WANTED: Imaginative Roleplayers and Writers discussion

Highschool > coffee shop

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,071 (1071 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22

message 1: by ~Meggyboo~ (new)

~Meggyboo~ (Meggyboo) idk what u could put i gues just put whatever

message 2: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Dom stood behind the counter, leaning on his elbows with a textbook open, thick reading glasses on the bridge of his nose. He glanced over the rim at the few people. It was just past rush hour in there.

message 3: by DragonDreamer (last edited Feb 17, 2011 02:29PM) (new)

DragonDreamer Annalise finished setting up the freshly-made pastries on display, their aroma delighting her senses. She glanced at the clock. There were only a half hour left before her shift was over. She went to work the cash register.

message 4: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Dom yawned, flipping the page boredly. Only a few more weeks of working here, his acceptance letters would come any day.

message 5: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Caleb put his guitar on its stand and went to go order some coffee.

Annalise fiddled with a strand of her hair, waiting for her shift to be over.

message 6: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) December waltzed in with a smile, grinning to herself. She'd needed to get here early for her shift. She hummed to herself and studied the pastery case thoughtfully.

Dom glanced up. "Oy, need some help?" he asked Caleb, his accent hinting.

message 7: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer (Can Annalise and December be friends? and i does she have a nickname like Ember or Em?)
Caleb smiled a bit. "Eh... I guess... just trying to decide what to order. Any suggestions?"

message 8: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (sure they can :D yum not that I have cone up with xD if you want to call her Em or whatever go ahead.)

He chuckled, craning his neck. "The homemade cookies are pretty good. And the hot chocolate. Personally my dearest friend lives off our raspberry lime ricky's

message 9: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Annalise smiled "Hey, Em, have the colleges gotten back to you yet?"

He smiled. "Well then I guess I'll try one of the ricky's and mocha. Thanks."

message 10: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She glanced up. "Two.. My last picks. I'm hoping the rest will come tonight! What about you Lili?"

"On it." Dom set off making them

message 11: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer "I haven't gotten any letters back..." She shrugged. "Hopefully this week. Right now I'm just waiting for my shift to be over..." She smiled and glanced. "Where were you thinking of going to college? Like east coast, west coast?"

Caleb smiled thankfully, getting out his wallet. He glanced at the two girls apparently having a nice conversation.

message 12: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "East coast.. Princeton. Though I also wouldn't mind going with Dom. He applied to Oxford, you know?"

Dom slid the beveradges to him. "There you are, sir. Five-oh-two."

message 13: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer She raised her eyebrow. "Really? Wow..." She turned to look at Domanic. "Hey, Dom, have you heard from Oxford?"

Caleb raised a brow.'Oxford, huh? I applied there too...' He thought to himself. "You want to go to school on the east coast, huh?" He commented.

message 14: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "No, actually, uh, England." he replied. "Nah, they haven't responded yet."

December nodded. "It's painfully slow going."

message 15: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer (eh! he meant to say england, but then i was thinking princeton...oops!)
Lili chuckled. "I know! I hate waiting! The culinary institute in New York is horrendously slow also..." She sighed. "Though the one in france should be getting back to me soon..."

Caleb nodded, sipping his drink. He smiled, enjoying the taste.

message 16: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) December chuckled. "I feel your pain! I'm hoping for a letter from an art institute but.." she trailed. "I don't know!"

Dom chuckled and shook his head. "All I know is going back to England will probably be perminant." he smirked.
"Dommeh! Don't leave meh!" December whined

message 17: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer "Stupid colleges..." she muttered. She joined December, "No! Don't leave us forever! We'll never see you again!"

Caleb chuckled.

message 18: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Dom laughed easily. "You'll be able to email, love. You'll be fine." he rolled his eyes playfully.

December pouted. "Fine then."

message 19: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer "It still isn't the same..." She frowned.

"So what do you want to study?" He asked Dom

message 20: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Anthropology. Maybe forensics, too." he grinned.

December shook her head. "We've lost him." she theatrically sighed, making Dom smirk

message 21: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer (i'm actually taking an anthropology class XD lol it's really interesting)
Lili laughed "Nooo!"

Caleb nodded. "Cool. I don't really know what I want to do... well, actually I do, but my parents don't approve." He shrugged.

message 22: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (cD that's what my 'chosen career' was on a school survay)

"What's that?" Dom asked.

December patted her shoulder. "We'll move on.." she said

message 23: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer "I want to be a musician, but my parents would rather have me be a lawyer or politician... my dad's a lawyer. My mom's a senator."

message 24: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Annalise nodded, smiling.

message 25: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "December was the same! Her parents hated the idea of being an artist."

Em rolled her eyes. "Uh huh."

message 26: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer He raised an eyebrow. "But you're going after it anyway, right?"

message 27: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Absolutely! Screw them if they don't believe."

message 28: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer He chuckled "I wish I was so confident, but even if I did decide to go off on my own, I'd have to pay for my own college... and I'm broke so that'd be a little difficult."

message 29: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Ah... Then take it as a minor, do it on the side." December suggested.

message 30: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer He nodded "I suppose I could..."

message 31: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) December shrugged. "A thought."

message 32: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer "No, a good idea. Though it'll depend on where I go... So, you're an artist, huh? What kind?"

message 33: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She shrugged. "I do a bit of everything, mostly painting and sculpting."

message 34: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer "I think that's pretty incredible. I wasn't really good at art myself, so it was always really cool seeing others create things." He smiled.

Annalise looked from Caleb to December and smiled to herself.

message 35: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She laughed easily. "Art just come naturally to me. I think I might teach it if I can't get it on display."

Dom raised a brow and made himself a drink

message 36: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer He smiled. "You should try teaching me, see if you're cut out for the job or not."

Lili grabbed one of her croissants and watched with a curious smile playing on her lips.

message 37: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She laughed and smirked slightly. "I'd love to show you, if you want to drop by the studio."

Dom smirked slihtly and glanced at Lili.

message 38: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer "Name the date and time. I'll be there." He chuckled.

Annalise smiled and looked at Domanic. She wiggled her eyebrows at the pair.

message 39: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She smirked slightly. "Tomorrow at three?" she asked.

Dom couldn't help but laughed and have her a knowing wink.

message 40: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Lili giggled.

Caleb ignored them. "I'll definitely be there." He grinned. He went and packed up his things. "See you then." He waved and walked out of the shop.

Lili turned to December. "Wowww...."

message 41: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She chuckled. "See you then." she replied and turned to Lili. "What!"

message 42: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Annalise rolled her eyes. "What do you mean what? You, my friend, just scored a date with a musician!" She smiled broadly.

message 43: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She laughed. "Right. I'm just teaching him some stuff!" she remarked.

message 44: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer "Uh huh... sure..." She said sarcastically.

message 45: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer (btw i won't be on at all this weekend cuz i'm going to a camp)

message 46: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (s'okay I'm probably going away)

She flushed. "He's a friend! A really talented and attractive friend."

"Oh lord." Dom groaned

message 47: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Lili chuckled "Well at least you admit he's attractive! I think he's into you too."

message 48: by ~Meggyboo~ (new)

~Meggyboo~ (Meggyboo) "hello welcome to the coffee shop are you enteryested in a jod aplication today..."she said holding out a peace of paper"sorry you dont have to take one my dad owns it and needs more people to work here"she put the paper bach in her apren pocket

message 49: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Dom smirked, wiping down the counter idly.

"Shut up!" December laughed slightly

message 50: by ~Meggyboo~ (new)

~Meggyboo~ (Meggyboo) "well it is the truth" she laughed slightly

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22