Mr. Seibert's Reading Class discussion

133 -194

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shyen (new)

Shyen Hardiman (ShyenHardiman) | 56 comments What do you think about Peeta saying that he likes Katniss? Do you think that helped her or him out or put them down, and Why ?

message 2: by Shyen (new)

Shyen Hardiman (ShyenHardiman) | 56 comments Do you think that what Katniss did, disobey Haymitch's instructions and go for the cornucopia instead of fleeing the scene? Have you ever disobeyed somebody thinking that the out come would be more beneficial, If so What was the action and why?

message 3: by Havelyn (new)

Havelyn (MiaBooBaby) | 69 comments Shyen wrote: "What do you think about Peeta saying that he likes Katniss? Do you think that helped her or him out or put them down, and Why ?"

I think that Peeta is trying to actually help her but not really because he's actually in love with her I believe it cause as I read on I know he does and she loves him back they have too by the signs they show you can tell its just so obvious.

message 4: by Havelyn (new)

Havelyn (MiaBooBaby) | 69 comments Do you think that what Katniss did, disobey Haymitch's instructions and go for the cornucopia instead of fleeing the scene? Have you ever disobeyed somebody thinking that the out come would be more beneficial, If so What was the action and why.
Haymitch instrutions were actually to find water and that's actually the first thung she did which was great because he didn't get wounded or hurt because she listend. My friend told me once not to talk to this one girl in our class because she is lame and weird. I talked to her anyway and found out she was kind of cool and is a good friend.

message 5: by Shyen (new)

Shyen Hardiman (ShyenHardiman) | 56 comments Havelyn wrote: "Do you think that what Katniss did, disobey Haymitch's instructions and go for the cornucopia instead of fleeing the scene? Have you ever disobeyed somebody thinking that the out come would be more..."

I sort of agree with that because Haymitch never saw Katniss run before , If he would have seen that then i think he woould have changed his mind.

message 6: by D'onte (new)

D'onte Montague | 41 comments Shyen wrote: "What do you think about Peeta saying that he likes Katniss? Do you think that helped her or him out or put them down, and Why ?"

i think peeta is a big dummy how are you going to go in the games with love knowing you might have to kill her.i mean you have so much at stake if you love her you will be unable to kill.that put peeta in a bad situation then again maybe not because he put katniss out her right mind thinking about his words.

message 7: by D'onte (new)

D'onte Montague | 41 comments Shyen wrote: "Do you think that what Katniss did, disobey Haymitch's instructions and go for the cornucopia instead of fleeing the scene? Have you ever disobeyed somebody thinking that the out come would be more..."

first they were already in the cornucopia just to let you know.lol.but yea she disobeyed him beacuse she was going to go get the arrows but peeta made her miss her chance so she went for other things tools for survival,and plus she almost lost her life if it wasnt for her quick thinking to put the pack over her body.yes i have did something my friend told me not to do.he told me not to take the time to keep girls on mind in school,but i did anyways and my life couldnt be better

message 8: by Shyen (new)

Shyen Hardiman (ShyenHardiman) | 56 comments D'onte wrote: "Shyen wrote: "Do you think that what Katniss did, disobey Haymitch's instructions and go for the cornucopia instead of fleeing the scene? Have you ever disobeyed somebody thinking that the out come..."

I like the last part ... l0l ... and Thanks , Editor

message 9: by Nyree (new)

Nyree Modisette (nyreemodisette12348) | 63 comments Shyen wrote: "What do you think about Peeta saying that he likes Katniss? Do you think that helped her or him out or put them down, and Why ?" When Peeta said he liked Katniss, I thought it was true because all throughout the beginning of the story, it seems as though he was trying to get her attention alot. Also, I thought Peeta liked holding hands with Katniss at the opening ceremony. I believe this hurted Katniss because this made Katniss look easy and alittle gullible. This is not good for Katniss or Peeta at the end.

message 10: by Nyree (new)

Nyree Modisette (nyreemodisette12348) | 63 comments Shyen wrote: "Do you think that what Katniss did, disobey Haymitch's instructions and go for the cornucopia instead of fleeing the scene? Have you ever disobeyed somebody thinking that the out come would be more..." I thought when Katniss disobeyed Haymitch, it was not a wise move and the consequences were dreadful for her. Katniss could have possibly retrieved some water before she went to find a hiding place and getting drowsy. I thought this mistake was one of her silly moves. I have been through this type of situation before. My mother told me to watch my frozen pizza in the oven. My favorite show ( Bad Girls Club) was coming on so I just timed the pizza instead of watch over it. I watched thirty minutes of my show and went to check on my pizza. Then, I find my pizza crispy and burn. This was horrible because I was really craving for that pizza and regretted that I did not listen to my mother.