Who should play in the Vampire Academy Movie???? discussion

You're VA discussions!! :) > What quotes or parts of the vampire academy books do you think should be put into the movie?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 181 (181 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 571 comments Mod
I think that the part where Dimitri turns strigoi should definitely be put into the movie, and when Jesse was making out wif Rose, and den Dimitri cumz in, coz i wanna c his reaction wen he finds dem like dat.
there's So many other parts i want but too long 2 list lolz

message 2: by Katie (new)

Katie | 8 comments me too like i want them to put the bigger parts in but also the little ones between adiran and rose and dimitri

message 3: by Just Deena (last edited Mar 23, 2011 11:15PM) (new)

yep!! agree!! and the parts where rose is runnin out of the building in blood promise and dimitri goes 2 find her, and when he falls off the bridge, when she stabs him! like omg! i swear man y cant they just put every single part of every book inside the movies?? lol, <3

message 4: by Liana (new)

Liana (lianaaaaaaa) | 5 comments Yes! I agree with all your comments! I also want the part where Dimitri and Rose have come back from the fight with Natalie and his saying all that sweet stuff to her! sooo cute! and in Frost bite when she firsts meets Adrian !

message 5: by Just Deena (new)

yep! totally agree, and when rose breaks up wif adrian! i just wanna c hes reaction!! :( :( and when the guards come to take rose away in the LS! and dimitri defends her!

message 6: by Liana (new)

Liana (lianaaaaaaa) | 5 comments Deena_Mathers! wrote: "yep! totally agree, and when rose breaks up wif adrian! i just wanna c hes reaction!! :( :( and when the guards come to take rose away in the LS! and dimitri defends her!"

OMG i know right?!!!! AAHHHH!!

message 7: by Just Deena (new)

yep!! theres soooooooooooo much i want!

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Answering the question:
ALL OF THEM! If they leave out ONE little thing.... I WILL SHOOT THEM DEAD!!
p.s. them = director

message 9: by Miranda (new)

Miranda | 482 comments :(
immma be the director .....

message 10: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Well then i assume you sahll put all the quotes in the movie.

message 11: by Miranda (new)

Miranda | 482 comments yeeeeah. i maaaaaaaaaay leave outt a few dimitri parts thooo. lmao jkjkj!:)!

message 12: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Haha! but dont pleeassssssssse, even tough i am not a dimka fan.

message 13: by Miranda (new)

Miranda | 482 comments i wonnnttt. but, some parts are gunna have to be cut out. or else itll be split into like 2 parts ans youll have to wait til till the action :/

message 14: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) awww dont worry we;ll wait

message 15: by Miranda (new)

Miranda | 482 comments :/ . i dont think thats the producers intentions...

message 16: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (last edited Mar 31, 2011 05:58PM) (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) ok g2g bye be back in an hour! DRAMA CLASS!

message 17: by Miranda (new)

Miranda | 482 comments byyeeeeeee

message 18: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

message 19: by Miranda (new)

Miranda | 482 comments baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacckk now.!(:

message 20: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) HAHA!

message 21: by Miranda (new)

Miranda | 482 comments lmao... bac now..

message 22: by Just Deena (new)

hii GUYS!! MAN I MISS YOUS! and no way would i leave out any dimtri parts!!how could u?? think of ben barnes miranda lol!^^ :):):)

message 23: by Just Deena (new)

Alexis Elena Ivashkov! wrote: "ok g2g bye be back in an hour! DRAMA CLASS!"

i have neva did drama in my life! wat topic r u doin now? :)

message 24: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I misss ya sooo much my cicegim!!!!!!!!!!

message 25: by Miranda (new)

Miranda | 482 comments Deena_Mathers! wrote: "hii GUYS!! MAN I MISS YOUS! and no way would i leave out any dimtri parts!!how could u?? think of ben barnes miranda lol!^^ :):):)"

**runs away crying**

message 26: by Just Deena (new)

i miss ya 2 man!! cicegim?? ha? lol, ure my turkish delight!! <3

message 27: by Just Deena (new)

Miranda♥!♥!♥ wrote: "Deena_Mathers! wrote: "hii GUYS!! MAN I MISS YOUS! and no way would i leave out any dimtri parts!!how could u?? think of ben barnes miranda lol!^^ :):):)"

**runs away crying**"

nawww, didnt mean to make ya cry miranda!!:):(:(:(

message 28: by Miranda (new)

