The Painful Truth discussion

Government ideas > India idea

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The, Happy in love <3 (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) | 506 comments Mod
Assistance for Modernisation of Slaughter Houses and Carcass Utilization Plants: Other Organisations
Details of Assistance for Modernisation of Slaughter Houses and Carcass Utilization Plants Particulars Description
Name of the Scheme Assistance for Modernisation of Slaughter Houses and Carcass Utilization Plants
Sponsored by Both: Central & State Government
Funding Pattern For modernization of Slaughter houses: 50% of the project cost from GOI and 50% from the State. While, for establishment of Carcass Utilization Centers: 100% grants-in-aid to meet capital expenditure for building, plant and machinery and effluent treatment plant. Only 50% grant is provided for electricity, water fencing boundary, essential housing etc. by the GOI and remaining from State Government.
Description Aims at modernization of Slaughter houses and establishment of Carcass utilization plants.
Beneficiaries other,
Other Beneficiaries Not a beneficiary oriented scheme
Benefits
Benefit Type Others,
Other Benefits To reduce environmental pollution
Eligibility criteria For Modernization of Slaughter houses and Establishment of Carcass utilization plants by State Government/ Corporation/ Municipal Corporations, etc.
How to Avail Contact Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries
Validity of the Scheme
Introduced On
Valid Upto 07 / 01 / 2010
Reference URL http://dahd.nic.in/schemes/assistance... (External website that opens in a new window)

This is from India.gov.in. It's for carcass utilization plants. Good idea or bad?

message 2: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Huh what huh?

message 3: by The, Happy in love <3 (new)

For after killing for furs and stuff. A carcass recycling plant. I know it's hard to understand. I'll see if I can find a clearer example.

message 4: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Oh, okay. You said utilization and it was too early yesterday for me to remember what that meant.

Yeah, I think it's a good idea.

message 5: by The, Happy in love <3 (new)

Oh, sorriez. >.<

message 6: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) i think it's a great idea! they could make good soil and sell it to farmers!

message 7: by The, Happy in love <3 (new)

:) exactly!

message 8: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) it's a win-win with some effort!