Mystery Lovers! discussion

Archive > Reactivation of Beth Groundwater's Q&A Group

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Beth (new)

Beth Hello fellow mystery lovers,

To celebrate the March 8th release of the first book in my new Rocky Mountain Outdoor Adventures mystery series starring whitewater river ranger Mandy Tanner (Deadly Currents Deadly Currents (An RM Outdoor Adventures Mystery, #1) by Beth Groundwater ), I am reactivating my author Q&A group (http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/1...) on Goodreads from Sunday, February 28 - Saturday, April 9th. I hope you'll join the group and join in the discussion. You can post questions early, and I'll start answering them February 27th.
Thanks, Beth

message 2: by Patricia (new)

Patricia (PatR) | 60 comments Just read Deadly Currents and getting ready to write a review. It would be interesting to have you explain some of the terms used in your book regarding the moves performed by the rafters on the Arkansas River.

message 3: by Beth (new)

Beth I'd love to, Patricia! Could you submit a discussion question to the group listing the terms you particularly feel need more definition/description?

I like reading mysteries based on a particular craft/hobby/occupation/sport and learning the sub-language the people engaged in those activities use. My hope is that most of the whitewater rafting terms are understandable by context, but I'd be happy to explain them in the discussion group.

And, please let me know when/where you post your review. I'd love to know what you think of Deadly Currents!