Mr. Seibert's Reading Class discussion

195-222

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shyen (last edited Feb 16, 2011 07:01PM) (new)

Shyen Hardiman (ShyenHardiman) | 56 comments We got to know Rue a little more. What do you think is beneficial for her and Katniss's alliance and what can Katniss benefit from her ? Also,Who does Rue or Katniss remimd you of and why ?

message 2: by Anson (new)

Anson Blackburn | 39 comments The beneficial thing about them working together is using both of there skills to survive,The only thing is that,dont they have to kill each other in the end if they survive.Katniss can benefit from her is her smallness.they will barely be able to catch her.Not leading others to their hideout.She remind me of Shyen.For one you are small.For two is that she is very smart,just like Rue.She helps me when i need it.

message 3: by Havelyn (new)

Havelyn (MiaBooBaby) | 69 comments Shyen wrote: "We got to know Rue a little more. What do you think is beneficial for her and Katniss's alliance and what can Katniss benefit from her ? Also,Who does Rue or Katniss remimd you of and why ?"

Its very benefical for them making an alliance because they both were in need of each other at the time which is cool that they had the chance to actually be with each other and get to know each others sides of the story. Rue reminds me of you because your like my little sister who I seem to be able to somewhat trust. Also both of you share the characteristics of being small and fast.

message 4: by Shyen (new)

Shyen Hardiman (ShyenHardiman) | 56 comments I like both of your comments, You both gave detailed answers. If i was to grade this I would give it a 5/5.

message 5: by D'onte (new)

D'onte Montague | 41 comments Shyen wrote: "We got to know Rue a little more. What do you think is beneficial for her and Katniss's alliance and what can Katniss benefit from her ? Also,Who does Rue or Katniss remimd you of and why ?"

i think that rue benefits from the alliance because now she has a extra protection.but this was also a problem because she was unable to keep her stealth.katniss benefits because she receives alot of information her wounds were healed and she had a chance to come up a plan to render the careers helpless.katniss reminds me of my ila so willing and strong independent but can always use help loves a challenge and works through it.and rue reminds me of shyen accept shyens not innocent.

message 6: by Shyen (new)

Shyen Hardiman (ShyenHardiman) | 56 comments D'onte wrote: "Shyen wrote: "We got to know Rue a little more. What do you think is beneficial for her and Katniss's alliance and what can Katniss benefit from her ? Also,Who does Rue or Katniss remimd you of and..."

I am too innocent.

message 7: by Nyree (new)

Nyree Modisette (nyreemodisette12348) | 63 comments Shyen wrote: "We got to know Rue a little more. What do you think is beneficial for her and Katniss's alliance and what can Katniss benefit from her ? Also,Who does Rue or Katniss remimd you of and why ?" Rue and Katniss are beneficial to each other because they both have survival skills that could easily work together. For instance, Katniss know how to hunt and get food for the both of them. Rue knows alot about the geography of the arena and where everyone is located. This can help Katniss destroy the others and take what they have and easily win. Rue reminds me of Shyen. I say this because Shyen is sweet and little but is filled with amazing knowledge and a great heart. In my opinion, I believe I am more like Katniss because I will do whatever it takes to win and help others do the same even if I have to step down alittle. I will help Shyen and many others anytime.