More Rp's. Just What We Need:D discussion

Romance Roleplay > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 88 (88 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ok (new)

ok | 306 comments Mod
( REMEMBER THE RULES!
1) No Rp'ing other people's characters.
2) No Anime for pictures unless the character format says you can.
3) You can cuss but don't go out of control with it.
4) Your characters may... uhm make love. But you must give a warning to those in the RP and make sure it is okay with the person you are rp'ing with.
5) Don't use the character folder for a chat room.
6) No being mean
7) Always listen to the mod
8) Ask the mod before you create a new roleplay or topic.
9) I will NOT make anyone else a mod;)
10) Have fun )

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Jason was texting some friends as he sat on his bed

message 3: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments "But I'm not sure about this Ton." Sid said to his best friend "Dont worrie man it's just a blind date it's guna be fun." Tony said puting a hand on Sid's shoulder

message 4: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments "Fine Ton." Sid said and started walking to the place "Have I ever steard you wroung?" Tony said as he went Sid turned back and said "Yes Tony many times." Sid said and countinude walking

message 5: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Sid say the girl and sighed and walked up to her with his hands in his pocket "Hi I'm Sid." he said to her

message 6: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Sid smiled slightly and shook her hand "Nice to meet you too."

message 7: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Sid smiled at her "So you wana go in or." he said opening the door for her

message 8: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments "Welcome." Sid said siting across from her and looked around

message 9: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Sid smiled and nodded "Yeah me and Tony have been best friends sceance we were five."

message 10: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Sid grind "It's ok kinda the same with me and Tony."

message 11: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Sid shugged "Pizza."

message 12: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments "No it's fine." Sid said and smiled at her

message 13: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Sid laughed "Yeah we can share. Sharing is caring right?" Sid said and wishing he would take back that lame line

message 14: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Sid just ordered a Coke

message 15: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Sid took a slice of Pizza and took a bite

message 16: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments "That would be kinda messed up to detch you and besides this is fun." Sid said finishing his pizza and then grabing another one

message 17: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Sid watched her bo and smiled she's really hot he thought to him self and keept eating his pizza

message 18: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Sid smiled and moved his leg closer to her

message 19: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Sid smiled "Yeah that sounds good. I know this really cool place."

message 20: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Sid took her hand and they started walking "It's just a few blocks away."

message 21: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Sid laughed "I dont think thats anyones thing."

message 22: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Sid laughed "I will."

message 23: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Sid grind "Yeah." he said and countinude walking and opend the door for her

message 24: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Sid orderd the same thing and smiled at her "I love chocolet."

message 25: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Sid did the same and smiled at her

message 26: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Sid finished his and threw it away "So know what do you wana do?" he asked her

message 27: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Sid smiled and pushed her hair out of her face and kissed her lightly

message 28: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Sid smiled "Well I guess I read your mind."

message 29: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Sid grind and kissed her back "Yeah"

message 30: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments "Agreed." Sid said rubbing her arms

message 31: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments "No problam." he said and smiled

message 32: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Sid shugged "I dont know 7 or 8."

message 33: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Sid laughed and shugged "Opss. How about I sneek you back into your room."

message 34: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments "Ok well take the car." Sid said and looked around "Where is it?"

message 35: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments "Come on." Sid said and took her hand as they ran to her car

message 36: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Sid sat in her can "Lets go." he said exsitingly

message 37: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Sid shugged and put on a rock stashion

message 38: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Sid shugged "Some times."

message 39: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments "Cool." Sid said and smiled at her

message 40: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Sid smiled "Of course." he said and leaned in and kissed her lovingly

message 41: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Sid nodded "Yeah, I'll call you." he said and got out of the car

message 42: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Sid hugged her back and walked to his house

message 43: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Sid heard his phone buzz he reached for it and saw he had a text from Cassia he rubbed his eye and texted back 'Yeah sounds like fun'

message 44: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments 'That'll be cool'

message 45: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments 'Umm yeah.' Sid text and got up and put on jeans and a green shirt

message 46: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments 'On my way' Sid texted and started walking

message 47: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Sid finnaly made it to the movies and smiled when he saw Cassia

message 48: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Sid smiled at her "Nice to see you too."

message 49: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments "How about some Sour patch Kids?" Sid asked her and smiled

message 50: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 279 comments Sid nodded "Oh right." he said and looked at the check out girl "You got that right?" Sid asked her "Yeah." she said and gave him the candy as he payed for it

« previous 1