Horsetopia discussion

Rp > Regular Horses Rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 137 (137 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Rp you regular horses here

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((wild!))
Phantom ran on the mountains that where near her heard.
Ashfoot grazed next to her mother Gingertail and her father was watching over the herd, her sister Phantom was probaly getting into trouble like she always was.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Thunder nodded to her and trotted over "I'm Thunder, that's Gingertail and Ashfoot over their grazing. And that is Phantom who is up in the mountains." he nodded to where his daughter was and called for her.
Phantom did a dareing jump off the cliff she was on and ran over to her father "Yes father?" she panted.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

He nodded "You can stay with us if you want to." he walked back to Gingertail and Ashfoot.
Phantom lifted her head up and down "I'm gonna go back to my run dad!" she turned around and went back up the mountain.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((sure))
Ashfoot looked up and smiled "Hello, I'm Ashfoot."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes, as far as I can remember." Ashfoot went back to her grazing.
"This land has been in my family for generations." Thunder walked closer to them.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Gingertail looked at her and snorted a hello.
Phantom jumped up a little higher up the mountain.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Gingertail swished her tail and shook her mane. She went to her favorite spot and started to graze their.
Ashfoot rolled in a dirt spot and kicked her legs after she got up.
Thunder smiled as he watched them.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashfoot giggled and ran around them, her white mane and tail whipping behind her.
Phantom say her sister running so she jumped down and ran next to her. She was in the lead with her black mane and tail whipping behind her.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Swift stretched out in a full gallop, running farther then she ever had she had escaped from the farm which she had lived on. Swift was closing in on the moutains she slowed to a trot and flared her nostrils scenting some horses she headed in their direction.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Phantom say a dun mare and she ran to her before her father could see her "Hello!"

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Swift saw a white mare with black markings running towards her "Hello, who are you do you live here?"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Names Phantom, and yes I do live here with my mother, father and sister." she tossed her head up and down.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Swift snorted "I'm Swift"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"You want to race me?" she lifted her upper body.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure!" she snorted and started to prance "So do you want to race Swift?"

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

She snorted "Hey Swift! I bet you that I'm faster and swifter then you!" she reared up as far as she could.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

She shook her mane "Well Swift?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((I don't either...))

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 72 comments Cloud grazed swishing her tail at the pesky flies.

Lucky Star stayed by Lusitania not wanting to get run over by any of the older horses.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

She shook her mane again "We can race some other time! Come on Moonbeam!" she turned and waited for her.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 72 comments Lucky Star peaked out from behind his mother every few minutes to see what was going on.

Cloud looked up, seeing the foal peek out she chuckled to herself.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

She snorted at Moonbeam in the face "Come on let's race!" she started to get prancy.
Ashfoot watched her sister and walked over "What is it now Sis?"
Phantom looked at her and ran around her "I want to race Swift and Moonbeam, but their chickens!" she snorted.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 72 comments Cloud looked up hearing all this talk about racing. She wished she wasnt such and outsider.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Phantom reared again "I want to race!"
Ashfoot rolled her eyes "You always want to race and you always win."
"But I raced mom, dad or you! I want to race someone I never raced before!" she ran around the herd with her neck curved.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 72 comments Lucky Star decided he wanted to do something fun. He pranced away from his mother.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Phantom swerved away from Lucky Star so she wouldn't run him over "Anyone want to race me?!" she lifted her head up.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 72 comments Lucky Star's ears perked "I WANT TO!!" he said in a tiny voice.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled "If you think you can keep up with me!" she stopped and snorted hard.
Ashfoot shook her head "I'll race you Sis even though I know you'll beat me!" she ran next to her.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 72 comments Lucky Star snorted "Mabye...mabye not"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed "Alright, we'll race their!" she nodded to a bend in the creek "Their and back!" she faced it and Ashfoot moved to her left "Line up if your going to race!"
Gingertail walked over "I'll tell who wins."

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 72 comments "Otay!" he squeaked. Lucky Star knew he was gonna loose but he was gonna try

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled "This is going to be fun!" she reared again and nickered loud.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Phantom raced after her and soon cough up to her. Ashfoot ran after them and curved her neck.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 72 comments Lucky Star raaced forward at first staying with them

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashfoot looked behind her "Come on!" she gently kicked her hind legs.
Phantom snorted and flew by Moonbeam.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 72 comments Lucky Star started to fall behind

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashfoot slowed down "You can do it!" she nudged him forward.
Phantom shook her head and ran into the river before the bend, she splash water every where!

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 72 comments Lucky Star made his little legs go faster and faster trying to get to the river and not be last.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

She laughed and stayed behind him.
Phantom reached the bend and turned to fast that she fell in the river. She shook hershelf and took off again.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Phantom smiled "Try and beat me!" she laughed and shoot forward again.
Ashfoot laughed at Phantom and took the bend nice and slow.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

She snorted and shoot forward with her neck curved. She started to sweat and pant.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

She trotted next to her "Sure was!" she shook her self and looked down the mountain.
Ashfoot jumped the last bit to the top. She let her head drop.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 72 comments Lucky Star came right beside Ashfoot.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((no))
Ashfoot shook her mane and walked over to Gingertail to graze with.
Phantom followed Moonbeam and got a drink.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 72 comments Lucky Star trotted away. The horses didnt seem to like him, well accept Ashfoot. He wanted another foal to play with.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashfoot watched Lucky Star and trotted over to him "What's wrong?"

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 72 comments Lucky Star looked up "Noffin. Im just too little to pway wif dem"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded "I understand how you feel." she gently nudged him.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 72 comments "But ur older.." he muttered

« previous 1 3