Port Angeles YA/Fantasy! discussion

Introduce Yourself! > Introductions

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (admthomas) | 1 comments Mod
Hello Everyone, lets get started by introducing ourselves and a little tidbit about ourselves!

My name is Amanda. I live in Port Angeles, i have a little girl who just turned three. I love YA/Fantasy books thats why i created the group!

message 2: by Bethany (new)

Bethany | 11 comments Mod
Hey Everyone!! My name is Bethany and I also live in Port Angeles. This group was started so that you can meet people in YOUR area who love to read the same books as you do. If you have friends who live in the area of the Olympic Penninsula, please ask them to join. We love Fantasy here. Everything from vampires to werewolves, faeries and fallen angels. But, I also love Sci-fi like The Host and dystopian novels like The Hunger Games. If you love these genres and you'd like to connect with others in your area...please feel welcome to come join our group.

message 3: by Charity (new)

Charity Hello is any one home? There aren't many groups on the Peninsula.My names Charity and I live in Sequim. Greetings.

message 4: by Bethany (new)

Bethany | 11 comments Mod
Charity wrote: "Hello is any one home? There aren't many groups on the Peninsula.My names Charity and I live in Sequim. Greetings."

We are kinda, sorta here, lol. Hi Charity! I'm Bethany. While I live in Mexico at the moment, I usually reside in Port Angeles. My friend and I started this group in hopes that we could start an actual book club that meets in person, but we've had a hard time accumulating members. So it's good to meet you!