Women's Just for Fun Book Club discussion

8 views
MEET UP > Anyone up for a meet up?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Cunningham-Lozano (jmclozano) I know we missed each other last meet-up but is anyone up for a glass of wine or coffee? Let's meet!

I will start - how about evening 8:30p next Tuesday

Or is there an end of month meeting to review the book?

Hope to hear from you ladies :)
~ J


message 2: by Carla (new)

Carla  (carlaann13) Jennifer wrote: "I know we missed each other last meet-up but is anyone up for a glass of wine or coffee? Let's meet!

I will start - how about evening 8:30p next Tuesday

Or is there an end of month meeting..."


I sent Darlene a text to see if she was free. I am open if you want to give it another try. Is the same place ok with you? We actually have a scheduled meeting at the end of March. It seems that between vacations and schedules that was the best time. I can give you more details when we meet in person if you are interested.


message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Cunningham-Lozano (jmclozano) Carla,

I would love to do a meet up next week. But the past few nights my little guy has been cutting his moulers. (sp) I have no idea how long this will last. (Do you?) and I would hate to cancel again.

I was wondering if you and the rest of the group might want to do a Sunday 11am meet up. I think Milk & Sugar is open on Sunday's.

I would be interested in the next scheduled meeting.

Let me know. Would love to meet you ladies :) ~ J


message 4: by Carla (new)

Carla  (carlaann13) Jennifer wrote: "Carla,

I would love to do a meet up next week. But the past few nights my little guy has been cutting his moulers. (sp) I have no idea how long this will last. (Do you?) and I would hate to can..."


Next Sunday at 11am would be fine with me. I had just checked with Darlene and she was good with Tuesday 8:45pm but I will give her another call and see about next Sunday - we will work it out somehow. I know it is hard with a little one. As soon as you think you have the Mom thing figured out - something changes and it never ends. I hope your little boy starts felling better-a dose of tylenol should do it. I can't remember how long it takes.


message 5: by Priya (new)

Priya Parmar (priyaparmar) | 7 comments Hello! I am a historical fiction author and am in and out of the country but I would love to join your group! I am currently working on my second novel and it is so helpful for me to talk to avid readers about what they do and do not enjoy in a book...


message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Cunningham-Lozano (jmclozano) Priya wrote: "Hello! I am a historical fiction author and am in and out of the country but I would love to join your group! I am currently working on my second novel and it is so helpful for me to talk to avid..."

Priya it would be a pleasure to have you join our group. We actually have your book in our reading POLL for next month. I am sure we would all love to be part of your creative process.
~J


message 7: by Priya (new)

Priya Parmar (priyaparmar) | 7 comments i am thrilled! i am a bit stuck with my second book--not stuck in a bad way but stuck in a crossroads way--and it helps so much to talk to people who love to read. also it is such fun!


message 8: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Cunningham-Lozano (jmclozano) Well, I am sure we can lend some feedback to help clear some of the branches on your path.

Keep in contact. Not sure if you want to set up a seperate discussion board with your comments and discussions in our group. (might help to keep it organized for you to reference)


back to top