Virtual Warriors Roleplay discussion

OceanClan > COME IF YOU WANT TO SAVE OCEANCLAN!

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

♥Justine♥ | 674 comments Mod
Ghostshine padded in the clearing urgently. "Everyone," she called out urgently. "The river of which we normally drink is frozen solid. There is nothing to drink! We cannot drink snow, even if we melt it, because it takes more of our body's energy melting it, than it gives us. I'm taking a patrol to come crack the ice. If you want to come, follow." she sprinted to the river.
She leapt on it with all her might. But that only made a small crack. She worked with her claws to try and make the crack bigger. She didn't stop when her claw tore on the ice and her paw bled, splattering blood over the ice.

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 887 comments Mod
Flowerspots gasped as she saw the frozen river and Ghostshine's blood on it. "Ghostshine! Firestorm! Don't break it that way!" she called. She scampered over and grabbed a heavy rock in her jaws. She swung her head back and threw the rock onto the ice. "If we keep throwing rocks this way, it will eventually break the ice."

message 3: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
Thunderpelt, who just came back with Ghostshine, got a stick and wedged it under a crack of ice. She then jumped on it, as a result, the stick broke in half. I will need to find a bigger and stronger stick!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

FlameFeather drug a bigger stick over to Thunderpelt

message 5: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Oh, thank you," meowed Thunderpelt.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"You're Welcome" Flamefeather said.

message 7: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Oh, I see a crack. Let's try and get this end of the stick under it," meowed Thunderpelt, pushing the stick with her paw towards the frozen river.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

FlameFeather helped Thunderpelt.

message 9: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Ok, coming!" replied Thunderpelt. She got the stick wedged under the opening Firestorm made and made sure it was stable. "Ok, when I say go, jump onto the stick and see if it will work."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Flamefeather waited for the order to jump, She was the heavyest because she had large muscles.

message 11: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Ok, ready? JUMP!" howled Thunderpelt. She jumped on the stick along with Flamefeather and Firestorm. The stick was a strong one, so it was able to hold their weight. The ice cracked and formed a bigger hole. "Good work! Let's find another crack and do it again."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"Six" Flame feather said spotting another Crack.

message 13: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"As many as we can until we can drink the water," Thunderpelt responded.

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 23, 2011 04:15PM) (new)

Flamefeather threw large rocks that made holes in the Ice.

message 15: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

Ghostshine came out of the trees with a large branch. She stuck it in a crack. "Let's try this one," the OceanClan deputy ordered to Thunderpelt, Firestorm, and Flamefeather.

message 16: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

"Let's jump on it, like the last one," she offered and counted, "One two THREE!" they jumped on it and a spout of water came out.

message 17: by Chelsey (last edited Mar 20, 2011 02:47PM) (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments Sunfur had been hunting, and she was walking with a mouse in her mouth when she had a muffled gasp at the sight of the river. She dropped the mouse. "What happened??"

message 18: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments "I'll help." Sunfur said. "I just hope we don't end up falling through the ice."

message 19: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments Sunfur got a big rock and dragged to over. Then she threw it on the ice. It didn't crack very much. "Oh, dear." Sunfur grimanced.

message 20: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments Sunfur went over to Firestorm. "1...2..."

message 21: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments "Yeah!" Sunfur smiled. "So how many holes left?"

message 22: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments "Alright." she took the stick and put it in another crack. "Ready? 1...2..."

message 23: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments "Okay." they placed the stick in the crack. "One... two... three!" she jumped.

message 24: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments (should it be like we all fall through or we just save the day?? I suppose we'd have to ask leader tho...)

message 25: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

(I'm head moderator and I say it's fine if you want your cats to fall through... if you want)
Ghostshine nodded to Firestorm and Sunfur. "Good job." she mewed but then gasped. "Watch out! The ice is really thin where you are stand-" It was too late. They fell in. Ghostshine knew that since they were OceanClan, they could swim. That wasn't the problem. The problem was the temperature. It must be nearly frozen if the top is! She knew that if anyone jumped in to save the cats, all they would do is make the problem of trying to get them out bigger. "No one go in the water! Help me with this branch," the deputy ordered as she pointed at a large branch. "We'll try and pull them out." She started pulling the branch towards the river.
(it doesn't matter who helps, she was just talking to whoever happened to be there)

message 26: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments Sunfur started swimming as quickly as she could to the branch. The river water was so cold. Sunfur was starting to go numb already.

message 27: by Linda, Inactive (last edited Mar 26, 2011 06:04PM) (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
Thunderpelt tried to grab hold of the branch to haul Sunfur in.

message 28: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments Sunfur grabbed the branch with her claw. "Pull!" she gasped.

message 29: by Chelsey (last edited Mar 26, 2011 12:19PM) (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments "Wait! I'm going to get Firestorm!" Sunfur gasped. She let go of the stick and dived. Then she swam over to Firestorm, who was thrashing around in the water. She grabbed a hold of him and pulled him up to the surface.

message 30: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments They grabbed a hold of the stick Thunderpelt and the deputy were holding.

"Firestorm!" Flowerspots dashed up to the cats. She took hold of the stick with the other cats.

message 32: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Ok, at the count of three, let's pull together!" Thunderpelt howled.

message 33: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments They all chanted to three, and Sunfur and Firestrom were pulled up. "Th-th-thanks." Sunfur chattered.

message 34: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

Elizabeth (LiziRox) | 374 comments Mod
Dawnstar padded in, "Good job."

"Firestorm, Sunfur, come into my den. You'll need something for cold and possibly fever." Flowerspots flicked her tail. "Come."

message 36: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments Sunfur followed, but not before looking back at the lake. It was no longer covered by ice. Sunfur felt triumphant.

"You did well," Flowerspots remarked.
(continue in medicine den)