seemed bumbed bout it.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) "I'm in....Hakuei?"He said giving puppy dog eyes.

Hakuei looked at Shou like he was crazy then rolled his eyes."...fine..."He said and started for the exit.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Shou followed after her.

Once outside, Hakuei turned to her."Where are we going?" he asked.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Lia walked up to the school. She entered the school and walked to her locker.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Ada separated from her brother and went ot her first dance class. They werent doing much, only introductory things. Glancing at the other students Ada bit back a sigh. This would be a long year.

Aiden yelled a good-bye after his sister, who promptly ignored him. Shaking his head wit ha goofy grin he turned ot head to his music history class.

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) Jace walked to the music room, looking around. His dad had paid for everything... He just hopped no one recognized him as the governor's son... Then the bodyguards would break out... he put down his bag and leaned against the wall until the class started, headphones in.

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) He glanced over at her, pretty. He sighed, looking around at everyone else...

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) he sighed

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) he had his headphones blaring loudly.

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) Hurricane, 30 seconds to mars. Oh yeah... he leaned back bored.

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) he smiled, writing on his paper,"Hola. i'm Jace." he slid it to her

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) ":) Kitty kat. cute." he smiled big

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) "does ayone else call you that?"

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) he smiled,"Then, to me You're kitty kat." he chuckled slightly

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Lia walked to her history class.

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) he smiled, leaning back,"So what's your story?" he wondered

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) "Your life." he tilted his head,"Why are you here in this preforming arts school?"

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) He watched,"It's hard to believe that is the only good thing.."

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) He smiled,"I don't think you're a weird shy girl."

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) "I think you're a beautiful talented girl who I'm lucky enough to sit next to..."

Annie Rain ♪♫♪♫ (onthewingsofanangel) He smiled,"REally."

« previous 1