Zombies Apocalypse!! discussion

RP > RP: United States

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,317 (2317 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47

message 1: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar ((Sadly, this was the first place struck. Here we go...good luck))

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 488 comments Leah walked around with a gun in her hands shoting at any zombie in her way. She ran to an empty house and closed the door.

message 3: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Shade and Realis both sat ontop of an amazingly-still-standing tower, watching the zombies swarming below. Realis laid down, picking zombies off one by one as Shade pulled out some blackcats and started bombing the zombies below.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Dimitri sighed softly as he moved from house to house chcking fro anything of use avoiding thr zombies along the way.

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 488 comments The zombies broke dowb the door of the house. Leah shot at them til she was out of amo. She hit the zombies upside the head and ran outside.

message 6: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar One of the zombies started hacking at the tower and it started to move, Realis and Shade both glancing at each other. It fell and the both yelled, freefalling. Shade grabbed one of the roofs and Realis and they both hung there, grasping dear life.

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 488 comments Leah turned around to see 2 girls dangling from a house. " hold on" she yelled. She ran over to them and started to hit the zombies. She rembered that she put extra bullets in her pockeet. She grabed them and shot al the zombies around her. As soon as it was clear enogh she grabed somthign that looked like a ladder and put it beside the girls.

message 8: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar ((one is a girl, one is a guy...))

REalis reached over and got on the ladder, climbing slowly down, followed by Shade. "Thanks, I thought we were goners." She said.

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 488 comments (( ohhhhh sorry ))
" thats what i thaught when i ran outta amo. " she said looign down at her guns.

message 10: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Realis chuckled. "I just pick them off with a sniper." She said, shrugging.

Shade looked at a zombie stumbling towards them and threw a black cat, it snap right on the zombie's head and it screamed, falling over.

message 11: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 488 comments "nice" she said to shade.

message 12: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Shade chuckled softly. "Its fun."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Alice drove to the others, Opening the doors. "Climb in we're getting out of here" She said to Shade and the others.

Rain covered them blowing the heads off of the Zombies.

message 14: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 488 comments "Yeah I know." she said smiling

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Rain continues shooting the Zombies.

message 16: by Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ (last edited Feb 17, 2011 01:46PM) (new)

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Abi sat in a dark corner, picking at pices of a... well she didn't know what it was really. In her old life it was rare for her to eat meat, but now, she ate any animal she could get her hands on. Anything to stop the hunger, the timtation.

message 17: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Shade and Realis both nodded, getting in.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Abi put her head against the wall, hoping for sleep, but the sounds of guns and shouting kept her awake.

message 19: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 488 comments "where you guys from?"leah asked.

message 20: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar "California." They answered.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Abi got up, not being able to sleep at all, and walked over to the window. She st close enough to look out, but not be seen.

message 22: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 488 comments "oh.Nice." she laughed." im from west virgina. But im not a country bunkin"

message 23: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar "Bunkin? Heh. But yeah." Shade laughed.

message 24: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 488 comments " well most of the people down there talk like yall and aint. So yeah" she laughed.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Alice drove away in the Humvee, "I'm Alice and I'm from Raccoon City, So's Rain here" She said as she drove.

message 26: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 488 comments "hi im leah."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Abi leaned her head against the wall. On nights like this she truly felt part of both worlds, but also like sh had none of her own.

message 28: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 488 comments (( lissy if u want u can like.. idk bc i feel bad bc ur rp by urself lol.. mabye we could become like friends and u like feed of of dead zombies idk lol...))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice to meet you Leah" Alice said.

message 30: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 488 comments "nice to meet you."

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) (Or Abi could be like a POW or something?)

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((Could one of them be Rain's friend? Alice isn't Rain's friend, She's just her travelling partner))

message 33: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 488 comments ( wait whats a pow lol ))

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) (POW= prisoner of war)

message 35: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 488 comments ((ohhhhhhlol.. see im dumb lol))

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) (Just a smig bit :P)

message 37: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 488 comments ((haha well see im not the computer type lol.. and my skool gave us all laptops so now im tryign to get ahold of it lol..bc we have to use computers now instead of books.. lol..and we get to take them home so thats the good part lol ))

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) (Lucky. But it's not a PC turm.)

message 39: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 488 comments (haha yeah.. )

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) (Back to the RP?)

message 41: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 488 comments ((haha yeah ))

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Abi heard people talking and stayed quiet.

message 43: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 488 comments "hey wait stop the car" Leah said looking out the window. Im the crack of a wall she could see a girl. " i think theres a girl in there" she said getting out and running up to the door,

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "Sh!t," Abiu muttered as she saw a gorl running twords the house.

message 45: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 488 comments Leah Pulled out her guns and pointed them at the door. She slowly opened the door and seen a girl. She was a regular girl. But if she was a zombie she would of teyed to eat her by now. " what are you." she asked

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Abi kept her eyes closed, if the girl saw the red she was dead. "I'm a girl," She said, "Can't you tell."

message 47: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 488 comments "you seem.. different "she said walking closer. she looked down to see a dead body" your a zombie" she said pointing her guns at her."but why can you talk.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) "I'm not an undead," She said, "And I think that a calf or posiome."

message 49: by Maddie Parker (new)

Maddie Parker  (maddiemadsjae) | 488 comments "i couldn't tell." sh said keeping her guns pointed.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Abi opened her eyes just a bit. "Will you put that away?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 46 47