Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Self-Promotion > In need of a few readers...

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm in the final edits of my debut YA novel, A Betrayal, the first in a trilogy, which I will release in a few weeks. I'm looking for a few readers to beta read it for me.
Just to get a some perspective on the characters, plot, and theme. It's an edgy paranormal romance / historcal fantasy.

A brief description of the story:

At seventeen, Cordelia is an ordinary teenager with an extraordinary secret. When she meets Evan, she finds out who she really is and realizes that her only chance of survival is to remember.

The story includes a bit of Greek mythology (think Clash of the Titans), historical elements (think The Age of Innocence), time travel and plenty of romance.

So if anyone is interested in reading it now or whenever... Let me know.

-Mayandree

Terry (Ter05 TwiMoms/ MundieMoms) (ter05) | 608 comments Whoops, saw the "beta read". I don't think I can do that so deleted my offer.

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Kolodziej (ejkolodziej) | 107 comments try going on shewrites.com or yalitchat.com. they have more people interested in beta reading. ;)

message 4: by Jean Valjean (OG 2010) (last edited Feb 17, 2011 10:48AM) (new)

Jean Valjean (OG 2010) (courfeyrack) I'll be more than happy to read it! Feel free to email me at heymeghann@gmail.com

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth wrote: "try going on shewrites.com or yalitchat.com. they have more people interested in beta reading. ;)"

Thanks!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Meghann is Much Muchier wrote: "I'll be more than happy to read it! Feel free to email me at heymeghann@gmail.com"

Hi,
Thanks. I'll email you.

message 7: by ♥Tricia♥ (last edited Feb 17, 2011 12:23PM) (new)

♥Tricia♥ (siddie) | 146 comments Wow this story sounds absolutely fantastic! I wish you well on its debut! :D

If you need more readers feel free to email me also :)
zylee_seraphim (at) yahoo (dot) com

Reviews of mine are posted on literaryescapism.com :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

♥Tricia♥ wrote: "Wow this story sounds absolutely fantastic! I wish you well on its debut! :D

If you need more readers feel free to email me also :)
zylee_seraphim (at) yahoo (dot) com

Reviews of mine are posted..."

Hi Tricia,
Thanks! If PDF is ok, I can send you a copy over the weekend.
-Mayandree