Zombies Apocalypse!! discussion

Information > Info on your characters

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar well...what does the topic say? DO IT!

message 2: by Thistleclaw (new)

Thistleclaw Slash was in the lab that had caused the zombie outbreak and they quickley dosed him with a special serum they had been working on for years. It was designed to give him perfect abilities to survive against the zombies. But... Long story short, he ended up as a weird mutated thing with claws somewhat similar to Woverine's. He can't remember his real name.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) I already said mos of this in the RP, but... Abi and Dimitri's dads worked together on the Envincabality serum and they'r best friends. She was chosen as the test subjuct because of her blood type and was injected before an attack on the lab. But the serum didn't work al the way and turned her half zombie, half human. Sence she was turned she lived in fear that Dimitri was going to kill her because of what she was.

message 4: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena erin's perants died as zombies the were turned into a zombie in frount of so she killed them and the zombie who changed them. then she set out to find her sister and brother with only a knife.

message 5: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 112 comments I thought Erin was a dude.

message 6: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena nope

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Bruce has perment meroy lost after a faild mob hit,so to explane why hes so stupid.he selled out the mob two days befor the zomibes swhowed up.they foud him a day and a half later a tryed to blow his brains out,he got all 6 of them with two shotgun shells.

message 8: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 53 comments Your spelling is aweful... *shakes head* I'm sorry I'm rude, but I can barely read that.

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 488 comments i can read it lol

message 10: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar I can barely read it.

message 11: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 488 comments want me to like retype it to where u can read it?? lol

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

screw all of you and go to fucking hell.

message 13: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 488 comments Wait me too..id idnt do anything???

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

no not you

message 15: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 488 comments i was gana say lol

message 16: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 112 comments What town are we in

message 17: by Cassidy709 (new)

Cassidy709 | 155 comments idk

message 18: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena logan is erins older bro and thats about it.

message 19: by Cassidy709 (new)

Cassidy709 | 155 comments kk

message 20: by Cassidy709 (new)

Cassidy709 | 155 comments want to rp maybe

message 21: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena sure

message 22: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Isn't Hilary and Hawkins her siblings?

message 23: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn James wrote: "screw all of you and go to fucking hell."

Shut your mouth and win a spelling bee.

message 24: by MollyRena (new)

MollyRena Jaidyn wrote: "Isn't Hilary and Hawkins her siblings?"

yeah

message 25: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Kk

message 26: by Josh (new)

Josh Bucemi (lovedr) Josh was in the Y.M.K.I.A (Young Military Kids In Action) When he was allowed into combat his 1st job was to investigate local civilians about a 'Diesese'. He was the only one in the team that made it out ok. He returned home using a large blackbird Heli,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikorsky...

He managed to fly it alone due to Autopilot. He searchs for servivors and hopes one day....Love wil find him before death. He travels from skyscrraper to skyscrraper and stay's on the roof's near the heli.