Miranda | 482 comments *slowly comes bacc*

message 29: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Deena_Mathers! wrote: "i miss ya 2 man!! cicegim?? ha? lol, ure my turkish delight!! <3"

cicegim : flower in turkish!

aww sis = miranda, dont cry!
Deena why you make sis cry!! grr lol jks jks!!

message 30: by Just Deena (last edited Apr 03, 2011 06:55PM) (new)

oh awesome!! i just learnt a new word in TURKISH!! <3
lol,naww ure so cute man! ure the cicegim :) didnt mean to make her cry man! i just meant that ben barnes shouldnt have not even one part of him cut from the movie lol, dont take it dat way man! i was just jokin around! :):):(:(: sorry 4 dat lol

message 31: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) I know you were!! Awww hehe! No your the cicegim and MY cicegim.

message 32: by Just Deena (new)

ahahaha den ure my wardi! (rose) lol <3 ya man! lol

message 33: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) <3 ya back more!! HAHA! like the word! WARDI! sounds awsome!!

message 34: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) wE HAVE TO BLOODY MEET UP ONE DAAAAAAAY1

((oh and i got kicked out of the house!))

message 35: by Just Deena (new)

<3 ya more! wtf u fricken got kicked out! wtf!! y??!!!!!!!! :(:(:(:(:(

message 36: by Just Deena (new)

and i know we so gotta meet up!!! i really wanna meet ya! ure such an awesome and interesting person!!!

message 37: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Haha! my parents breaking up right and my mum doesnt want dad in the house. Since im on my dad side i give my mum a hell lotta shyt and she just kicked me outta the house with dad along asweell. I was the forst one to get kicked out then mum liked the idea and did the same to dad or else she was going to call the cops. No biggie just real pisses at my mum for telling me to go to hell!

message 38: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) <3 ya more more :D

message 39: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Deena_Mathers! wrote: "and i know we so gotta meet up!!! i really wanna meet ya! ure such an awesome and interesting person!!!"

I was just about to say the same to you!!!! :D
YEP one day!
*hurry up ONE DAY, wanna mee my lesbian girlfreind! your really not my leso girlfreind just a figure of speech! like miranda my sis and Rose my cuzine!*

message 40: by Just Deena (new)

Alexis Elena Ivashkov! wrote: "Haha! my parents breaking up right and my mum doesnt want dad in the house. Since im on my dad side i give my mum a hell lotta shyt and she just kicked me outta the house with dad along asweell. I ..."

I FEEL SO SORRY 4 U!!! <3

message 41: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Naah! dont!

message 42: by Just Deena (last edited Apr 03, 2011 07:26PM) (new)

Alexis Elena Ivashkov! wrote: "Deena_Mathers! wrote: "and i know we so gotta meet up!!! i really wanna meet ya! ure such an awesome and interesting person!!!"

I was just about to say the same to you!!!! :D
YEP one day!
*h..."

AHAHA lesbians eww! lol, i know ure jokin, i tell every1 i lovem lol, <3 U wardi! ahaha, cnt w8 till dat 1 day cumz! <3 ayy, i'll give ya my phone number or you give me yours and if i pass through auburn 1 day, i'll call ya and we'll meet up :), and i dnt mean it in dat disgustin lesbo way, im a person who luvz every1! and ayy g2g coz my laptops gunna shut and i dnt have my charger wif me!! cya!

message 43: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Ok cya later and ill give you my number any yuhh give me yours. cya MY lesbian girlfreind...cicegim.

message 44: by Miranda (new)

Miranda | 482 comments sorry, ben barnes is a delicate topic to me<3

message 45: by Just Deena (new)

Alexis Elena Ivashkov! wrote: "Ok cya later and ill give you my number any yuhh give me yours. cya MY lesbian girlfreind...cicegim."

cya!! lezbo!... wardi ahahaha <3 :)

message 46: by Just Deena (new)

Miranda♥!♥!♥ wrote: "sorry, ben barnes is a delicate topic to me<3"

ahaha obsessed much! lol :):) <3 ben!

message 47: by Miranda (new)

Miranda | 482 comments lmmaaoo verrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy vvvvvvvvvveeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy obsessed<3

message 48: by Just Deena (new)

ahahah!! obsessions deze days :) it just kills me! but luv it :)

message 49: by Miranda (new)

Miranda | 482 comments my first obession was when i was like 4 and it was Benny from "The Sandlot". lmaaooo.

message 50: by Miranda (last edited Apr 04, 2011 05:56PM) (new)

Miranda | 482 comments description

^^as ive said, i was like 4..

« previous 1 3 4