The Zombie Horde discussion

Roleplay > Zombie RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 332 (332 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

*Noms*

message 2: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey Fry | 113 comments (hey are we zombies or hunters?)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Zombie if you want, hunter if you want....so, either...))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Demeter sat in the alley, watching people go by.

Marc loaded his gun and stepped outside

message 5: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey Fry | 113 comments Veronica was walking toward a local gun shop trying to find a weapon silently so no zombies would hear.

message 6: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey Fry | 113 comments Veronica heard someone being loud she thought to her self "what an idiot" as she tried to avoid the noise getting closer to the gun shop.

message 7: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey Fry | 113 comments Veronica was getting angry she ran up towards the man yelling and started whispering "Are you nuts!? we are in the middle of a war and your trying to get yourself killed by drawing attention to yourself!"

message 8: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey Fry | 113 comments "Ugh" She thought to herself "Stupid kid"

message 9: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey Fry | 113 comments " hmm no I'm one of them" She points to a zombie groaning and dragging one foot with chunks of flesh missing. As she rolls her eyes.

message 10: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey Fry | 113 comments Veronica chuckles softly thinking he's kidding " I need to get some weapons, By the way my name is Veronica" As she holds her hand out.

message 11: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey Fry | 113 comments She threw the hand on the ground and started backing away from him in fear

message 12: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey Fry | 113 comments "Get away from me Zombie!" She turned around and tried to run.

message 13: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey Fry | 113 comments she noticed that he wasn't chasing her she slowly stopped turned around and slowly walked up to him "why aren't you trying to kill me?"

message 14: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey Fry | 113 comments (( i gtg so I cya later))

message 15: by Lyla, Beware of Creature! xD (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 17 comments Mod
Creature bounded through the forest, laughing insanely. He was unusually quick for a zombie, but four legs are better than two I suppose.

message 16: by Lyla, Beware of Creature! xD (new)

((Yea, why?))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Demeter watched Vic

Marc went into town

message 18: by Lyla, Beware of Creature! xD (new)

((Ok, no problem. I'll fix))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Demeter nodded a greeting to Vic

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Demeter watched him calmly "Yes?"

message 21: by Lyla, Beware of Creature! xD (last edited Feb 17, 2011 08:16PM) (new)

Creature laughed like a lunatic, bounding toward the nearest road, hunger driving him onward, even though he hated the city. He had to find flesh, perferably human.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Marc stared at Creature shot past, he cocked his gun.

message 23: by Lyla, Beware of Creature! xD (new)

Creature snarled his way and veered toward him, bounding quicker. His skull head almost gleaming as he leapt at the human.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Marc shot but missed, he jumped to the side and cocked his gun again

message 25: by Lyla, Beware of Creature! xD (new)

Suddenly, out of no where, a shot fired and shot right through one of Creature's ears. He yelped, caught off gaurd and stumbled. Dark blood dripped down and he took off into the woods with a loud snarl. He vanished, leaving only a trail of his dark blood.
Curtis stepped out of the shadows and re-loaded his pistol. He looked calmy at Marc. "That dog would have ripped you apart. I've been trying to kill that one for a time now. He's quick." He placed the gun back into the holster on his belt and looked at Marc.

message 26: by Lyla, Beware of Creature! xD (new)

((g2g))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((Bye))

Marc lowered his gun but kept an eye on Curtis "Yeah..."

message 28: by Lyla, Beware of Creature! xD (last edited Feb 18, 2011 01:13PM) (new)

He calmly walked towards Marc. "My name is Curtis. Yours?" he paused in front of him, holding his hand out.

message 29: by Lyla, Beware of Creature! xD (new)

Creature slowed as he was a far enough distance away. He needed flesh, but this one human was getting in the way. Curtis had to be illiminated.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Marc glanced down at the hand but didn't move to shake it. "Marc..."

message 31: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey Fry | 113 comments Veronica crouched at Vic she went silent and looked up "It's not safe here we need to get to the gun shop." she held onto Vic's hand and started pulling him toward the shop into darkness.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Demeter smirked and followed

message 33: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey Fry | 113 comments She remembered this and smiled " sorry have to get used to that"
They approached the door of the shop she slowly opened the door trying not to make to much noise.

message 34: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey Fry | 113 comments As she opened the door she grabbed the nearest gun and looked up at Vic " Here you'll need this" she smirked as she slid the gun across the counter.

message 35: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey Fry | 113 comments "hmm good point" as she took it and looped it through her belt. "We should go find somewhere to stay the night it's getting to dark out."

message 36: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey Fry | 113 comments she thought to herself for a moment. " do the zombies even notice you at all? If not maybe when i'm sleeping you can stand watch."

message 37: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey Fry | 113 comments "well we should g......." she fell to the ground she had fainted form exhaustion.

message 38: by Lyla, Beware of Creature! xD (new)

Curtis narrowed his eyes and dropped his hand. "Okay..." he turned around. "We had better get moving."

message 39: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey Fry | 113 comments " w- what's h-happening?" she started mumbling

message 40: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey Fry | 113 comments She rubbed her eyes and jumped up " Where am I what did I miss"

message 41: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey Fry | 113 comments she looked down in disappointment " I have to stop doing that it's been happening a lot recently."

message 42: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey Fry | 113 comments "it's been happening lately since this happened" she pulled her sleeve up and there was a missing piece of flesh.

message 43: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey Fry | 113 comments "oh no now what's going to happen to me?" she said in a scared tone of voice.

message 44: by megamarie (last edited Feb 19, 2011 02:36AM) (new)

megamarie She checked her bag for ammo. But found not even a single bullet. She threw the gun in the nearby trashcan. "what a waste," she said. "now i have to transform into a zombie so i'll not be attacked by those brainless thugs."

she looked around. there's no zombies anywhere. just then, she saw a gun shop. she smiled and said. "well, it's my lucky day." she walked towards the shop while singing the late lady gaga's song 'i was born this way'.

message 45: by megamarie (new)

megamarie she was going to open the door, when she heard muffled voices. she peered a little and saw two person. and there's one more in the shadows. she was so thrilled to see alive humans. her hunger for human flesh erupted. but she was able to control herself.

"oh no now what's going to happen to me?" the girl asked.

the two people with girl did not answer. jennifer entered, hands in her pockets and said, "let's keep it simple. girl, whatever your name is, you're going to die soon. and the next thing we know you're up and running around looking for brains."

message 46: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey Fry | 113 comments " no but isn't there a antidote or anything?" she looked scared.

message 47: by megamarie (new)

megamarie "I don't know but if there really is an antidote do you think you'll find it in time?" jennifer asked sarcastically. she was thinking why the hell all of the would be zombies she met were always looking for an antidote.

message 48: by megamarie (new)

megamarie Chase wrote: ""Step back half-breed." Vic said to Jennifer."

"What did you call me?!" jennifer asked moving threateningly towards vic.

message 49: by megamarie (last edited Feb 19, 2011 09:20AM) (new)

megamarie "Do you even know what you're talking about? Then, what do should i call you, half-dead?" Jennifer took the nearest loaded gun and point it at the living dead's face.

message 50: by megamarie (last edited Feb 19, 2011 09:20AM) (new)

megamarie Jennifer looked confused. She lowered her gun. "What are you talking about?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7