Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Questions: > Other Groups you might be interested in joining

Comments Showing 1-50 of 215 (215 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments This a great group, it doesn't have many mebers but once it gets more it will be awesome, I higly suggest joining.

Heres the link

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/4...

You can post any other links for good groups.

message 2: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
they're your groups?

message 3: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
o

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments kewl, I'll join.

message 6: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol. hannah, message me im boreddededed!!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I did, I replied to hiii!

message 8: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

okokokok!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments ... soooooooooooooooo .....................

message 10: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

i never got it! if it's the one about sending it this afternoon, i got it

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments I never sent it, because the post office closed by the time I got there, I'm sending it tomorrow.

message 12: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
(dot dot dot)

message 13: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

OK!

message 14: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

:)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments hey! 202 COMMENTS!

message 16: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 17: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

220 comments!

message 18: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

:)

message 19: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

loll

message 21: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) Hey, can some people join my group for the Mortal Instruments? It's still a pretty small group even though we talk a lot.

message 22: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

whats a mortal intruments

message 23: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

a human instrument?

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Rose Belikov wrote: "Hey, can some people join my group for the Mortal Instruments? It's still a pretty small group even though we talk a lot.
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/4......"

I'll check it out. :)

message 25: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) Thanks:)
The Mortal Instruments is a series of books by an author called Cassandra Clare if you're wondering. They're really good.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments kay. How many groups are you in? I 'm in 8.

message 27: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) I'm in 15 but some are so small that you never actually do anything. My MI one isn't like that even though there are so few members. We talk a LOT.

message 28: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments spaz... :)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Rose Belikov wrote: "I'm in 15 but some are so small that you never actually do anything. My MI one isn't like that even though there are so few members. We talk a LOT."

kewlio. :)

message 30: by Jasmine | ModernScrolls (last edited Feb 21, 2011 03:56PM) (new)

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) If you wanna rp Harry Potter stuff then go here:

http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/3...

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments kewlio, I'll join.

message 32: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) Everyone from my group seems to have dissappeared:( we need more people too:(

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Yeah. Don't worry 'll join. It's just I barely have enough tp comment on this one because of the Spring Ball stuff, so I won't be able to comment that much until after the ball is over, or unless i find some extra free time. :)

message 34: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) Okay. It's just that everyone's disappeared and it's weird. It's been almost four days and they hven't posted.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments weird.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Can we add our own groups? I have two...

message 37: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) Yeah, you can. I added my group:)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay... I will..

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

This is my time wap trio group...

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

this is charlie and the chocolate factory...
Both are RP'S

message 41: by Rose (last edited Feb 22, 2011 06:23PM) (new)

Rose (chomesuke) Oooh. Cool. I've only ever done RP once and that's actually on this group.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh. I really like rp's you just get to make a person totally or totally unlike you, its fun. My time warp trio group only has two members though....*sighes*

message 43: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) Oh, well, it's pretty cool. What's the time warp one about? I might join:)

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Its about this series called time warp trio, and you basically rp in different time periods and stuff. I would join your Mortal Instrument group, but I would have no idea what to do since i havn't read any of the books....

message 45: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) Well, you should. I LOVE those books. They are my second favourite series and are awesome! I'd probably join the Time Warp Trio ones but I've never read the books for those and it'd be wrong I think.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

It kinda is different with rp's, because you don't really have to follow the series. Just, with the mortal instruments, you kinda discuss it, and i couldn't participate in that...

message 47: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) yeah, I know but even with RPs it would feel wrong to me.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

If I join your will you join mine?

message 49: by Rose (new)

Rose (chomesuke) Hmm. I'd say sure but the whole of my group has loads of spoilers. I'll join yours.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay...thanks. I'll join it anyways...its okay...

« previous 1 3 4 5