Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Closed Topics > ABC harry pottery story!

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments ((So in this game, you have to think of one line, like "A great big burly man sat on the rock". Except the line/sentence has to start with A, the next person starts his/her line with B, ex. "But he looked like he was innocent, and the next person starts their line with C, except the line/sentences have to do with the ones before them and they have to be Harry Potter related. In the end (if we ever reach a end) it will form a story. And if if you want to say something unrelated to the topic put it parenthses))
I'll start.

As Hermione, Harry, and Ron, walked toward Hogsmeade they could hear the rush of teenagers hurrying to spend their freetime at the sweetshop and the 3 broomsticks.

message 2: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
Butterbeer smell filled the air and Harry sniffed around.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Careful not to bump into anybody they made their way to the corner.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Ron seemed to have lost his thought for a moment, " Do what?", he asked cluelessly

message 5: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
e comes after d :)

"Eh, i guess," said ron

message 6: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Gosh, Harry, we know!" ron said

message 7: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"IGLOOS ATTACK!!!!" harry screamed and a bunch of igloos flooded the three bromsticks, throwing punches and voldy while he screamed like a girl

message 8: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((LOL!))

"KRABS!" harry yelled and mr.krabs from spongebob came in with a gun and yelled "FOR THE POTATO!"

message 9: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Man, he's good!" yelled ron

message 10: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
"NO!!! I AM BETTER!!!" SCREAMED HARRY>

message 11: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Oh, crap, I think you're right. He just let out stuffed bunnies," Ron said.

message 12: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"QUIRELL IS DEAD, FOOL!" yelled Harry

message 13: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"RAT!!" screamed Quirell as Scabbers threw up

message 14: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments " Snake", Voldemort hissed and Nagini appeared.

message 15: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"UGLY FOOLS!" screamed Voldemort as the tater tots trampeled him, punching with tiny fists.

message 16: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"WTF! DUMBLEDORE!!!" screamed voldemort.

message 17: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Xenophillius, I LOVE YOU!!" screamed Voldemort

message 18: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Zebra face," said Voldemort

message 19: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (last edited Feb 18, 2011 05:28PM) (new)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments As soon as voldemort said "Zebra face, he said yeah I know I''m wierd. You can't become the most feared wizard in the wordl without a little weirdness in you, you know?"

message 20: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments " Crucio!", Voldemort snapped and pointed his wand at Luna, fortunately, he missed Luna and the spell hit the wall hardly... and returned back and hit him. Voldemort tumbled on the ground!

message 21: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Dumbledore!" yelled Harry for no apparent reason.

sorry someone hacked my account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 22: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (last edited Feb 20, 2011 05:14PM) (new)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Tiffany wrote: ""Dumbledore!" yelled Harry for no apparent reason.

sorry someone hacked my account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(?)

Easily, Dumbledore then flew in and said " hey wazzup harry? I going go rapper style! Boom shaka, boom boom shaka" he started singing.

message 23: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments " Eat shit tomato, Voldemort!", Harry said and threw tomatoes at Voldemort.

message 24: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

(lol)

"FART!" yelled Ron and a bunch of fart clouds came in and everyone caughed.

message 25: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments " Giraffe!", then suddenly a bunch of giraffes appeared and attacked Voldemort.

message 26: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"HELL NO!" yelled voldemort.

message 27: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments " Imperio dancing", yelled Harry and he pointed his wand at Voldemort. Then suddenly Voldemort stood up and danced like Justin Bieber.

message 28: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"JUSTIN BEIBER NOOOOO!!!!" yelled Voldemort.

message 29: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Left hand, sir," said a random guy to Justin Beiber because he was using his right hand to punch Voldemort.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments "No it isn't too late!" screamed harry, " to have a voldemort is stupid dance party" he finished, and a bunch of disco ball cflew in along with signs that said "Voldmort is stupid"

message 31: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments "Oooooooh!", yelled everybody. Everyone started dancing, included Voldemort, who still moved like Justin Bieber. Dumbledore started to sing the ABC song.

message 32: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"PIMP!" yelled Dumbledore to Justin Beiber.

message 33: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments " Quiet!", Voldemort shouted. " I am the star here, Light! Music!", he waved his hand. And now he started to sing Opera.

message 34: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"RON!" yelled Harry. "WHAT?!" he yelled back. "LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!" Harry yelled.

message 35: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (last edited Feb 25, 2011 06:35PM) (new)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments "Terrible you are ron. Really Ron, Voldemorts dancing like Justin Beiber and hasforgotten his dignity, but you're still afraid to say his name?" Yelled Harry Back.

message 36: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments (( Wait, it supposed to be T?))

message 37: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments " Ta-da!", said Voldemort after he finished his song. Ron ignored Harry question and clapped his hands loudly. " Bravo, bravo!". Dumbledore started to jumped and said, " I love you, Voldemort! Please give me your signature!"

message 38: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Under your pants, is a piece of paper. Take it out," said Voldemort

message 39: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((We already did t))

"Vat?" asked Dumbledore

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments (( I fixed it, thnx! :) ))

message 41: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"XXXXXXdieXXXXXX" screamed Dumblebore

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments "zebras" yelled Hera, the greek godess who had appeared out of nowhere.

message 43: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

OMG HANNAH! the alphabet goes like this abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz!!!!! y comes after x not z!!

message 44: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((lol))

"Albus Dumbledore, you are DEAD!!!"

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.